Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underground Tunnels

The Sith stopped the speeder, and he force pushed the door opened. It was over a drop that was thousands of feet high, with hundreds of speeders for him to hit upon the way down. He took a moment to let that sink in before he said, "is this your stop?" He didn't answer his smoking question, he was going to kill this man if he had to.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"W-WOAH MAN!" He shouted, looking over to [member="Malphas"] with fear. "I'M SORRY, AIGHT? WHAT DID I SAY, WAS IT THE WOMAN THING? LISTEN, I'M SORRY, BUT THE GALAXY GETS REAL LONELY. WHAT IS WRONG WITH A MAN LIKIN' WOMEN?" He shouted, looking down at the drop. "Come on man! I ain't being rude or nothin' you know?" He asked, fear building up in his tone.

He practically bathed in his fear, and smiled at the Chiss. "Trust me. This is your stop, go." He said with that smile widening underneath his mask.

Then he stopped and force pulled the door closed. "Speak of women again, and I will kill you. Do you understand me? Nod your head if you do."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He nodded, fear still on his face. He then wiped the sweat from his face, looking forward. "M-may I a-apoligize?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with [member="Malphas"]. He was legitametly afraid of this Sith, very afraid.

[member="Malphas"]

He sensed the fear coming from the Chiss and he smiled. He was satisfied now, probably beyond any woman's touch. Just in that moment, a Sith Apprentice, quite young, had made a Chiss Bounty Hunter, submit to him with the threat of death. That was the beauty of being threatening, being a Sith, and having the Force. People did what you wanted just because you were stronger than them. From that moment on, he knew what he had to do to become powerful within the ranks of the Sith.

The man beside him had no idea what he had just done for the young teenager beside him.

"Apology accepted. Do not test me again." Then the speeder sped across the planet and landed at the entrance of the Imperial Palace. "Let's go." He said and he reached over the Chiss and pushed the door open for him, whilst opening his own door too. Once the Chiss had exited, so had Malphas and once it was locked he continued to the Palace.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He followed [member="Malphas"], sweat pouring down his forehead. He quickly unslung his sniper blaster, forcing himself to grin. "Orders?" He asked, scanning the area, rather carefully. He looked at the imperial palace, looking over to the young sith. "One more question?" He asked, waiting for Malphas to respond.

"Scan for a way to get underground." He said while they continued walking towards the Imperial Palace. There was no more use to it since the One Sith ruled the planet, and it probably had no more use when the Galactic Republic had the planet, it was most likely just a place that absorbed credits for tours, and so he pushed the door open to the Palace and walked into the relatively abandoned place.

"What is your question?"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Well, it's sorta 'bout the chicks...." He said, his look of fear returning to his face. "Listen, I'm sorry, alright? Please, you got to understand, I just wanted to know if we could stop back at the cantina and grab that chick's communicator number?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with [member="Malphas"]. "S-sorry, I just gotta know!" He said, hoping to prevent [member="Malphas"] from getting angry.

He sighed to himself as he took the durasteel blade off of his waist and started to walk towards the Chiss. He had warned him, twice in fact, and considering he was speaking to an inferior, a non force user, giving him chances... He should have been lucky that he was no slave of his family's or else this man would have been long dead.

It was too late now, at least it would be quick if he didn't resist.

"Stay still, I don't want to make a mess." Then when the Force pushed him he ran to the edge of his sight and swung at the side of his side as he leapt into the air, the upper part of his body leaning closer to him to gain a greater distance.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He fell to his knees, screaming in agony. He looked up at [member="Malphas"], fear on his face. "OK, I'M SORRY! P-P-PLEASE, SPARE ME! I WONT MENTION IT FOR THE REST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, JUST LET ME LIVE!" He begged, looking up to th Sith's face. "I MUST APOLIGIZE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! YOU GOT TO SPARE ME!" He continued to beg, absoulute fear and agony still on his face as he shouted.

The Sith Apprentice watched as the body of the Chiss collapsed to the ground, and he landed just behind him, blood upon the edge of the blade and dripping off of it. He could kill the Chiss now, and then he could continue upon his own, or he could let him live. But, he had told the man what he would do.

Now, he was uncertain as to how to proceed. The man must've been experienced if he had survived this long, of course. But perhaps he was simply all show, and no skill. If that was the case, Malphas had lost nothing but several hours of his life, only to be stuck with this azure wasteman.

"My name is Acarus." He said as he stepped less than a foot away from him, blood from the tip of his blade dripping onto his black boots. He crouched in front of the Chiss, and sending enough power into a forceful nudge to send the blaster sniper rifle away from the range of the Chiss, and said, "why should I spare you?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, and his helmet followed that tilt.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

His rifle flew away and he continued to look up at [member="Malphas"]. "I CAN STILL HELP YA! I WONT MENTION IT AGAIN, AIGHT? C'MON MAN, I'M SORRY! DON'T YOU HEAR ME BEGGING, MAN?" He shouted, fear building up in his voice. "P-please, just s-s-s-spare me!" He begged, gritting his teeth in agony.

[member="Malphas"]

"You didn't answer my question." The Charcoal One loved the pain the man in front of him felt. It was glorious. It gave him a power that he could never have thought imaginable. The man begged for his life, he could grant it to him. So he stood up to his feet, he was almost done here.

With a speed that could only be granted to a force user, Malphas's blade plunged downwards into the Chiss's shoulder and angled for his heart.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He shouted in agony as the blade pieced his shoulder. "MOTHERFETHIN' SITH!" He shouted, looking up at [member="Malphas"]. He someone managed to survive but this was going to be a permenate injury. He slowly reached into his trench coat, secretly activating one of his thermal detonators. He removed his hands back to his side, still staring at the man. "Please, l-l-let me live!" He shouted, gore squirting rapidly out of his shoulder.

[member="Malphas"]

When he pulled his blade out, the Chiss was still alive. That was fine, while he was pulling it out he was spinning his body into a kick to the side of the Chiss's head to knock him down.

If it hit or not, he didn't care, he simply wiped the blade that was on his blade on the cleanest part of his jacket and then he said, "you work for me now. Do you understand? Speak when you're spoken to, speak of women, I'll end you. Remember this." He said while he straightened out and looked down disgustedly at the being below him.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"W-work for you? Come on, your a child! I'll help you out on this job but I ain't workin' for no kid!" He said, slowly pulling himself to his feet. "How do you fething expect me to help ya now? Ya basicly destroyed my fething arm!" He said angrily, clutching his wound. He ignored the looks from three civilians, who had watched the entire thing go down. "Great, just wonderful! You got to be kiddin' me".

[member="Malphas"]

"You don't know how old I am." He said and he brought the sword out again and placed it underneath the chin of the Chiss. It was true, he had never told him how old he was, and naturally the Sith Pureblood species had deep, guttural voices when they spoke in basic, it just wasn't right for them to speak with high voices. Besides, he had reached maturity at an early age.

The only hint was that he was short.

"You'll work me or I'll kill you. I may be a child, but I'm still smarter than you, I can still kill you. I am your superior." He said disgustedly again as he backed away and pointed towards stairs that lead downstairs from the main floor. "Get to moving."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He slowly pulled himself up, stumbling over to his weapon. He pulled it off of the ground, slowly climbing up the stairs. He stopped half way and reached into his trench-coat, removing a cigar and a lighter. He lit the cigar, which was filled with blue spice before inhaling the smoke and sliding his lighter back. He then proceeded to climb up the stairs, hoping that the spice in the cigar would relieve some pain from his wounds.

[member="Malphas"]

"Where are you going?" Malphas said before he started to descend the steps. How were you supposed to go underground when you went upstairs? He stopped at the threshold to move downstairs, and looked as the Chiss started to go upstairs. He started to wonder if he had actually damaged the Chiss mentally.

He soon established he didn't truly care.

Not for an inferior.

"Down." He pointed.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"D-down? B-but I thought...down we go!" He said, stumbling down the stairs. He relied on the railing for support, as his injuries almost caused him to fall and roll down the steps. He finally made it down, standing in front of @Malphas. "Imma followin' ya", He said, clearing his throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom