Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ultimate Galactic Championship(Open/OOC)

Relax bro.
giphy.gif

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I'll put up the thread as soon as we get an opponent for Morna here. Rules will be determined on the day of the threads creation, but, I am going to do something a little different with the deciding of the actual winners of the fight. I'm going to let all spectators of the thread vote.(that includes those taking part in the thread) We'll have a poll for each fight and they can vote on who they think fought more fiercely, who's writing was more clear and concise and who drove the fight and the thread further with their writing and IC presence. I'll have guidelines for you all to help during the voting process, as well.

Can we get another fighter please? Anyone willing to take on Morna?

@[member="Jar Dar"] I'm sure there will be submissions if you can write one out properly, just no WWE reverse-crossface-chicken-wing crap. Chokes or armbars are likely a go.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Absolutely not, @[member="Jar Dar"]

We will be working with a time limit and all forms of submission or knockout are eligible ways to finish the fights, but if the fights go the length, just like in a traditional MMA fight, it will come down to the vote. Whether or not a character is knocked out or submitted is entirely up to the writers anyhow, so I'd assume that must of these fights will go the distance anyway unless the writers agree on something. If they go the distance, they will be voted on by the spectators of the thread, but like I said before, these are things that still need to be ironed out, so please be patient and I'll have something up for you when we get everyone an opponent.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
No weapons, force powers are only allowed to enhance strength and speed, but no force lightning or alchemy or any of that jazz. :p

Think UFC or a boxing match, people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom