Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Universal Abomination Act" [Fel Imperium Political Thread]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
So this was it, the time for games with the Sith was at an end and the Fel Imperium would offically begin its destruction of all Sith. At first, Ronin thought it was fit enough to spare the lower ranks of the Sith but that soon proved to be a mistake. Now, with the excuse of wartime necessity no longer applicable, Ronin needed to sign into being a bill that would being the Fel genocide of the Sith culture and all of its followers. As Imperator, Ronin had the authority to instate any law he wished at anytime but that was a power he used wisely as he did not want to come off as a tyrannical dictator such as the Sith Emperor. Keeping that in mind, as he sat in his office on Bastion with the crowds of freed slaves waiting outside to hear his new proclamation when it was signed, Ronin took a pen and slowly began scowling his signature across it.

Flanking him on either side were the top leaders of his military who would begin the mission to exterminate the Sith immediately. There would be no mercy and the process would be turned into a malevolent machine that would seek the most efficient and quick way to deal with the Sith, rather than the humane way. Mass Graves would be dug, death squads would be sent out and all Sith Temples, literature, teachings and followers would be destroyed until nothing remained of their past, present or future. The galaxy might see it as cruel, evil and even dark in itself...but there was no longer a choice. The Sith had become a grave threat and if even a small portion of their ways was allowed to escape, the galaxy ran the risk of their return.

With the signature written neatly at the bottom of the bill, Ronin ran his eyes past it one last time...

Universal Abomination Act
1. As the growing conflict with the Sith Empire continues it is hereby found by the Imperator Ronin Fel that the Sith and their culture are
2. a clear and present threat to the safety and security of the Fel Imperium and her allies, as well as a grave threat to galactic peace at
3. large. Due to the violent and quickly spreading nature of the Sith, Imperator Ronin Fel has found that the Sith culture poses a threat
4.that can only be met with the most extraordinary force in order to preserve freedom and peace throughout the galaxy.
5. Section I: All followers of the Darkside Cult (Referred to universally as the Sith) are no longer recognized as sentient beings by the
6. Fel Imperium. This includes all those who follow their teachings, practice their arts, or consider themselves in anyway as apart of the
7. cult known as the Sith. However, this bill excludes those who were forced, by the cult known as the Sith and their Empire, to practice
8. the ways of the Sith.
9. Section II: The Fel Imperium no longer recognizes any galactic law that would classify the Sith as sentient beings nor does it
10. recognize the rights that would be given unto them under galactic laws. As Sith are no longer recognized as sentient beings by the
11. Imperium, the Fel Imperium refuses to recognize the Sith as benefiting members of the galactic community and its laws.
12. Section III: The cult known as the Sith and all of its followers are hereby sentenced to death without trial by the authority of the
13.Fel Imperium and the Embodiment of the Force and leader of the Fel Imperium, Imperator Ronin Fel. All Sith Followers, regardless
14. of rank, standing or power are to be terminated systematically until the threat of their power has been extinguished from the galaxy.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Animus blew his bubblegum in the crowd of reporters, concealed even to Imperator. He was good like that. He raised his eyebrows behind his sunglasses, folding his arms. He wanted to sign it, but he'd let the big man do it too. Cameras were hushed, everyone waited for the pen to strike, and then the sword. He smiled, bouncing on his heels and toes excitedly. He probably looked a little looney, but, hey.

Agents gotta do what an agent gotta do.

Simone

S
[OOC: I know this is a faction thread, but you see, i'm a reporter and this is screaming out to be reported :p I will poof if I am not welcome.]

A freshly risen faction, with its territory covering only three planets The Fel Imperiums "Abomination Act" was a bold, if perhaps foolish move. Simone dug her elbows fiercely into the ribs of her fellow reporters as she fought her way to the front, flashing cold and triumphant smiles to those who had lost the fight and no hung behind her. Her trusty holocamera hovered above, recording the Imperator, Ronin Fel's, entrance. "Get me a good close up of that treaty and his face holo one." she muttered. The camera moved obediently.

The tension in the air around her was palpable. Everyone was itching to bombard him with questions.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Simone"]

Standing up, leaving the document on the desk and stepping out onto the stairs that overlooked the crowds and reporters, Ronin raised his hands and spoke "The Universal Abomination Act is officially signed into action! I will be holding a press conference in my office and only interplanetary and galactic reporters will be allowed access, thank you and long live the Imperium!" with that, Ronin turned on his heel and a thunderous applause shook the air and acted as the music to his exit.

Simone

S
Galactic reporters? Simone smirked and moved to the nearest security guard, flashing him and identification chip and almost bouncing after Ronin as he moved to his office. "Mr Fel!" she called after him, ducking under a body gaurds arm with well practiced speed and precision, falling in step next to the Imperator. Office or on the move, it made no difference where she started her bombardment.

"Considering your imperium is in such early stages of growth and sits on the Empire's doorstep are you not concerned that you've just given several thousand beings a reason to wipe the Imperium's existence off the face of the galaxy?"

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Simone"]

As Simone ducked and dodged through the Stormtrooper security, the Praetorian Guard (a sect of the Imperial Knights that guard the Imperator) moved to grab her with the force and toss her aside. Before such a thing could be accomplished, however, Ronin waved them off with a casual hand as he walked back to his office. The Praetorians didn't look thrilled and were rather embarrassed, but they listened to their leader and set up a tighter perimeter around him as to avoid another incident. As he listened to the reporter's question, Ronin kept his facial features and mannerisms all bossiness as he usually did.

"The fact that the Imperium is on Zambrano's doorstep is reason enough for the Sith to want to destroy us. I, nor any of my trusted advisers, fear the Sith for they are nothing more than a collection of misguided and evil beings who use the great tool of the force for evil. They should not be looked at as organic beings, but simply as filth who need to be destroyed from the galaxy if there is to ever be peace. I assure you, the Imperium will have victory alongside its allies."

Simone

S
Simone smirked. She gave Ronin Fel a month, maybe two before someone would have his head.

"Sith are found in more than just the Empire. Their number are found in the Fringe, the Confederacy that's a lot of fire power for your three planets to go against. Do you intend to target those outside of the Empire?"

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Simone"]

Ronin could sense the doubt in Simone's mind, but that was to be expected

"At the current time, the Fel Imperium will only use military action against the Sith Empire as it is arguably the biggest threat to galactic security. I have no comment on the Fringe, but I can say that the Confederacy and the Fel Imperium currently hold an alliance and they have nothing to fear from us. The Confederacy keeps a tight lock on the darksiders in their midst and many of them use their darkside powers to help the common good. As the Imperial Knights believe, the force is simply a tool that one uses for evil or good, and if darksiders use their chosen force affiliation for good then we have no quarrel with them."

Simone

S
Simone licked her lips with excitement. "But your Abomination Act specifically states 'All followers of the the Darkside Cult' so surely by not dealing with those within the Confedaracy you are going against your own words? No one can keep a sith under control, that much is evident when you take a look at their constant shifts in power within their own Empire. Then of course you have a along list of potential Sith that reside in the heart of the Republic. What makes you think that you can achieve what the Jedi have been trying to do for thousands of years?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom