Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Value of Friendship

Kaalia couldn't help but chuckle at [member="Ara Ren"]'s reaction to [member="Connor Harrison"], and her voice dropped to a lower tone. "With a bit of luck that head will be rolling onto your lap soon enough." The gaze they two women in the room exchanged drew a large smirk on the redhead's face, keeping, not letting that power loose until the eye contact was broken. Feeling in control of taking hold of and releasing that power filled her with confidence. So much to toy with.

Kaalia followed Ara out of the room, and turned to Connor. "We have preparation to do. let's not waste any time." She motioned him to follow her as she made her way to her own quarters. The redhead looked back one more time, her eyes locking with Ara's figure. "And if you take it easy on me, the spar would last seconds. Don't underestimate me, the last time someone did he ended up sliced in half." A dark chuckle accompanied the words. "And yes! I definitely need a new wardrobe." They talked about her choice of attire back at the ball, and Kaalia had to admit that touching up was in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom