Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underground Tunnels

He needed someone that would be able to protect him. Coruscant was a planet that was within One Sith Space, in fact it was actually the capital, but it wouldn't hurt for someone to protect him from those who thought they could benefit from capturing a Sith Pureblood.

He needed a bounty hunter, or a mercenary to protect him, someone who was useful in a combat situation, so he left the speeder that he had used for transport outside of the Golden Slug Cantina, a middle class joint, and he went inside and scouted out the cantina, and when he found nothing at first he went towards the bar and took a seat.

He made sure that he was listening to the conversations around him when he began to focus on his listening skills, letting the Force amplify conversations that were further away from him.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He sat at the table, sitting across from a Corellian woman. "No, no, no! You are one beuty, really got a nice-" He was interuppted as the woman slapped him across the face. He looked at her in disbelief as she stomped out of the bar, shouting at him. "FETH YOU, YOU PIG!" The woman shouted as she pulled open the bar door and walked out into the street. "HONEY, I-I'M SORRY, COME-Aaaand she's gone!", He said, taking another shot of whiskey. He sighed, slowly resting his head down onto the table, angry at himself for saying that.

[member="Malphas"]

The Sith who sat at the bar heard what he had gone on behind him while he sat at the bar, and once he had heard the woman starting to stomp out, he turned his head to watch her go and then he drained the Force usage, slid around upon the stool, and headed towards the table that the woman had quickly vacated.

When the woman had made a scene of this supposed conversation, she had brought attention to the Chiss and herself, but when she had left people for the most part had turned away to going back to whatever they were doing. That was good, he didn't want people to take note of who he was. So when he sat down in front of the Chiss laying his head down, the black durasteel helmet stared down at him with corrupted yellow eyes watching him with flickers of red.

"Raise your head."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He slowly raised his head, sadness on his face. "Greetings, this is the fething third woman to do that! The third fething one, what is wrong with me?" He asked, looking at [member="Malphas"]. "Want a shot?" He asked, gripping the whiskey bottle on the table and pouring it into the shot glass. He set the bottle down, sighing loudly. "Man, I'll never get a...w-wait. N-never mind, I d-don't know what has gotten into me", He said, snapping back into reality. "What do you need? I don't know you", He said, staring at the Sith.

[member="Malphas"]

When the Chiss began to pour the shot glass, the Sith pushed the glass off of the table and shook his head. Thankfully, the cantina was too loud for anyone to turn and look save for those who were right beside them wondering why he had done that. "Sober yourself up." The Sith Apprentice said with a look of disgust hidden by his black helmet and black hood.

"You seem like a being capable of helping me with what I need. Would you like a job?"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Sober, I am sober. I've only had around six w-whiskey b-bottles. B-but yeah, I-I am v-very good at what I d-do", He said, the stench of alcohol on his breath. "MAN, SHE WAS THE BEST WOMAN I'VE EVER HAD! N-NO, NOT A-AGAIN, NO! W-W-W-WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME, MAN?" He shouted, receiving looks from the patrons of the bar. At the moment, Broorn was obviously very, very, very intoxicated. "She left me, I have only been seeing h-h-her for t-tw-twelve hours!" He said, the sadness on his face growing worse.

[member="Malphas"]

He had already knocked the glass off of the table, so at that point he knocked the bottle off of the table as well. At that moment, the Sith Apprentice didn't care and did his best to attack the mind of the Chiss in front of him, it was a blind attack and it most likely achieved nothing since he didn't really know what he was doing.

"Yes, yes, it's your fault that she left you, but if you listen and help me, you may be able to get as many women as you want. Better than this one." If this man was going to continue complaining, he was going to find someone else to manipulate.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"M-more women? Are you serious, if you are I'm up for it! As long as I can get me some I'm up for anything. What do you need?" He asked, looking at the shattered glass on the floor. "You know that whiskey ain't cheap, right?" He asked, still staring [member="Malphas"]. He then cleared his throat, folding his hands on the table. "Tell me, will I get paid...how many credits?" He asked, before turning his gaze to a rather attractive woman at the bar. "Eh, look at 'er! That is the best I've seen all fething day", He said, about to get up and head over to the woman.

[member="Malphas"]

When the Chiss turned his head to the woman at the bar, he cringed, and in a moment his hand snapped upwards and grabbed onto the jaw of the older man, and then he slowly turned him around to look straight ahead upon the Apprentice. It wasn't a joke, this job, he needed someone to help him and this man got distracted quite quickly.

Without answering any of his questions, he got up from the chair, and pushed it back in when he turned away, then he turned back around and leaned over the back of the chair to look into the eyes of the Chiss. "You'll return here tomorrow, clear-minded, and not being a fool. Do you understand?"

If he did or didn't, Malphas turned on his heel and left the Cantina.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

[OOC: Just make your next post being the next day at the same time of day I'm thinking.]

He nodded, heading over to the woman at the bar. "Woah baby, you are mighty fine, perhaps-" He was once again, interuppted by the woman. "Get outta here, creep", The woman said, walking away. "COME ON!" He shouted angrily, stumbling back to the booth. He sat down, resting his head and following asleep.

He woke up the next day inside of the bar, looking at the very few people inside. He then searched the area, scanning for [member="Malphas"]

The Sith Pureblood walked into the cantina when he had gotten to the door, scanning the cantina for the Chiss from last night. He didn't see him, and then suddenly he saw the blue form of [member="Broorn Sabor"], and he strode over to him, being there already and he grinded his teeth upon each other and he sat down in front of him again.

"Did you sleep here?" He asked calmly enough, but underneath it all he was seething.

"I don't know, man. But I can actually think now, you know?" He asked, pulling himself up into a straight posture instead of slumping down. He started laughing, motioning for [member="Malphas"] to take a seat. "Man, I can't wait for this! You see, that woman that I saw last night, I tried to talk to 'er. It didn't work out to well, though..."

Malphas blinked.

When the Chiss began to laugh and get all excited he was curious, he didn't understand why he was laughing. "You're more of a child than I am." The Sith Apprentice said whilst he looked down upon the blue creature. He knew the Chiss were a proud species, that a young Chiss was considered an adult at the age of ten, and was able to pursue a military profession if they chose. And many of them chose to, at least the males.

A single Chiss at the age of ten was capable of doing everything a being twice their age could do, but simply looking at this wreck of a being, he wondered what this man could do. What happened to this species?

"Don't waste my time with useless information." The Sith Apprentice said. "Are you ready to know why I asked you to be here?" But didn't ask you to sleep here...

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Uh, s-sure...why did you call me 'ere? Think we'll find any women along the way?" He asked. He then looked around the bar, quickly looking at every patron before returning his gaze back to [member="Malphas"]. "H-how am I a child?" He asked, keeping a very, very, very straight face.

[member="Malphas"]

He lifted his hands up and placed them upon the table in between them. "If you don't keep your mind on task, I will kill you. If you ask me about women again, I will kill you. If you question me, I will kill you. If you say something stupid. I. Will. Kill. You." The Sith Acolyte said irritatedly. He didn't need this beatbeat being that called himself a Chiss to ask him ridiculous questions.

He needed something to do.

"Are you capable of fighting, following a map, travelling underground and most probably the dark?"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Listen man, calm down, aight? And yeah, I can follow any sewer system and defend myself or someone else. You see, I may be a disgrace to the Chiss but at least I still carry on the tradation of being a warrior", He said, slowly pulling himself up. "So, when do we get started?" He asked, only taking a single glance at another woman, who was sitting in a booth.

[member="Malphas"]

The Chiss made a show of being mature, that was until he turned his gaze to a woman in a booth, and at that point he sighed and then his teeth grinded upon each other audibly. I am going to kill this man by the end of the day. "I'll brief you on the way, come." He said, and without another word he got up from the chair, pushed it in, and then turned around to wait for the Chiss to c ome just in case he thought it wise to stop by at the woman that he saw at the corner of his peripherals in a booth.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He walked up to [member="Malphas"], keeping his straight face. He then turned to the woman in the booth, winking, which all he got was a disgusted look from the woman. He sighed, turning back to the Sith. "Ready to roll? Oh and would you mind if I got that woman's communicator number?" He asked, taking another glance over to the woman.

Malphas blinked.

He would have brushed his hand through his hair, but instead he decided to go with the simple sighing, and grabbing the man by the throat and dragging him out of the cantina. He didn't have time to waste with men like this, and he pushed him out the door and then once they were outside, guided him towards the door of his speeder.

The door promptly opened up and he went onto the driver's side, and waited for [member="Broorn Sabor"] to get in. Once he was in, he started his speeder and started heading towards the Imperial Palace and then he started to brief him. "Okay. The plan is for you to help me find the paths underground, that leads from the Imperial Palace and to the other districts on Coruscant. Some may be collapsed, and I don't know what's down there. There could be some form of resistances, but I'd rather not meet them. That's why you're here."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it. But here is the problem...I didn't get that chick's wireless communicator number!" He said, climbing into the speeder. He slumped down in his speeder, looking back to the cantina. "Maybe she'll be 'ere when I get back", He said, looking over to [member="Malphas"]. "Mind if I smoke in 'ere?"

[member="Malphas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom