Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Tonka Amulet (Personal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
355.jpg
Name: The Tonka Amulet, Tonka is the sith languages word for Lightning.
Image Source: Here
Intent: To make am amulet to strengthen the users force Lightning. (I.E. turning force spark into force Lightning type of power up) but only works on force Lightning and it's subsidiary abilities.
Development Thread:
Power begets knowledge
Model: 'N/A'
Affiliation: T'zanith Zebron, or anyone he gives it to.
Modularity: 'No'
Production: Unique
Material: Corsuca crystal, clay (around the sides and back of the crystal and then bonded with Durasteel metal to strengthen it. Sith runes one of bonding another of power and the third of Lightning
Description: The crystal was crafted and cut into an oval shape before it was crafted into a casing of clay and durasteel bonded together along with the runes crafted into the crystal and casing to activate the sith alchemy that it was intended to do. with everything done and crafted T'zanith sought out a sorcerer to teach him the spell of bonding and then did the spell on the amulet for three days during the morning and dusk of each day and fasted through out this as well.
The amulet is made by T'zanith to increase the wearers power and proficiency with force lightning, turning a simple force spark into force Lightning. It works passively with energy expended from it that is also passively recharged while not in use however the amulet has only power for five to six real uses before it goes dormant and has to gather the force energy around the user to recharge up to it's full power, when that happens a swirling purple smoke forms within it's gem. The smoke dissipates more and more with each use until it ultimately disappears entirely, passively it would take it around a day or two to recharge but if the owner of the amulet wishes it, it can be recharged by meditating with it while channeling force spark or lightning into it if this is done like this it can be fully recharged in an hour.
If it is charged like this there is a change of overcharging it which would cause the Lightning the user fires to double and half, with half of it backfiring into the user, to try and circumvent this the user has to attune the amulet to him or herself in a three hour force imbuing ritual. to do the Ritual the user must know the spell of bonding as that is how the ritual is initiate while the rest of it is to pour one's force energy into the amulet. What this incidentally does is give the user a feeling for when the amulet is about to be depleted and when it would be overcharged.
Incidentally this also causes the amulet to be only usable by the one it is attuned to and since T'zanith is the only one who know's this it is useless to anyone else unless he tells the other individual how to do this.

T'zanith Zebron said:
The amulet is made to increase T'zaniths power and proficiency with force lightning

T'zanith Zebron said:
turns a normal force spark into force Lighting with ease as well as strengthening the skills he wishes to use
These two statements seem to contradict the other; is this amulet something which enhances all force abilities, or just force lightning? This needs to be clarified within the description, with no vague statements that imply otherwise.

T'zanith Zebron said:
increase T'zaniths power and proficiency with force lightning as he keeps to what he can do and doesn't overstep his bounds either so that he never really tries himself in the use of force Lightning
What your character will and will not do does not have anything to do with the amulet itself. If this amulet is drawn on, will it tire the person using it? If so, how quickly? If not, is it stored with a limited supply of power that needs to be recharged/renewed by the wearer over time?

@Mention me when you've made changes, make sure to summarize what is changed in the submission as well as any answers to the questions above. Thanks!

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]
I have changed the entire part of the submission bellow the initial description as well as tried to summarize the amulet's power as best I could. I also changed that it can be used by anyone who know's the ritual to attune the amulet to them, at this point it is only T'zanith that can do so.

I hope this sufficient and by all means if there are any other problems or items you want me to address by all means tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom