Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The "Tourtured Rebirth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand of the Fates
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Gunboat
  • Length: 95.28 meters
  • Width: 78 meters
  • Height: 78 meters.
  • Armament: Average Seven Rotary Light Turbolasers
    Three Chin Gun Turrets
    Variable Weapons Holder in Four of Twelve Pods
  • Defenses: Extreme
  • 6 Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Caritr' Shield Generator
  • Hangar Space: Base 0
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
  • Single Craft Hangar: Yes
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: J11 Elite Hyperdrive
STANDARD FEATURES
"You have my permission to use the Caritr, Sautaya, Ga'yusr and Carys Dha"Haase."
Of the 4 weapons pods, 2 are currently equipped with 4 packs of Saotome Bomblet Generators.

The other two are full of 4 packs of L4 Vele-series Orbit Deployable Autoturrets

STRENGTHS
  • Modular Cargopods: Cargo Pods can be switched out to hold cargo, people or bombs. Anything that you could want.
  • Extra power to shields: The 6 Mando shield generators make the ship very durable.
  • Bring on the pain: Is highly durable
  • Escape route: One of the pods holds a Mando Viper fighter that is fully fueled up and ready to go on a catapult system to get it out into space at full speed and a variety of rockets stored to shoot out of the starfighter's launcher.
WEAKNESSES
  • Patched together: The new and old components of the ship sometimes don’t work well together, making it an uncommon occurrence to lose power to certain systems or the whole ship’s electricity system.
  • Not made to rest: The ship is more a sparse gunboat than a cruise ship, making for cramped quarters for more than one person aboard.
  • Lack of power: Its power plant has a tendency to short out or break with all the systems it has to power
DESCRIPTION
This craft used to be a Trandoshan warlord's personal craft, with the individual slave pods substituted into one massive hold for captured animals and trophies with the same exterior. When the Trandosians fled the craft during a sudden meteor shower and Arc Sergeant Omen claimed the ship for himself 800 years later. Omen then customized the ship for his own purposes when able, remaking the pod system, making 4 weapons pods and 6 shield generator pods, leaving the two other pods split between starfighter storage with catapult system and his personal quarters While slow and susceptible to power failures due to all the new gear on the ships old circuits, when working the ship makes for a venerable gunboat. The"Tortured Rebirth" has painted all over it with the sides showing someone inflaming clone armor and on a flaming swoop (not unlike Ghost Rider) with a spear through IG lancer droid with “Off to the rescue” in gold lettering painted on the side. The whole ship is covered in black paint as a background and has fiery streaks of flame going across the top. Overall, it is a very customized craft to Omen which he is glad to aid in her aging hull in repairs in return for her service flying him across the Galaxy.

Last edited:
More to unpack...way more.

BIoc8fbcPPDk-6c4Pg3EDhlulg0T5VnMZhFBs3Dphlez5hfrT2hyfMhgmM29rlHxlUoSl9AvYGFDMENesQ04YcnzuEXlice7s3XQGld0eHDng1anRUubE_k-VIE3duX6Q6Z7F3eP

This above my line should be in your permissions as a LINK, not a giant text file bubble.

• Manufacturer: Gallofree Yards, Inc.
  • Affiliation: Omen the ARC Sergeant, SJC
Link these to the Wookiepedia page/Biographies for them. Also use the full name of the Silver Jedi Order instead of SJC.

• Armament: Seven rotary light turbolaser, Three Chin Gun turrets, Variable Weapons holder in 4 of 12 pods. Avg overall armament
Lastly, while it says Avg, that is not a valid choice. Should be something like this:

Armament: Average
Seven Rotary Light Turbolasers
Three Chin Gun Turrets
Variable Weapons Holder in Four of Twelve Pods

Much easier to do and wrote it out for you. Please use those instead.

Let me know when you fix this.
Wirewolf88 Wirewolf88

Next time, please just do the following to tag me.

Do the @ command and after putting it in, spell my name. After a few moments, it will list my name and you can click it to fill it all the way in. This is the notified. Helps out in the long run.

You still have not done what I requested for the Permissions or the links to your biography on the Omen the ARC Sergeant and the faction page for the Silver Jedi Order.

To link, use the little chain link icon. It be between the >_ icon and the air breeze icon. Just click and drag over a set of words, click that button and put in the link through copy and paste.

Also to be helpful, I will at least link the Discord message so it is not so damn difficult for later. You will have to do the others however.

Lastly something I missed from last time, you need to actually follow the Hanger Space formula.

• Hangar Space: (Please provide the amount of fighters/support craft this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )
50m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 0 | Extreme: 0 ]
100m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 1 | Extreme: 2 ]
200m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 1 | High: 2 | Very High: 3 | Extreme: 4 ]
  • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
    • Starfighters: x squadrons
    • Support Craft: x squadrons
This MUST be added in, no exceptions. Even if it is just average and nothing in Hanger Allocations, put it in.

Let me know when you do this.
Wirewolf88 Wirewolf88

PS: Do not feel bad, everyone has their first one. Once it is done right, you will generally get it right afterwards nearly each time.

Well without a notification, I did not see this. This is still wrong. I am going to post a link to something that resembles something like this submission. Use it as a guide so you can understand how to set one up.

Permissions are in the wrong spot, move it.

Hanger Space is also in the wrong spot.

My Old Submission
Only difference with it is there is no single hanger bay which is now something added in and the removal of the Hyperdrive question. Use it as a stepping stone and overlook it between the two.

Lastly, I will assist somewhat in helping and do some work for you and relink a lot of things as you can simply use the paperclip button above after highlighting a word.

Permissions: Flying Potato Permission

Do it like that.

Let me know when you fix it up and please use the notification feature which is @ then type my name in.
Wirewolf88 Wirewolf88

Wirewolf88 Wirewolf88

• Hangar Space: Base 0
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
  • Hangar Space: 1 Mando Viper taking up 1 of 12 pods
You have an extra hanger space, remove the last one. Single Starfighter Hangerbay will allow you the Viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom