Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Time has Come…

As Kyrel’s dark legend of the Great Devourer grows across the dark reaches of known space. I’m seeking someone who would be willing for an intense story of being the apprentice to the Wrath of the Maw. Of course Kyrel has his Knights of Ren at his beck and call. But he is seeking someone an equal who could understand how terrifying he can truly be.

The way I have it planned in my head is it begins with Kyrel going to feed. Targeting a world and devouring all those within the Living Force. Of course this would wipe out many, save for one who was strong in the Force. Could be a Jedi, Sith, or some unknown Force Wielder. But becoming the Wrath’s apprentice would not be easy. Involving experimentation and torture. Kyrel hopes to create another Wound in the Force. Someone who would be his equal in every way. Someone who despises the Force as much as he, or hates the endless wheel of Jedi and Sith. Of course Kyrel doesn’t expect just anyone to join him. He seeks to break someone in order to remake them into his twisted image. Of course where it all goes from there be it the apprentice trying to kill Kyrel, or something else entirely.

I’m not really expecting much to be honest. I’ve yet to encounter someone who could go deep into the darkest pits of Nihilism. But am interested in forging someone with Kyrel’s brutality and reputation. With that out of the way I’m looking forward to who might be interested! :)

How much will you endure?
This sounds like a fun story, so I'll throw Nyaeli's hat in the ring. She's quite extreme as is and has a particular hatred for anything and anybody she considers weak, whoever they are. I think Kyrel can definitely push that further~

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
I mean. The Empire has always been on the 'Force Iconoclasm' side of things, even though the Knights exist. Some Imperials barely tolerate them.

Julius is becoming more and more desperate to score some hits to the Force, be it Jedi or Sith, so he could very well try and form an alliance with Kyrel if he feels the 'destroy the Force' plan is viable

How much will you endure?
You have peeked my interest. A surprise to be sure albeit a welcome one! Only few would dare apprentice themselves to the Wrath for his extreme methods!

Nyaeli Nyaeli
This might be something that interests you. It's part of Nyaeli's backstory, where she kills everybody in her hometown. A glimpse into her insanity :p

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

I mean... As long as killing the Force is the plan... Julius is on with it. He would feel like he can use/help Kyrel without experiencing any backlash... Even though I know it would happen anyway.

Have you an idea on how Julius could learn of Kyrel's Force Iconoclasm without confronting him directly in the first place? Or does he get to know these things on the battlefield, a sword in hand? Lmk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom