Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vampire Queen, Mina Dracule

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark-queen.jpg

Name: Mina Dracule, the Vampire Queen
Loyalties: The Vampiric Empire
Role: The leader of the Vampiric Empire and object of all of Lucifer's devotion. Also a mentor for Lucifer when he gains enough skill.
Species: Energy Vampire (Human)
Force-Sensitive: Yes, Witch
Appearance: Despite her age Mina is very beautiful and youthful and she has glowing red eyes.
Weapon of Choice: Claws, Teeth or sword
Personality: Very calm and caring of other vampires, xenophobic towards all others
Wealth: Poor, but no need for wealth
Combat Function: I don't plan on having her fight or even leave her castle, but she is very, very strong.
Skills: Strong illusion, hypnotism, and hemomancy
Notable Possessions: Vampiric crown
Other Notes: I won't deny her as being a conduit for me to learn hemomancy if I can't find any other way, but this will only be when I achieve master rank. Aside from that I am making her to broaden vampire lore in general, and she is the queen. I don't plan to abuse this character, just use her in some dev threads later on. I might eventually convert her to a PC, but unlikely.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Lucifer Erebus"]

Please provide image credits
Hemomancy is not a recognized star wars skill it will need to be removed.
Please expand on the Vampiric Empire. How did she become queen? How does she remain in power? A master level character needs threads under their belt to show their skill. With a dev thread of at least 30 posts showing this empire, this character and their skill I can approve master without it knight rank.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Actually is there any way I can just cancel this, I went into it last night while I was tired and don't have enough experience to make NPC's for now, sorry for any inconveniences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom