Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[The Underworld] Party At The White Palace

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="HK-36"]

Karen 'oscopy? Ohh by the gods. Bah. You bonkers devil HK. Do tell me again. Why are we friends? Ugh.

Oh right. We're warlords. It's a gimme.

"Hello o' eternal one. I see this good galaxy of ours hasn't killed you yet? Pity. To think that sense of humor of yours could continue on for generations is sooo distasteful. Bleh."

She smiled.

"So. What's the mission this time? Bounty hunting? Ugh. ...You jasper loon. You never change."

Karen ignored the references to the King of the Keshiri and The Good Mistress Kerrigan. Lady of Dungeons. It was true however that Solan and Sio could be rather unpredictable. But. That much was always true with powerful force users. Still. They had bigger fish to fry. Apparently the Hutts where hosting a ball on this burning heap of a planet. Oh ye gods. Not more underworld scum. Not again. Blimey. This planet was just awful.

"I'm not equipped for combat right now, Old One. So we'll do things the sneaky way. I'll follow you."

Karen wore little under her black cloak. Only her space suit, the Gem's Coat, (minus the helm,) a single blaster/stun pistol, and her twin lightsabers. Ugh. No. Not the best loadout for Bounty Hunting. Bleh. Well. On a more positive note. I guess you could say Roberts sets a very high bar for herself and for her war techniques too. Mm. Welp.

At least there wouldn't be any Sith.

cUqf72Q.png
As Abura's mouth opened to spit more debased compliments towards [member="Samka Derith"], Orga The Hutt, interrupted waving his hand around like an excited obese boy about to be given his second helping of cake. "Duona Bunko che duba, mo'chuba wooba." the Hutt wobbled about waving a fist around for the translator to translate or so help him. "Orga, accepts your gift and will send men to collect the creatures." the man said with more tacked than the excitable Hutt, did. "But he feels indebted, and would have you ask of him a gift. Slaves, drink, are all yours for the asking."

Orga, had a fondness for dangerious things, it was a right of privlage to have monsters, so it was than that the hutt looked towards [member="Xalus"], the Gen'Dai, wasn't cheap but to see that creature fight, almost made you wish someone was going to attack, just to see the thing work. The Hutts, spoke amongst themselves for the moment Orga, and Abura, exchanging words as fencers may trade blows. The conversation would've went something like this 'you interrupted me', 'you weren't saying anything important'. "Bunko che Mcnash."

---

"No, I don't know you." he replied ignoring the cigar offered to him by [member="Herr Vanderhing"], instead his pointed digits reached out probing for the cigar to take from the Neimoidian's mouth, if successful he'd return it to his hand and begin to knuckle walk the cigar across his hand, under his pointer over his thumb and to hang limply from two clenched finger's. "I know of you. Heard some things, you'd be surprised what people say." he clenched the cigar with a machine's strength, it exploded from the pressure into tiny wisps of stained paper. "Me? I'm Mcnash, humble business consultant to the Cartel."

"Same old." he leaned out on the edge of his seat as [member="Nicodemus Thaal"] spoke. The luminous bulbs of his eye's tightening to pin points of light looking up [member="Slevin Thawne"], and his girl engaged with in conversation with [member="Tydus Wryeens"]. "I happen to find it refreshing." his head turned to regard Bendali business man with his full attention, his eye's burning coals in that face of metal. "In these times of chaos, the Hutts can be relied upon to be Hutts."

mBLV6TW.png
"That's my cue." the large cyborg stood up from the table and wandered towards the middle of the room, before the Hutts and before the scum, the bounty hunters, the villains. And in the centre stage of the criminal gathering. "My friends, please lend me yours ears." he raised a hand and gestured over a slave girl with a tray, his hand snatching a gold rimmed goblet with exaggerated movements, every little twitch and movement of cybernetics on full display, jewels and jems encrusted its surface sparkling in the low light. "I'd like to raise a toast to history, to old friends to new ones. I'd like to dedicate tonight's merriment to the illustrious [member="Sempra the Hutt"], he could not be with us this evening but ours thoughts are with him."

"And what would be a Hutt celebration, what would Hutt history be without death." and he moved back from the stage as the floor was brought up, hunched over slaves moving to corners of the great sectioned grates, removing them up with long polls the centre floor collapsed in and folded up to one side. An enclave of sand dropped down a small arena placed in the middle floor. Large crates were hoisted down and left to sit in the sand and with two audible clicks the crates came open. Two shadows loomed out of the crates a spindly monkey like creature moved out, its fur coat flaking its eyes blood shot red, the second a canine creature with a heavy snout loped out of the cage, its long tail flicking out and about getting a feel for its environment, before its fight.

---

"God I wish I was in there drinking." said someone over an open channel, it was met with a stern comment over the open airway. "Get back to work, there will be booze enough waiting for us once we're done." The guards were moving around the complex in tight three man packs, patrolling the area. [member="HK-36"], and [member="Karen Roberts"], had their job cut out for them.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Cerasi Kent"] [member="Nicodemus Thaal"] [member="Hare"]

The suited man hit his last nerve, the drink he had left, somehow left his hand and hit the table on splashing all towards the man in the suit. Before anything else could further convey on Michael's side, the Trandoshan had offered a challenging hunt for the slave being released into the wilderness, and his little sister had walked in to stand beside him. The Alor gave a slight nod in acceptance to the lizard man, and placed his helmet back on only to stop to look back at the man in the suit.

"Too bad [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], looks like that suit is ruined...ge'hutuun."

Michael removed himself from the seat, and replied back to the Trandoshan as he motioned for his sister to follow.

"I'll take you on that offer my good Trandoshan. Mcnash, you know how to reach me, Clan Shado will serve the Hutt Cartel as long as you keep bringing in the credits friend."

[member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Slevin Thawne"]

4b186ab90485aadd15c3cb7e0715fd21.png

With legs as long as the Kessel run, there was no mistaking the exotic beauty that hung along the arm of [member="Slevin Thawne"]. Wearing a slinky black number that clung like a second skin, Natalia Thawne of the Coratanni Cartel was a sight to behold. The swath of dark hair was swept up with two Mother-of-Pearl Hairsticks, leaving stray lengths of tendrils to flank her face. Large hoop earings hung along her ears, highlighting the intricate choker tattoo that decorated the slender curve of her neck and pointed down into a lacey vee along her decollete.

In her hand she held a glass, its contents Namana nectar. It was a rich burgundy hue in her glass, a change from the typical water she drank. Her hand came up to curl around her beloved's shoulder, and with a husky voice, the woman said, "Find anything you like?"

The woman enjoyed bringing her beloved pleasure, and what flights of fancy she could grant him she did so with a critical eye. However, what answer would come her way was interrupted by the appearance of another. Slanted emerald eyes went drifting in a bold survey of [member="Tydus Wryeens"]. One would wonder if there was something lascivious about it, the way intrigue seemed to glimmer within the depths of those vibrant green eyes.

Whatever went on behind the veil of jade was hidden behind a sudden widening of crimson lips into an almost wolfish grin.

"No trouble at all," her voice would rasp out in a tone that would send shivers down the spine of any redblooded male. Pulling back from her beloved, Natalia merely stretched out her hand.

"Natalia Thawne."

[member="Tydus Wryeens"] | [member="Natalia Thawne"]

He looked at the man, his expression very nearly blank. "Slevin."

There was no need to give his last name.

The Hutt spectacle was beginning behind the man, blood sport and violence that was common at these sorts of gatherings. Slevin paid it no attention, instead allowing his eyes to wander once again over the guests. It was often telling how some reacted to displays of morbid reality, and although it was plain that some guests simply did not care it was also obvious that others did. Hutt's weren't always the greatest of entertainers, really only knowing how to display two things.

Twi'lek Dancers and blood sport.

It was amusing really, if a bit predictable. He wondered briefly if they should include something like this within their own club, though the thought was fleeting and hardly serious. The atmosphere they had cultivated wasn't exactly...classy, but it was a par above this at the very least. His head shook slightly from side to side as he allowed the muse drift away, attention finally returning to the man that had spoken to them. "Why are we of such interested to you?"

He was blunt.

"We're hardly the most unique guests here." Half a lie. "Nor are we the hosts."

[member="Slevin Thawne"] [member="Natalia Thawne"]

Tydus smiled behind his mask, the one thing he felt safe behind. The Cartels Guest were of interest, but none stood out to him to speak to except [member="Samka Derith"], but he woman was busy. These two however let off a vibe of such darknes and creepy vibes that he couldn't ignore it. He was also increasingly interested in how little he knew about these two, it got his blood boiling with excitement.

He recovered from his little bow and took Natalia's hand, bowing as he shook it, "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you," Then Slevin spoke about what was so interesting about them, and all the information he gathered about the two flooded his brain. The gaps that were made were the true interest of his. He wanted to know all the info he could get, but people like this don't exactly hand that stuff out for free. So he decided on another route.

"All these people here look for the spotlight, they want the approval of the Slu-... I mean Hutt Cartel, while you bundles of joy hide in the shadows away from the crowd, being Judge, Jury, and possible Executioner from a distance, in the shadows, it's just lovely to see other people like me around these parts."

Causstik walked towards the slave pits. His blood lust needed to be sated and the pits would provide excellent fun. A set of iron bars acted as a door to the arena. Causstik nodded to the guard and he opened the gate. Within the arena was a forest with a few bushes and some tall grass. The arena looked to be one of those that had trapdoors, which with a push of a button would open and change the entire landscape. Causstik waited as he heard more cages open. He stalked into the forest and climbed a tree. From there he saw a small expanse of tall grass with a slave creeping through. Let the hunt begin. Scorekeeper watch me! He fell upon the man with little noise and snapped his neck.

[member="Michael Shado"]

Visser Chernykh

No one makes the hero bleed.
Visser Chernykh hated being late. Still, it had been necessary because there was always something to tend to in his position. He offered the guards a tight-lipped smile as he walked past them with ramrod straight posture. Their stupid, piggy eyes saw no visible weapons on his person but he was hardly unarmed.

He looked every inch the officer he'd once been. The man wore his dress uniform in black, epaulets denoting his former Captaincy. The uniform was neat as it had been during his days as an eager cadet. There was a special pride he took in this uniform as it showed service for the betterment of the galaxy.

It was also a duty to be here he noted with barely contained distaste. So much criminal scum in such a small space. It made his skin crawl as he took a glass of wine from a barely-clothed serving girl. The ostentation of this place was simply ludicrous.

He'd always be a logistics officer in some way. Every credit counted and his mind tallied thousands of them spent in garish displays. Fools, all of them, but useful fools. Grand Moff Fortan had known that and so had he.

You could never stamp out criminal activity entirely. Yet you could control it and the players here factored largely. They could serve the First Order in many roles. His mind churned through possibilities as he sipped at the Sullustan vintage.

He spied [member="Samka Derith"] across the room. The girl represented the shadowy hand of Sieger Ren. He'd never been entirely comfortable with the Supreme Leader but he'd say this to no one. Treason was not dealt with lightly in the First Order.

I'm in the process of converting a former Ren character to a politician. Please bear with me :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Karen Roberts"], [member="Flannigan Mcnash"],

"Well not for the lack of trying, but being entirely made of Phrik does raise the chances of survival."

The machine quipped as he scanned over the Palace Walls from distance, trying to determine a good approach location,

"I was planning on sleeping longer in my tomb this time, at least few centuries more, but Siobhan woke me up too early and here I am."

Finally finding a suitable spot he motioned for Karen to follow,

"We could always suit you up into one of the guards' armor suits, it will not be the most hygienic but it would let you blend in in plain sight."

Circling the fortress, the droid would lead them to a spot on the wall in blind sight of the lookout towards, and where no security camera could spot them, as far as he could tell.

The machine came up to the wall, phrik claws and talons extending from his feet and fingertips, pushing the armor plates of his greaves and gauntlets apart. He looked to Karen and motioned up-up, signaling her they were going to climb it, or at least he was fist. Using the blades scaling up the wall became a trivial task, all he had to do was simply dig them into the hard surface and pull himself up, his black cloak shimmering as he climbed, rendering him invisible to any potential on-lookers who could spot his dark armor against the background of lightly-colored stone.

He stopped near the top, his scanners picking up on a group of guards who had a lookout post on that segment of the wall, three of them, talking crap to pass the time. The machine had to wait there silently, just hanging, until finally he heard those magic words,

"I've gotta take a piss."

As one of the guards wandered off to a nearby toilet, leaving his two friends by themselves, the droid decided to make his move. Hoisting himself up near the edge he adjusted his position before springing up, his hands reaching in when the guards weren't paying any attention and snatching them by their thick necks, slinking underneath their heavy enforcer armor. Both of the large lads grabbed their guns, unable to make any sound to alarm their pissing friend as the droid pressed on their vocal cords. None of them got a chance to even fire off a round, in quick pinch the machine applied all the pressure his strong body could and instantly broke their thick necks, their arms falling limp.

Looking out of the window he motioned for Karen that it was safe to follow behind him, if she could just climb up like he did, or simply use the Force to propel herself up, then great, otherwise the droid had a grapplegun, he would just shoot a line down next to her and hoist her up.

With Karen next to him the droid would search the Hutt Enforcer bodies, snatching any security cards they had, their datapads, and their commlinks to link into their secured channels. He quickly looked over their guns,

"What are these?"

Unfamiliar with technology they employed, or at least surprised,

"Tractor beams?"

He muttered and shrugged his shoulders.

If Karen wanted to disguise herself or grab additional armor, and weapons, now is the time, otherwise the droid just took one of their tractor beam rifles and the bodies got pushed over the wall, to land among the white dunes, with a soft thud cushioned by the sand, where the blind spot would keep them hidden hopefully long enough for the droid and Karen to do their mission.

"Hang on, I got to take a piss."

The droid quipped to Karen, not forgetting about their third friend.

The door to the bathroom swung open softly,

"I told ya, I'll be outta in just a sec."

The Enforcer grumbled angrily, mad that his fellow guards would bust his chops and drag him from his break.

He felt then that cold touch on the back of his neck and the stream of his pee stopped immediately.

"What is your name, sweetie?"

The droid asked,

"Wha- who? Intrud-!"

The guard tried to yell out, grabbing the gun hanging off of his side, only to have his hand stopped by the droid who just shook his head. The grip on his neck tightened, there was a pop, and his vision went dark, life escaping him.

The droid picked up his limp body, dragging him into one of the stalls,

The droid muttered, inside the stall he would sit the guard down and pull his pants down to his ankles, keeping him in a position of someone taking their time,

He repeated, his voice changing, he also took this guard's security cards, datapad, commlink, closing the door to the stall and locking it from the inside before he climbed out from underneath the partition.

HK repeated once more, assimilating the guard's voice. He tapped and scrolled through the stolen datapad, trying to see if he could find a list of guests, perhaps their descriptions, or where the security and surveillance was for the palace.

He looked up at the mirror in the bathroom, looking at his own reflection in it,

"Intruder."

He repeated in the Enforcer's voice before walking out.

Going back to Karen he asked,

"Ready to keep going?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen stood outside the bathroom. A clean black statue in her long flowing cloak. Pulling up her feathery hood to shadow her face as [member="HK-36"] returned from his men's room tinkle,

"Yes yes. Indeed. And, pardon the comment 36. But, should we encounter any more guards? Might I suggest you let me use the Force to render them unconscious from now on? This... ugh. Neck crushing business. It's so uncivilized."

She actually frowned when she said that. Mm. Too much time with the Holocron of Old Ben Kenobi, I suppose. Well? I mean. Not that killing guards with utter impunity was completely out of the scope of a Gray Jedi these days. But. Roberts just tended to remain firmly planted in the lighter side of things. Killing was for battlefields. Not for... Ugh. Whoever had the privilege of guarding a Hutt's genitals these days. Bleh. Poor sods.

"Anyway. Lead on dear. I'm just here in case they brought magi, anyway."

To her abilities. Karen's mind tricks could affect whole groups of people when they were unwary or at rest. Her ability to remain stealth and unnoticed was, (as always,) simply a feathery hand gesture away.

Vanderhing tilted his head slightly and stared at the man who crushed his cigar in annoyance. He smiled shook his head and chuckled

"Sooo, what "things" did you hear? The story where I fed a man his own children then ate the rest myself?!... That ones a favorite of mine personally... Perhaps it's the story about me shoving my old cane through the backside my old boss' mouth... He truly did die slow, you'd think that it would have been fast but... I got quite the kick out of that one I-I-I can assure you... Another well known one is when this rather stupid human called my robes a dress... I shoved him into a meet grinder and sent the package to his wife saying it was burger meat *chuckles*... They say my robes are my psycho button and insulting them would be pushing it!"

Vanderhing giggled then gave a somewhat unpleasant and psychopathic stare and smile then continued

"So, which is it? Every single one I just named is-is true I can assure you!..."

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Cadan walked around the the Palace, blow spice into various guests faces. "Try some pixie dust!" He'd say before blowing the spice into them. A smirk all the way across his face. The spiced out Duros then approached the Great Hutts, he held out his hand and bowed his head offering them a small pouch of Spice.

"Finest stuff from Kessel right 'ere." Cadan said as the Hutt's began to look over the bag. This wasn't the first time the Spice Lord had approached them with a bag of spice and all three of them knew exactly what Cadan was after.

Orga The Hutt looked towards the group of slaves he had and pointed to one of the Twi'leks and licked his fingers. The Twi'lek knew what this was, she had seen many of her species go with the Duros. They were his favourite species. The Twi'lek signed and attempted to resist as Cadan began to drag her away.

"That's no way for my date to act!" Cadan said as he slung his arm around her neck and becked her on the cheek. "Shall we dine?" Cadan sat them down forcing the Twi'lek to sit on his lap as he began to feast on the various foods sprawled over the table.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Causstik Rahn"]

Michael found himself in the opposite side of the ring, where much noise was beginning to echo throughout his helmet. Turning the noise off, as it was a distraction, the gates lifted, and Michael shot out, shouldering his sniper till he found himself on high ground, and fell on his belly. The Mando pushed his face into scope, scanning the area till he found a slave cowering behind a bush. He could barely seem, but enough to see the head. Taking a breath, relaxing, Michael pulled the trigger, and watched as a red bolt flashed from the barrel, and struck the slave in the head.

One.

Cerasi was very confused. Everything was just happening so fast. They were at the table, her brother spilled his drink over the chakaaryc, which made her smile under her helmet. Then Michael left, gesturing to her to follow. She had went to catch up, but before she could even ask one question, they were shoved into the ring where they had to hunt slaves. Cerasi kept back. So now they were hunting slaves and working for the Hutts?

She pushed herself against the back wall of the ring, shaking her head. She had to keep her head in the game. They were asked to kill slaves. So killing slaves is what she'd do. Slipping her two pistols from her holsters, she slipped past her brother. "Oya." And then she was gone, slipping through the tall grass. She came across two slaves. Staying down, she holstered her pistols, unsheathing her knives from within her gauntlets. "T'ad."

The young girl grinned, the Hutts (or at least one of them) seemed thrilled with the gift. It was something she'd thought of herself so she took pride in the success.

"You are most welcome, perhaps I may have a drink and a dance from a slave later," her final remarks mostly overshadowed by how the Hutts squabbled among themselves. In truth she had little intention of following through with either, if the Hutt truly felt indebted there were far greater ways to pay back a favour, but outright denial may be offensive especially after turning down the spice. Content that her job for now was done, Sam drifted back to the outskirts of the groups, making certain to avoid the Duros throwing spice in everyone's faces. She'd be hard pressed not to flail the alien alive if he got any of the drug on her so it was best to avoid him altogether.

It didn't take long before the entertainment turned to blood sport. After a toast where Sam had nodded along respectfully, the floor slowly opened to reveal a kind of animal fighting arena. Any entertainment the battle may have was offset by the crowding so Sam remained outside of it, ignoring the cries and cheers of the spectators. So she remained at the back, looking rigid and holding her hands behind her.

She could sense something... She couldn't say what but something dangerous and unplanned was happening. Par for the course in any Hutt gathering yet she wanted to see how things would unfold... If the Hutt Cartel was as powerful as it boasted perhaps they should prove it.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Mael Ren"] [member="Lady Kay"] @Anyone-else-in-this-thread

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Oh this looked typical, as far as gatherings at the White Palace goes. Einon was very glad that Kay did not come. Who knows? It could have been her down in the pits fighting for her life for the entertainment of the Hutts and others.

He tilted his head to the side a bit as he noticed [member="Samka Derith"] moving away from it all and standing poised like a statue. He knew what the young lady was, yet it didn't deter him. She was Kay's friend and so she couldn't be all that bad.

Einon made his way over to her, standing by her side almost like a protective older brother, his eyes on everyone else in front. He took a swig of his drink and spoke loud enough for her to hear him over the shouts and fighting in the pit. "Was it all you expected it to be, coming here to a Hutt's domain?" He wasn't sure if Sam had ever been in such a place, figuring after what he'd heard, she had hardly ventured outside of Bespin. But he could be wrong.

Thraxis raised a brow as the man approached, sparking a conversation Thraxis sighed, standing up as a sense of malice started to fill his yes, them widening as his teeth made a violent and audible grinding as he felt a tooth crack, "Love being Ignored..." he tried to mumble though it came across louder then he anticipated, he decided it was time to leave. It was like all parties. Boring politicing. So he decided to spark some fun. His fingers snapped against each other, a few of the Gammorean pushing their way though, a look of boredom and fear in their eyes as they lined up to Thraxis, "Come with me. Were going back down to the Pitt. Would take everyone else with me...." he said, his eyes taking focus onto the Hutts before snapping back to his few compatriots, "But I am sure they need some security in case something happens." he said as he took his leave, heading towards the Pitt, located not too far away, though far enough away from the prying eyes and the snobs that littered the place.

With an invigorated step he walked past the Pitt, looking at some of the spectators, his booze in their hands as his fingers clenched into a fist, before relaxing into an open palm as he pushed some of them in, he was tired of the lot. He didn't care if they put a bounty on him, he didn't care if the Hutts sparked outrage. He had better things to worry about. After a few mangled screams and cries he walked towards one of the exits, a few Guards watching it to make sure no unwanted guests made their way around. Happening past Flannigans table he eyed the Droid, a look that screamed, Your party sucks.

After a few moments, he was far away from the rabble, the prying eye of most of the guards away, all that was left was the few Gammoreans, that accompanied him, their idle chit chat running rampant between them as they made their approach to a large empty hole, the flick of a lever and following the sound of rusted metal as well-worn chains began to screech against each other overbearing the echoes that barely managed to scrape their way up the darkness.
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Samka Derith"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Karen Roberts"]
[member="HK-36"]

Causstik Rahn raised his head while still crouched on all fours to get a better look over the tall grass. Satisfied no one else was coming he went back to work. He stuck a hook in his trophies mouth and attached its chain to his bandoleer. The Bothan slave's hide would do nicely in his ship. He threw the body over his shoulder with ease and stood up. After a quick survey of the area he noticed the grass rustling in multiple places with red glowing eyes peering from the brush. A large half naked wolf like creature stuck his head out of the bush and began growling. Causstik hissed back. He lit his flamethrowers as the wolf creature lunged after him, the rest of the pack cackling like Varactyl's. The creature tackled Causstik to the ground and the Bothan trophy slid over his shoulder. The animal scratched his scales and attempted to bite his neck while a few others were working on tearing apart the poor dead Bothan. Before the creature could pierce his jugular he grabbed it by the jowls and tugged, hard. Its jaw came loose with a sickening wet snap. He threw the corpse off of him and jumped to his feet. He yanked his trophy chain and the body flew out of the animals grasp. Burn them. said the voices. He raised his fist releasing gallons of liquid fire and for a moment the world became one of flame. The creatures howled in pain as there hides were turned to crisp. Causstik went into a trance and soon the whole grass plain was aflame. Finally satisfied he walked through the inferno basking in it's warmth. The Bothan's charred husk slid after him...

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"], [member="Michael Shado"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Cerasi Kent"], and everyone else

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Cerasi Kent"]

As they were ready to go after their next kill, suddenly smoke bellowed from the other side of the hunting area, whatever the Trandoshan was doing, it was becoming out of hand. Michael tapped his vod on the shoulder, and nodded at the smoke.

"Whatcha think?"

He looked down his scope again, pondering on what to do about it. Suddenly, the Trando came into view of his sights, walking in the flames of the mess he had just made. Oh great, that's just what they needed. Michael had to make this stop before it went too far, and they be kicked out of the White Palace. His clan needed this opportunity.

She had killed the two slaves, and was about to continue through the tall grass when it erupted into flames. The fire roared up right in front of her face, causing her to let out a small cry and retreat. She holstered her weapons, jogging up the hill to meet Michael. From there, she could see the entire arena, and she brought her rangefinder down to get a closer look. The trandoshan came into view and her eyes narrowed into a glare behind her visor.

"Utreekov."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom