Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Time Has Come

The Jedi Knight Antares Windu lead a team of two other Jedi. They were both Jedi Masters, but it was he who got them to come upon the mission. After receiving the information from a certain Jedi Padawan, the young Windu put plans in motion to bring in the suspect into Jedi custody. But he wasn't going to be playing the bad cop and busting into the man's office. No. They had to seem friendly, at least until they got into the office face to face with the man. Then they'd be able to bring him into custody and then he would be brought to an undisclosed location.

"Do not reveal the plan until the end." He said as the trio strode into the office building and came up the lift to the higher levels of the building to [member="Vykon Halke"]'s office. In the lift with him were Jedi Masters, [member="Sochi Ru"] and [member="Vulpesen"] Torrevaso. Both of them proved combatants and obviously competent enough for this mission. And he glanced to the both of them and gave them both a tight smile. There were so many things that could go wrong, so when he turned his head to look at the Togruta he smiled and said, "only two of us should go in. If any are allowed. If something were to go wrong better we not let this rebel get away." And then he turned to the lift opening up.

When Antares exited the lift he walked immediate to the desk that was outside the chambers that he figured were Vykon Halke's. "I think my companion and I will be allowed to see Vykon Halke?"

After receiving his order's, Vulpesen had gladly come to this mission. As a friend of [member="Sochi Ru"] and being acquainted with [member="Antares Windu"] (though not necessarily on good terms). Regardless, there was a mission that needed completing, and Vulpesen was more than willing to see it through. He might not be the most orthodox of the jedi, but he was still loyal to the republic. Rebellion had no place in his mind. "As a merchant, I am good with peaceful negotiations. However, I believe my skills would likely be best in the background. Do what you need to do and if he runs, I'll be around to stop him." Turning around, Vulpesen walked away before Windu could meet with the person at the desk. No, it was best if Vykon thought there were only two jedi. [member="Vykon Halke"]

It was indeed her Padawan whom had informed Antares, and herself of the dealings with the one oh goes by the name of Vykon Halke. She was probably the most patient and orthodox of the group. The other two were more outgoing than she, however she hadn't a problem working with either if them. They were both accomplished and successful Jedi. She was within the elevator behind Antares, and next to Vulpesen. She had her hands in front if her, waist level, interlocked. This was a mission that could go whichever way, and it was important that it be completed. This could effect and put and possibly put an end to the Rebellion.

She agreed with the thought of only two going in, and when Vulpesen volunteered she nodded and followed behind Anatres. She would be more of a support along on this mission. She remained in the background, quietly following along as the mission progressed.

[member="Vulpesen"]
[member="Antares Windu"]
[member="Vykon Halke"]

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
Vykon recieved the message. "Ask them who they are and what they want." He ordered. He had no appointments for this time of day. He glanced nervously out the window. Normally he would just let them in, it wasn't like he was working on anything important now anyways. But you could never be too careful these days. Especially with the rebellion in the works and all.

"May I ask who this is? And do you have an appointment?" The secretary responded. Despite the lack of appointmentsscheduled at this hour, it was best to check. There could've been a scheduling mistake or something.

[member="Antares Windu"]
[member="Vulpesen"]
[member="Sochi Ru"]

The Jedi Knight clasped his hands behind his back and waited a few moments. "I have come to learn that...Vykon Halke has plans in motion that I can help him with." He said shortly. In some cases a lie. "I should think he would be willing to see us, yes?" He said politely. Though no smile on his face.

[member="Vykon Halke"] - [member="Sochi Ru"] - [member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom