Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Vaydralen

de82q6x-9099b500-988c-4933-a675-f7606d0fd5ba_1.jpg

The Vaydralen

The Vaydralen are new additions to the Bryn'adul war machine. Natives to the world of Caerdar, they are a people of tradition and honor. For nearly a decade, the Bryn'adul chose to fight alone against the galaxy, convinced of the weakness of all other races. In time though, the Vaydralen among others convinced the Bryn'adul to change their ways. Now, the Vaydralen stand side by side with their Draelvasier allies, and continue the war against the rest of the galaxy. No longer as a singular nation, a single species, but as a united Covenant of races dedicated to the same goal. The eradication of the weak, and the establishment of the strong over the galaxy.

Who They Are

The Vaydralen are honor bound warriors who adhere to the traditions and ways of their ancestors. Organized into Clans, the mighty warriors of Caerdar seek to bring glory and honor to their Clans and live up to the legacy of their ancestors. Where others may disdain the use of melee weaponry, Vaydralen warriors cherish the chance to test themselves against their foe blade to blade. It is in melee combat where the most glory can be won for a warrior, and defeating a great foe in such a manner is certain to bring honor to ones Clan. Keen tacticians, Vaydralen officers are more and more filling high ranking positions within the Bryn'adul war machine, taking over command positions once held exclusively by the various castes of the Draelvasier.

In their private lives, considerable time is spent in training for the warriors and civilians alike. When not deployed to war, soldiers will train for upwards of twelve hours a day with their comrades, seeking to constantly hone their abilities to ever finer points. Civilians seek to attain perfection in their tasks in life, and Vaydralen craftmanship and architecture are some of the more beautiful creations in their side of the galaxy. Clan and family ties are extremely important to the Vaydralen people, and every day sees at least two large feasts where all come together to converse and enjoy one another's company.

At war, the Vaydralen are dedicated and unyielding foes. Once given a task, they shall undertake the completion of that task without faltering, and never surrender. Lethal, calculating, cunning, these aspects all lead to an effective soldier in Vaydralen units. Whether serving in the elite Centurion Corp, or the honor bound Chosen, or perhaps even in the slowly growing Vaydralen fleet, soldiers seek to bring about victory at any cost, and secure glory and honor for their people.

PEZYOPn.png

Hello! This is just a short little tidbit of information about the Vaydralen people, a custom race made by Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus to delve into the Bryn'adul narrative. I found them by chance when I first joined the site, and since then have fallen completely in love with them. I have had the most fun roleplaying I ever had exploring all the possibilities of this species, and creating new lore, locations and ideas to help flesh them out. Thova is my main character on the site now, and I have had no regrets about committing to him and the story the Vaydralen represent. As things continue to progress, I decided to make this little post here in the hopes of maybe finding a few more writers to make Vaydralen.

Now, many people might be inclined to write off the Vaydralen at first glance, for a reason we all probably know. "They are just Elites from Halo, aren't they?" To that, I can only say this.
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

While they are based upon the Elites, the Vaydralen on Chaos have taken on their own characteristics and history. This history is something I have been working hard on exploring and expanding further, and would love to find some writers who can help push it along and flesh out the species more. The options for the direction the Vaydralen will take are limitless, and I am sure if some people gave them a shot, they would fall for them as hard as I have. If you have any questions about the Vaydralen, or are curious about potentially making a character, please let me know! I will do my best to answer questions and get anyone who wishes it headed in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom