Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tournament of the Cauldron!

Lira Dajenn

L
Were having a bit of difficulty judging this one so were going to delay the Announcement just a little bit more. Sorry for the Delay guys we'll let you know soon!
[member="Triam Akovin"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Lira Dajenn

L
EOk8Wpx.png
Final Announcement!
Victor:
[member="Mikhail Shorn"]!
Runner up:
[member="Triam Akovin"]!
Most Entertaining Duel:
[member="Ashin Varanin"] VS [member="Nickolas Imura"]
Most Entertaining Duelist:
[member="Jared Ovmar"]
Rewards:
  • For [member="Ashin Varanin"] and [member="Nickolas Imura"] a single Valrain egg each. Extremely rare and worth quite a pretty penny these birds can make wonderful pets and lifetime companions!
  • For [member="Jared Ovmar"]...NOTHING BECAUSE HE DIED! WHEN HE COMES BACK WE CAN TALK!
  • For [member="Triam Akovin"], paid medical bills!
  • And lastly for [member="Mikhail Shorn"], Three Corusca Gem's each the size of a womans fist(Worth Several Million Credits each) and the Title of "Champion of the Cauldron" As well as the top seeding spot in the next Tournament, if he returns of course.

Lira Dajenn

L
On a less flaunting note i want to thank everyone who participated. We had some really great fights and a lot of people had fun :)

I'm sure we'll be doing this again sometime so keep an eye out!

The fight with Ashin was very fun. Probably one of the best, and shortest fights I have been in. I will accept the bird, rather nice species and very interesting if I do not say so myself. I look forward to the next bout of tournaments that you two may have.

That is IC you will do more of them. ;)

Lord Ghoul

L
Very well run tournament. Thank you, Nemene and Evelynn for organizing such a fun event.

Triam, good duel. Despite results, you're a far better writer than I.

Louise

here for your dad
Sorry, I'm technically on vacation and it slipped my mind to respond.

I very much doubt there'd be a speeder, [member="Triam Akovin"], unless you had like a point and click adventure inventory in those pants. :p

Evelynn said:
Sorry, I'm technically on vacation and it slipped my mind to respond.

I very much doubt there'd be a speeder, [member="Triam Akovin"], unless you had like a point and click adventure inventory in those pants. :p
Or you had pockets large enough.

Oh I know, it's called running!! Love ya Fatty. :p

[member="Nickolas Imura"] Dude, I sprained both ankles and probably fractured a tibia after being blown up half way across the map by a super telekinetic Masta... walkin' reallly ain't an option.

Also, the speeder would be 'found' on the scene as an added detail to the urban landscape, just to clarify [member="Evelynn"]

Triam Akovin said:
[member="Nickolas Imura"] Dude, I sprained both ankles and probably fractured a tibia after being blown up half way across the map by a super telekinetic Masta... walkin' reallly ain't an option.
I have read the thread, and I know that lol. I was joking.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] If you're into hunting bounties I've 50,000 on me under the Republic. @ me any time. I travel the galaxy so location isn't so much of an object, so long as its near hot spots for crime or credits. Or you could "buy" something of mine as a setup to fighting me. Whatever works for you works for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom