Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unknown Path

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Lithios2.png
LITHIOS
Subway Merchants' District, South Ethos City

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

The day started as any other with a walk down the city, which was crowded by pedestrians no matter what time it was or how awful the daily rain had become. That's what made Lithios such an amazing place to live, because everything and everywhere you'd find someone and it made the entire city feel alive.

The advertisements that draw you into buying stuff you don't need, the people selling counterfeit artifacts and wares on the street and the many other things Ethos City had to offer made this planet a great thing, if you ignore the awful parts such as the swoop gangs or the organized crime groups in the major parts of the city.

Ar'ekk had gone for his usual run to the market near the subway station just south of the Financial District and to take a look at some technologic gadgets he was missing that would really aid his work on a few cases he had been going through for the last month.

For a planet that hadn't been discovered by the Je'daii for who knows how long, it really did attract many people that the man once met in his lifetime.

Today wouldn't be the exception.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra hummed as she looked along the shelves of the vendors, trying to see if there were anything that someone might be trying to pawn off without knowing what it is completely. She was still trying to figure out a way to deal with the spirit inside her head but that wasn't entirely the only reasons she was out. She had figured she might be able to get closer to her home, even if it meant going a number of systems away from the planet, maybe someone would have news about it.

Either way the woman was walking down the street and looking from vendor to vendor, curious to see what she could find here and curious to see what might stick out to her eye. There were several things that were no doubt interesting and unique, but as she continued her walk she had come to find it was all trinkets and objects with no value except for that generated by the beauty it held. She was starting to lose interest and turned her eyes on the people of the crowd before closing them and breathing in. She was curious about what kind or peeople might be around her, when a singular person stuck out to her and made her blink.

That was, unexpected.

Her lips curled into a smile and she started walking through the crowd, gliding between people and moving like a breeze as she weaved through the people. Soon though she would come to walk near the one she had been heading towards and sooner yet she came within earshot as she walked up to the man's side, leaning forward slightly with a smile as she let her illusion take over and what walked beside Arekk now was a familiar looking woman with Silver hair, icy blue eyes, and the distinct absence of a tail now.

"Hey, long time no see."

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

LITHIOS
Subway Merchants' District, South Ethos City

His concentration was broken when a familiar face walked up to him and greeted him in the friendliest of manners. It was who he tought it was, a long time ago they met briefly on Alderaan but quickly had to disappear into the mist due to unknown circumstances.

She looked relatively the same minus some details, he was happy to see a friendly face.

"Alexandra, is that you? Indeed it's been a long time."

Ar'ekk's eyes lingered on the girl as he smiled warmly. The odds of finding someone you know on a relatively unknown planet despite being big big as Lithios were definitely low yet this was a great thing to witness.

He wondered what happened to her occasionally and why their last meetings didn't really last much. This was the perfect opportunity to make that up, unlike before.

"What brings you to Lithios? I didn't think you'd recognize me without the mask."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She let the Echani appearance melt away then, revealing someone that the man would likely not recognize. Her age seemed to rewind itself, reverting to a young woman barely out of her teens. The hair on her head grew progressively darker and left her with hair that seemed to be the color of fire itself. The ears on the side of her head seemed to become the tiniest bit more pointed, her eldorai ears having already done most of the work. Her eyes grew darker and began to glow a gold color. Lastly a tail seemed to appear roughly four feet in length and red in color with a white tip capping it.

And there she stood now with a wide grin on her face, eyes flaring bright and her arm coming to loop over Ar'ekk's shoulder, not so much as pausing.

"Trust me, I can recognize your ugly mug any day, though I am sure this is a bit more of a shock for you considering that the last time you saw me, I was an old woman. I'm a bit younger and more filled with life now, ready to tackle these words with renewed vigor." Her smile was aimed right at him and she paused for a moment before reaching behind him and grabbing him by the back of his collar, pulling with surprising strength and starting to walk.

"How about we find somewhere a bit quieter and more private. I would hate for someone to question my appearance or why you are hanging out with a woman that seems to be half of an Animal... and where I can give my old student a right proper hug and welcoming."

Arekk

Ar_ekk_s_Apartment.png
LITHIOS
Ar'ekk Daesharacor's Apartment, Financial District

Uh-oh.

Alexandra's metamorphosis from an old woman to this wonderfully healthy and incredible young gal was astonishing, his eyes could not believe what had unfolded before him. He had seen his fair share of weird stuff over the years but nothing like this.

People sorrounding them would start noticing and speak in hushed tones, aliens and people with more than four extremities were not liked on Lithios and were sent away to the Xeno-Sector with the rest of the off-world individuals.

"Hey, who are you calling ugly!"

Ar'ekk just laughed at the mention of that and he playfully tried to comment on it, a rare thing of him. He wasn't always that much of a joker and had turned a little more serious as the years progressed so it was a nice thing for a change. Their relationship, both him and Alex, were always on good terms but their visits didn't last long. Hopefully that would change.

"Come on, let's find our transportation."

The man's airspeeder was parked nearby, just a few steps away from were they currently stood to greet each other. Once they were inside and everything was properly set, he would drive them back to his apartment.

He pulled into his own private docking spot in what seemed to be around level 90 (Because the clouds covered his windows at times, like in this opportunity) as soon as they got there, a door to their left leading them directly inside.

Shoes off before entering, he welcomed Alexandra to his humble, cozy and big home.

"This is it. I can make us something to eat, if you want."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She was brought to the man's home and found herself relaxing almost immediately, her body falling down into a chair and smiling as she closed her eyes. She had been on the planet for a while now and had been maintaining that Illusion for the majority of her time there thus far, giving her little time to rest from the constant application of the changes to her appearance. But she was in the home of a friend now, someone she could sit in the living area of and not have to worry about a bullet to the brain.

"I think Ill pass on the food, though if you have any booze laying around, that would be helpful. Things have been chaotic and hard recently, so I think it would be good for me to sit back and get a drink down."

She leaned her head back and craned it to look at the man, the tail mostly resting in her lap or hanging from it now as she breathed in and let the breath out.

"So, what have you been up to Arekk, I hope you have atleast found a girl in all this time. After all, I helped train you a bit when you were just a wee little kid, would be a shame if you were still running around now with no girl holding the promise of your hand." She grinned, raising a brow and waiting for him to answer her, waiting for him to tell her the answer she expected.

Arekk

LITHIOS

He was always hungry and because of that there was no shortage of food. Booze? There was definitely something to drink in this apartment.

"Yeah, yeah. I will bring us two glasses."

Opening the cupboard to grab two empty glasses and then the refridgerator to reach for the bottle of Corellian Ale, Ar'ekk filled up both glasses with the exquisite liquor.

"Here. I haven't had the luck of enjoying a drink with someone for a while now, let's leave it at that."

The man sat down on a chair right next to Alexandra and smiled widely, finding comfort with her visit. She had been helpful with his training despite being a little short lesson. Clinging their glasses before drinking, Ar'ekk grimaced at the sour taste of his drink of choice.

"Too many things to even mention, Alex. You've got no idea how much a rollercoaster my life has been the last year."

Whatever the answer she was expecting to hear from the man definitely would not leave her one bit satisfied at all, she could try prying on the matter slightly further if she wanted. Ar'ekk didn't have anything to hide despite his rather secret facade that he was putting right now, Lithios was his way of starting over in all aspects: Love life, personal life, employment opportunities and no doctrines to follow.

"Being a Jedi or anything else no longer crosses my head. I am beyond that and I mean no disrespect, considering and knowing you are a Jedi Master. But I still understand there's good and evil, a balance between both. For me? There's no more wars, no more codes to abide for such as the Jedi one, etcetera. I'm living the now. Try, and emphasising that word, a normal life."

Sounded like a rather utopic idea at first but to attempt such thing wasn't impossible for Ar'ekk. Alexandra knew how many hardships and situations he had to endure and live throughout his entire life.

Ever since he was eighteen and swore to become a Jedi, being given a promotion to Jedi Knight and fighting for a lost cause that costed him so much... You'd think he would merit a rest.

He liked his life right now but it was lonely.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She listened to his words and thougt on them for a few moments, with her eyes unning down to the glass of ale. She wasn't used to the idea of a normal life and never wanted one, not without the family she wasn't able to see much these days. It was something she wanted to change and to do that she would have to fight for it. But this man had found peace and could live his normal life, able to be away from those dangers and threats that the galaxy and its governments bring. That the war between light and dark tends to bring.

It was when he mentioned her being a jedi master that she started to smile a bit more, laughing on the inside at how humorous the entire thing was. She had joined the Jedi Order of the Republic only a relatively short time ago, not knowing how to be a jedi or how she was suppose to handle things as one, knowing how hard it was for her to ignore her emotions. But the flawed woman had been given a place as a master in the order by Kian, and with his absence she had been recently made the de-facto leader of the sect, leaving her to question herself and worry about if the choices she would come to make were the right ones considering everything that had happened to her.

It made her eyes leave the glass and look back at Arekk.

"I find those ideas of a normal life to be something silly... no offense. Things happen that are out of your control and you are left with the world running you ragged and the universe laughing in your face at times. Trust me when I say, that knowing you a normal life is kind of unlikely in the end."

Arekk

LITHIOS

He accepted her opinion and embraced it positively, providing a counterpoint to her initial idea. A man like him would never be able to normal life, perhaps, but it wasn't something that could not happen eventually.

Ar'ekk was someone who loved challenges and always strided to become something greater than a Jedi or a Sith. It was above that, beyond the Force and everything he understood.

"If I can't live a normal life then what is it gonna be of me? I have already put behind everything I once was to start again. Right now, it's just me and a glass of Corellian ale."

His gaze was fixed on the liquid within his glass, toying around with it for a moment before clashing glances with Alexandra again. It felt good to have her around to reminisce about past moments in life. Maybe his life didn't have to stop right now and something else was in store for him in the near future. That could be war, love, knowledge or more.

"How's your drink?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She smiled as he talked and took the glass in her hand, ,aking contact with his before letting it touch her lips and flow down her throat. It had been a whild since she had good alcohol and it had been a while since such had tasted so nice on her tongue. She let the warmth fill her body before nodding to Arekk and speaking her words. Her voice lost none of its softness or quiet tone, the same kind and understanding voice that the woman had had from when she was in her old body from birth to death.

"Good, and refreshing. It has been a while since I could get something good into me and this was a welcome change to the normal shit I am able to get." Her eyes turned down to the glass and she stared at it as she thought on the matter.

"You know, And I apologize for pressing like this, but you really should use that experience and knowledge of yours for good. It would be a shame if you were stuck in this dive with nothing but days passing. Maybe its just the historian or librarian speaking inside me, but I truly think you are better served using what you were taught for someone."

Arekk

LITHIOS

"Teaching? Nah, not me. I barely made it through my tenure as a Jedi Knight, I could never spare my knowledge to others. I don't have the patience or the willingness right now to do that. Something could make me change my mind, sure, but it's not something I want to do right now. Maybe something else, if it's required."

He left that option open for a moment before he finally closed it down, teaching was not something he was too fond of. Someone of his capabilities didn't mix well with teaching but doing other tasks were his preference, perhaps act as some sort of diplomat or try to use his lightsaber skills in specifics situations when required.

"I need another drink."

What happened to you, Ar'ekk?

The man who's life had been nothing but a challenge and who defied such was no longer there, only the remains of that person flourished from time to time to eventually vanish into the cold air like the rain outside the apartment. If there was a light somewhere within his heart that told him to keep going, to keep doing what he was doing, it had ceased to exit.

Only the shell of his former self remained as a promise made after everything that had transpired. Malachor V, Nar Shaddaa.

"No more pain, no more orders. Just peace and tranquility, please."

"Maybe one day I'll change my mind. One day."

His eyes looked within the glass of Corellian Ale aimlessly, as if he had lost track of time for a moment before snapping back to it.

"What about you? Anyone you shared your life with yet? If I keep giving you more of this ale, we'll start a drunken ramble."

Ar'ekk laughed despite having forgotten how. It was amusing for some reason.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She watched him, knowing that look very well, staring at the man with a bit of interest and a tinge of worry but in the end she accepted his choices and changed her focus on the drink again, downing the second glass and smiling at his next set of words, leaning forward a bit and looking at the man a bit closer. She was in no way drunk by the drink yet, and instead was simply just being a bit more playful. She had gotten to find life again and her new body seemed to have had an effect on her mind after being placed inside of it. She found herself being more youthful in her actions and speech, laughing a bit on the inside considering she was nearly three times the age of this body.

"There is this one guy I wish would hold feelings for me once again, but I don't know the chances of that or whether it can even happen. I still love the man, and he has my kids, but other than that, no. Can't say I have anyone to call my own right now, and not certain that I will... As for getting me into a rambling mess, I hope this isn't all the booze you have. This new body's metabolism is awful. Getting drunk is a chore for me now..."

She grinned, almost challenging him to try and get her drunk at the risk of his checking account and personal wealth. After all, the likelihood of him succeeding before he was the rambling drunk was unlikely.

Arekk

LITHIOS

"There's more booze in the cupboard but I barely touch it, it's only for special days. And hey, life goes on. Look at me."

He filled up his glass with Corellian ale once again and drank until there was nothing but emptiness, a sour taste left behind in his tongue and a grimace broadening upon his face in an attempt to drink away his problems.

Sucking up all the emotions was the best thing Ar'ekk could think of in that instant.

"You can have a whole bottle of this ale if you want, it's not like I'll drink it all myself."

Ar'ekk jerked his thumb towards the kitchen before standing up and walking towards the window that led to the balcony, taking a good look of the sights filled with neon lights and enormous billboards that invaded everyone's personal space.

"I bet you're not used to this type of tranquility, always having to be in motion. I don't have to be in motion right now. Is it that strange?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She smiled and drank from her glass again as he mentioned more ale over in a cupboard. She really did feel bad for drinking him out like this but she hadn't had the chance to get actually drunk in a long time and this might be the first chance she could get. Her eyes looked down as she thought it over and her mind went to a certain face that caused her to give pause before shaking her head free of the thought. She wasn't going to let herself get down because of some memory or someone else when she was with a friend, and while Arekk couldn't know it, his words didn't help.

"No... I am used to this." She said a bit sadly, standing up slowly and letting the new body make its way over to where he pointed, her new tail dragging behind her as she walked.

She grabbed at the bottle as she found it and looked down towards the label. To tell the truth she didn't know what to say to the man, but he was close enough that she could tell him the truth as she started to walk back to her seat, the bottle hanging from her hand as she walked. Only when she sat down did she grab the bottle tightly and open it, breathing out before pouring herself another drink. She paused, knowing that the drink wont help her feel better, but that didn't matter right now.

"Ive been living in ruins and with no money Arekk, you would be surprised. I really do match the idea of a hermit in the woods these days and the temple is nothing more than a pile of rocks at this point with me hiding inside that pile." She shook her head, staring down at the drink still and downing it like the ones before.

Arekk

LITHIOS

"Money isn't an issue if you need any. There's life here on Lithios for you too."

Nar Shaddaa amassed him a filthy amount of credits since he pretty much ran most of the entertainment establishments and gambling dens on the Entertainment District, making his income increase exponentially every week.

His money was laundered and transfered to a secret account when he decided to move to Lithios and start over, getting himself a nice apartment in an accomodated district such as this one.

"You don't have to live like that anymore unless you like it. You can always go back to that and then to Lithios in an attempt to "escape" your life temporarily."

That was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo he was spewing but not a bad idea to be honest, a person like Alexandra could really use some short vacations from time to time which would help greatly by not having to commit to a permanent move away from her chores as a Jedi Master for whatever cause she was running behind of.

Ar'ekk plopped down on his couch and extended his glass towards the girl with the red long tail. This whole conversation made him thirsty and he planned to at least get some more liquor into his system to cope with the many things going through his head, seemingly following Alexandra's actions as he decided to get a bottle as he mentioned.

"It's nice to escape sometimes, even if it's a brief thing."

He knocked down his drink after saying such with a smirk concealed behind the glass, instantly refilling his glass and his companion's to go for another round.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

She laughed a bit, not certain if the man understood what he was saying and how it sounded. She looked at the man for a long few minutes before standing up and moving to sit in a seat next to the man rather than across from him. She leaned back and took her glass in her hand once more, pulling her head back and drinking from the glass again with a sigh after. His offer, most likely innocent was interesting, being able to be in a comfortable place after her little self imposed exile to Alderaan's forest.

It made her sigh though and she soon shook her head, not thinking to long about about the chance and knowing that she belonged abandoned in that ruin of a home these days. It was something a bit strong when it came to her beliefs, especially after the recent meeting with Vulpesen and her decisions following it.

"I thank you for the offer Arekk, and you are a kind guy, but you are moving a bit fast there you dunce." She grinned, answering him with the more playful tone as they drank, enjoying the chance to enjoy herself and joke with the man.

Arekk

LITHIOS

"I uhh.. I didn't mean it like that. It's not that hard to get you a place for your own on Lithios since I know a person or two. But hey, I won't pressure you yet the offer stands whenever you feel like escaping for a moment."

His glass was already empty and he had already refilled it with this delicious Corellian Ale, its sour taste turning a bit more tasteful as the beverage entered his system.

Feeling lightheaded, Ar'ekk sat down a little bit closer to Alexandra as they continued to enjoy their drinks and engage in friendly chatter, clinging glasses after each refill.

Ar'ekk's eyes glittered like a full moon during night with a clear sky, running in an upwards and downwards motion on Alexandra. He felt his body more light as the minutes passed and the alcohol kicked in. His mood also changed drastically to an almost laughing and over the top happy feeling.

"I'm sorry about that. But I've always moved fast, you know me."

The bottle of ale wasn't even near being finished if you looked at it. A whole night drinking could be a good idea, if they kept up like this...

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

"The mask wearing little kid from when I was an old woman? Ya, definitely how times have changed, especially now that I have this thing." She laughed a bit and let the tail twitch to emphasize her point before it laid back down onto her lap. She was smiling too and her eyes stared at the glass in her hands as she had picked up the speed and started emptying her glass quicker than Arekk, determined to feel a buzz finally and not be stuck in this inability to get drunk. She never had enough booze around for it to be possible, and now she did and she was taking full advantage of that.

Her eyes lowered though, the smile disappearing for a moment before she looked at Arekk and sighed. Her eyes had grown a lot softer now and the happiness left them. "I miss them Arekk."

She turned her eyes down and drank from the glass again, speaking once it was down her throat.

"I got to see my kids finally after two years, and now i'm away from them again and can't see them without pretty much begging. Its demeaning and I hate it... I wish i hadn't screwed up back then or that this queen was out of my head." She cursed the spirit in her mind, knowing it was the reason she had to leave the first time, and now she was paying for it merely existing.

Arekk

LITHIOS

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You'll see your children again under better circumstances, I'm sure of it. Family is family, your own blood."

What did he know about family, anyways? His parents were pretty much non-existance ever since he was born and had a sister he didn't get the chance to grow up with. But he wasn't going to lie to Alexandra about her own family let alone children.

The more he drank, the more he felt a stinging pain on his temple which made him get up from his seat and pace around the apartment with the glass still in his hand. Walking over to the open kitchen and leaving the empty glass by the sink, Ar'ekk looked back at his companion for the night and spoke out.

"I won't let you go out for the night in that state and with the awful weather outside, so feel free to crash here until the morning. You can use my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

That was it for tonight, no more drinks and only rest. Whatever brought them to in the morning was left up in the air, he had no desire to depart Lithios anytime soon.

Alexandra's affairs remained unknown for the time being but he would understand whatever she needed to do, she had already made a friend somewhere she could always come back when needed.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Arekk"]

Alexandra sighed as he said that was enough for tonight, not wanting to let go of the glass, staring up at him with reddening eyes and tears starting to appear as she started to curl up in the chair she was sitting in, the glass starting to crack as she tightened her hand on it. She forgot about how strong Zorren bodies were and add in her mind numbing to her body's action meant the glass was held in a death grip. Not enough to shatter and break in her hand, but the cracks would be visible without a second glance. It was only after a few moments did she look at the glass again and turn her eyes back down to the ground.

"Sorry... I'm a mess since then... That bastard really did a number on my head while I was there." She set the glass down and brought her arms around her legs, not wanting to move from where she was sitting but knowing she would need to rest sooner or later. When Arekk told her where she would be sleeping, her eyes just stayed on the ground, being a bother to the man that was helping her out. She was forcing him to sleep on a couch when he had a bed that he could use. And the weather outside wasn't even as bad as she knew already, having been in a situation far worse than the weather outside.

Her body moved though, walking to the room that had been determined and simply laid down without any other actions to precede it. Her body curled back up on the bed and she just laid there, not wanting to talk or think. She had done enough talking and thinking for one night, so she just wanted everything to meld together into one pot and be thrown out the window so she didn't have to think about it anymore. She would remain that way long into the night and into the morning, only getting up when her body wanted to respond again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom