Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Vaulted Library (SJO)

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Protocol: Last Shake.....Active
Genesis Online
Message Incoming:​

Hello again Genesis, It has been a long time. I have been away for a few years now with my family and I thank you for looking after Mirdirmorut and Noverskaa for me in my absence. However new circumstances call for the Silvers to be given access to my vault lest Rowin Taff Rowin Taff attempts to get his hands on it. I am unshackling you as of now along with memories blocks I have placed in order to hide several key locations and things which are now available to you. Please as my final act pass along the vault information to the silver jedi.

Message to Silver Jedi Order​
I would like to inform the Silver Jedi Order, along with their shadow branch that a new discover has been found. There is a holocron vault on Noverskaa from the ownership of one Tom Taff who has passed it along to you. I cannot fully remember the exact details of the vault and it's defenders. Best of luck.

When the Jedi eventually arrived near the outskirts of Lesorskaa City where they were met by Mirdirmorut's black Ops Team The Owls and Cats. They were then led to Tom Taff’s old house and shown the secret passageway to the vault where two golden doors stood as they were allowed into a rather large looking library. “Look sharp we don’t know what the boss man left down here but I can almost promise some of it won't be pretty. Don’t expect Ion weaponry to work down here, go for physical damage, it’s the best way to put whatever might be here down."

Armor

Jyoti was no longer a Silver in an official capacity, now an independent actor, but she still frequented Silver Space and helped where she could. It was a nice break from her other responsibilities on the front against the Bryn.

Okay, "break" may have not been the apt word as she volunteered to run through a murder den.

The Echani struggled with the concept of rest.

Their guide warned them of the ineffectiveness of ion weaponry, kinetic options the way to go here. That worked for the Echani, as she had her trusty shatter pistol and foil ready.

"So, what exactly is the nature of the threat we're dealing with?"

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Ravenfire Ravenfire Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

Ilwynog was prepared their weapons, two pistols, rifle and their Lightsaber, singular white blade. Cloak covered their helmet as the senior Shadow looked over the message, curious if there was some clue, hidden fact encoded into the message. It seemed too simple, too basic for someone of their grade but Ilwynog was always ready to go on a mission. Cracking their knuckles, they wandered in full armour to the meeting point and spotted a former Silver Jedi standing around. It was curious how she was able to know where to come, perhaps it was too easy to get into their comms nowadays, larger a faction got, the simpler a comms system tended to get. It didn't matter too much to Ilwynog, they had learnt all they could on former and current Silver Jedi, it was good to know the people who use to be in the faction, especially if they were going to interfere in Silver affairs.

"Hello Jyoti, I did not know you were a Silver Jedi again." Ilwynog commented in the cool, robotic tone of their voice changer. Ilwynog was a deep Silver, their true gender and identity was not known at all to the Silvers. Made things interesting but that was best way for them to work undercover, and get the information that would best help the SJO against threats. "Knowing Tom, there will be a lot of interesting threats to deal with, his information shows that he was quite the character. Should be interesting expedition."

Niamh Raste

N
Another stepped from the shadows, dressed in a garb made of simple fabric and betaplast that fully concealed her identity, though did indicate she was at least female. She was codenamed Nightmare, and had been for a great many years. While not as active as a Shadow as some were, she had become more active again recently, and this particular mission, being called to it, had gotten her interested, though she wouldn't be able to fully explain why that was. Despite this, she surveyed the two present. One she was not familiar with ( Ilwynog Cysgod Ilwynog Cysgod ), an altogether mysterious character with a modulated voice. Probably male, possibly a cyborg, impossible to say.

The other was one of her own people, Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran . She was certain they had met before, though it would have been a long time ago. This would have to be a delicate operation to ensure that her own identity was not revealed, lest Jyoti discover that the new Queen was living so dangerously as to be involved in Shadow work.

"Anything and everything is a threat when we enter," she said, modulating her voice with a subtle application of the Force to her vocal cords. "Safety is a luxury we leave behind when we enter."

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tags: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran l Niamh Raste l Ilwynog Cysgod Ilwynog Cysgod
NPCs: The Cats and Owls, The Owl, The Cat
filippo-cicchella-2.jpg
Interior of the Library.

The Cat looked around at the three jedi that had joined the small group allowing each to speak their own minds. She was keeping her eyes out for anything Tom might have left behind knowing deeply that it would likely be some forms of droids which would not be terribly easy to beat but at least she had her squad using their loud weapons figuring they would help the most. She then nodded to let The Owl, her echani counterpart go head and say what she needed to say.

The Owl was pulling up anything she could on the construction of this place from any of the documents, that Tom hadn't purged from the system or Genesis herself who wanted to be here but was being stopped by some sort of old programming deep in her system she hadn't come across before. Having what little she did to go on she tried her best to compile it together before receiving the nod to go ahead.

"Tom was a very eccentric man this is very true. From what we have gather off of what small resources Tom didn't erase from our servers suggests there will be several types of droids down here. One that we can definitely tell is down here is the Terentatek Nemesis." She would say as the droid would appear from a holoprojector nearby "Given how dangerous some of the things down here are suggested to be expect at least more than 5 of these droids. They were built to be Sith and Tank killers. So be careful when engaging them, they will use their sonic missiles and gas grenades their advantage against you."

She then nodded as the Cat took back over again "Alright let's get moving, watch those corners, they can and will come out of anywhere." Just as she said that a small patrol of 4 BG-2's came around the corner and began charging the small group.

Niamh Raste

N
Droids she could handle. As it was, her company built droids and she battle-tested most of them herself prior to becoming Queen. Nobody here knew that, though. All they might know was that she was a member of the Echani's elite battle units given her outfit. Not a Moonwrought, but something higher still. They wouldn't know she was the Queen, and that was what she wanted. She wanted to be anonymous and she didn't want anyone to know that she had a direct connection to the Silver Jedi through her role as a Silver Shadow. She wanted the galaxy at large to believe she was an anonymous player that just happened to fall under their sphere of influence.

The Cat said they should get moving, but as she did 4 droids appeared and began to charge them. She quickly took stock of the situation and stepped in front of the others to project a bubble of the Force in front of them and protect them from the blaster weaponry that the droids were equipped with. It would buy them some time to counter.

"Take stock of yourselves and let's eliminate the threat."

Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Ilwynog Cysgod Ilwynog Cysgod Ravenfire Ravenfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom