Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underground Tunnels

When they got down to the bottom, he pulled out glowsticks and threw them as far as he could with the Force down the hallway. He used the Force to guide several of them ahead of them by a few meters so that they lit the path for them.

"Walk." He said, and waited for him to start moving. He wasn't going to move ahead him, but rather a few steps behind him instead. They had already established that the Apprentice was the leader here, and with this injured fool as a meat-shield, then he'd be able to escape easier if need be.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He slowly raised his rifle, stumbling into the darkness. "I think we're all good 'ere!" He said, scanning the walls and corridors. "Where we headin'?" He asked, continuing to move forward, heading straight to the glowsticks. He came to a sudden halt at the sticks, nodding towards them. "I don't think we got anythin' in 'ere".

[member="Malphas"]

"We're going to be moving through this tunnel for as long as it takes." The Sith Apprentice said stubbornly. He wasn't going to be leaving until he came out on the other side of the tunnel, or saw some other sort of way up in the tunnels. "How did you become such a loser?" He asked suddenly whilst the glowsticks hovered in front of them.

He was genuinely curious. The things that he had heard about Chiss had been so impressive, but seeing his first one was quite... Unimpressive.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Whaddya mean?" He asked, continuing to head down the tunnels. "I didn't do nothin' wrong, at least I can still fethin' kill. I carried that tradation over", He said, slowly coming to a halt. He spun around, staring into [member="Malphas"]'s eyes. "Do ya got a problem with me?" He asked, lowering his weapon slightly.

"I don't remember telling you to stop," the Pureblood said. He was wondering if he was going to have to kill him at this point. Tis is what happened when you showed mercy to halfwits. "Would you like me to kill you now? You bring disgrace to your species. " He wasn't going to explain why.

He'd rather kill him. He had no uses.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Eh man! I'll keep going, you don't need those glowsticks by the fethin' way. You do realize that I am a Chiss, right? I have nightvision, it's a natural advantage", He said, continuing to head down the tunnel. He scanned the walls, searching for anything that could cause damage.

[member="Malphas"]

He rolled his eyes when the Chiss began to talk. "Maybe you hadn't realized, but I'm no Chiss." He didn't speak with the guttural sound as Chiss did when they spoke Basic, he was a Sith, but he still spoke with an almost guttural sound to his voice, just slightly different in tone.

They were different species after all.

Soon there was the sound of something growing closer, and he stopped, "wait." And then in front of them, beyond the light of the glowlight, the Sith Apprentice slipped into a force sight as if it was second nature, and he asked, "what do you see?" He didn't know what there was, but it was a big creature.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Oh, good news. We got somethin'...you gotta be fething kidding me", He said, quickly raising his weapon. "We got a problem, I think it's a Duracrete...it must've dug a tunnel", He said, slowly stepping back. "Now, you gotta be real calm...it ain't small, either", He mumbled, coming to a halt. "That thing will eat us fething whole, get back. Do it, do it now!" He said, taking another step back.

[member="Malphas"]

"It's a duracrete? That doesn't even make sense!" The soft but high voice that belonged to Malphas emerged from his durasteel helmet impatiently.

When the Chiss said to get back, he finally started to see what he was talking about and he took one step back. If he ran, he knew he could outrun it, but the same probably couldn't be said about the Chiss in his current state. You didn't have to run faster than the beast, just faster than the people who you were with. Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of people to run faster than, but [member="Broorn Sabor"] would have to do.

In shock, he had taken a step back, but simply because he hadn't been ready for it. Then he took another step again, all the while stealing himself against the Sith. "Shoot it! Shoot it now!"

"MOTHERFETHER!" He shouted, rapidly jerking back the trigger. Blaster bolts lit up the dark tunnels as he let out a drunken-like battlecry. He continued to fire, slowly stepping back, his pace increasing every step. He fired three more rounds before finally releasing his grip on the trigger. "I-I think it is dead, my man", He said, a grin appearing on his face. "Wait, I can't see it! Where is the thing?" He said, scanning the walls. This cave would not be his grave, and he was going to be sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom