Lord Seer of Korriban, Professor & Governor
I might throw Stro in here! Leaning towards 1 or 3 the most in terms of objectives
I might throw Stro in here! Leaning towards 1 or 3 the most in terms of objectives
Surely you know by now to bring layers if we’re going on an adventure, Little Sprout
While I'm not a part of the faction, and while this guy's still a work in progress, a scientist character who seeks to learn and/or steal relevant data for his own ends may or may not be welcome, wouldn't you say?
If you want a weird, cold, grumpy walking pickle on your team for Objective #3, then you can invite this evil bastard.
A word of warning, though - he's out for himself first, and could very well double-cross the Sith and any others whom he deems either fools insufferable or threats to his personal agendas.
Up to you, and please be patient with me, as this is my first mad scientist, and I'm nervous!
I'd rather not derail anyone else in the faction if it's a faction thread - I wasn't sure whether you guys wanted outsiders or not for any reason, so I thought I'd make my guy here known as an available option, IF he should be wanted as like a hired assistant or something, even if he were to get killed off by the end of the whole ordeal. I'll get in no one's way if it's preferred for faction-goers only, at this point.Hey Vahlok Jevhras, happy to have you join this thread with your character, noting it is a faction thread so please be mindful not to derail the objective (though evil scheming is generally encouraged in TSC)