Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tournament of the Cauldron!

Lira Dajenn

L
EOk8Wpx.png
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Time has come for this board to have a properly planned, judged, and locationed(Now a word) Tournament! And I am here to run that tournament for you, well me and my cohort @[member="Evelynn"].​

IC Story:
Two Ladies of the Sith have taken over the Fringe world of Rattatak, a planet well known for its gladiatorial arena's and all around fighting nature. Knowing this the two brand new Queens of Rattatak have decided to hold a tournament in order to create revenue and tourism to their usually barren world. In order to have a greater draw to the tournament an amnesty has been granted. Jedi, Sith, Criminals, all are welcome to enter the Tournament on Rattatak, everyone who signs up is guaranteed safe and free passage by @[member="Evelynn"] and Darth Ilyena personally no matter their affiliation, creed, race, religion, etc...​

Fights will last to the death, or until one person surrenders. At the end of the tournament one person will be crowned Champion of the Cauldron and will be rewarded handsomely with riches, a title, and an estate on Rattatak as well as a few other things.​

OOC Rules and Notes:
Both @[member="Evelynn"] and I aim to make this a truly proper tournament. We know there have been others and we do not want to disparage them, but they have a way of falling apart or having people lose interest. To keep this from happening our tournament will be highly organized and will have neat standards.​
As people sign up I will create a bracket, this bracket will be posted and updated in this thread when the tournament begins. This way everyone can see whats going on and happening.​
Rules:
-Sign Ups will last 2 weeks or until 20 People join the tournament. I will bump this thread every day until Sign ups conclude.​
-Each fight will have one thread devoted to it, each thread will last 1 week or 30 posts.​
-Each fight will feature a different environment to make them more interesting and varied. This means each fight will be unique and may present certain challenges.​
-There will be no restrictions on these fights. All techniques, weapons, and gadgets are okay to use.​
-Any and all characters are welcome. Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, Criminals, Hutts, everyone! It doesn't matter who or what you are you are welcome to join this tournament :)
-Each Fight will be judged by @[member="Evelynn"] and I. We will judge not only on the outcome of the fight but the quality of writing, actions taken(whether what you did in the thread made any sense at all), and whether or not anyone godmodded/cheated. If we disagree on a victor a third impartial judge will be brought in to consult and help reach a decision.​
-Fights will be paired fairly. This means that the tournament won't start out with Apprentices fighting Master ranked characters, however as the tournament progresses a situation like this may occur.​
-If at any time a player feels they are being cheated or wronged they are to immediately come to @[member="Evelynn"] or I and we will address it immediately.​
-The reward for this tournament will be two fold. One whoever wins get to claim the title "Champion of the Cauldron". The Second will be slightly more tangible IC. Three Corusca Gem's each the size of a large eyeball, these gems can be used in lightsabers, are extremely tough and quite expensive(Basically Star Wars Diamonds).​
-Questions are at all times encouraged, either PM me or post them in this thread :)

Participants:
1.@[member="Krest"]
2.@[member="Antares Windu"]​
3.@[member="Vulpesen"]​
4.@[member="Darth Veles"]​
5.@[member="Nickolas Imura"]​
6.@[member="Mason Ordo"]​
7.@[member="CC-117 Canal"]​
8.@[member="Phoebe Verd"]​
9.@[member="Triam Akovin"]​
10.@[member="Vaelokin"]​
11.@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]​
12.@[member="Faroq Kela'ahim"]​
13.@[member="Ben Watts"](Declan Cole)​
14.@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]​
15.@[member="Hayato"]​
16.@[member="Isley Verd"]​
(Optional)​
17.@[member="Darth Ayra"]​
18.@[member="Darth Vulcanus"]​
19.@[member="Jared Ovmar"]​
20.@[member="Ashin Varanin"]​
21.@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]​
22.@[member="Ayden Cater"]​
23.@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]​
24.@[member="Ilias Nytrau"]​
Brackets:
c3nG0QP.png

@[member="Mason Ordo"] And what better time to start? I'm certain you could find some threads that could help you out with combat if you've never experienced forum roleplay duelling.

Evelynn

E
Excellent!

@[member="Mason Ordo"], there's no experience necessary! Feel free to join! In fact, make this thread your learning experience. If you're unsure about duelling never be afraid to collaborate and discuss with your opponent out of character. I'm also sure that there's a wealth of members on SWRP who would be more than happy to help out a new face with some tips and tricks. :)

Lira Dajenn

L
Yes anyone is welcome, whether already famous or completely unknown. This would in fact be a great way to have a character gain fame in fact.

Are the characters allowed to join unwillingly? Vulps is a jedi and thus shouldn't want to be in a tournament. (I also watched Gladiator for the first time and it was awesome)

Lira Dajenn

L
The story of the tournament is that all participants are there willingly, with no slaves or captured competitors. For what reason is never stated. You could have Vulp show up with the intention of winning the tournament and then decrying the whole thing, rejecting the title and money, etc... Remember the tournament is not necessarily to the death, just until there is a clear victor so morally this isn't that horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom