Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ultimate Galactic Championship(Open/OOC)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
What wants to go up against Ole Christian in the UGC? Any takers? I need to get a little bloody, and I certainly wouldn't mind a few pretty faces in the crowd miring me and my opponent. Maybe even a few cute rings girls? Some drunks that get a little out of control and start a fight maybe? Security is a must, I believe, and maybe we could even have a few celebrities show up. Some movie stars or Musicians maybe?

Who's game?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Interesting.

Anyone else interested? I'm entertaining the idea of throwing in some other matches? Anyone down for a mixed martial arts brawl? Blood, sweat and beer!

@[member="Christian Slade"] Eh, really I just want to fight. People think I underplay Morna, So I am here to prove that I don't. What I need is a fight, and you fit the bill my friend.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
ALRIGHT! I've randomly generated a list for our card that we'll have on the night of the UGC. Looks like we need one more competitor too, so speak up if you want to take part. There will be three fights.

Fight number 1:
Penumbra Vs. Jar Dar
Fight number 2
Morna Imura Vs. The Sixth Competitor
Fight number 3:
Christian Slade Vs. Alan Na'Varro

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Morna Imura said:
Awww. Oh well, Looking good my bro.
Sorry, Morna. Had to randomize it. Looks like you'll be fighting the last challenger. I'd have liked a rematch too. Maybe we can get a separate thread going.

Darth Iscariot said:
I am coming as a cute ring girl with a mini skirt.

@[member="Christian Slade"]
You'll be the prettiest girl smuggling sausage there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom