Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time for a reckoning

Still mad that someone sent bounty hunters after him he comes out of hyperspace above the planet of Utapau he slowly enters the orbit and lands on the planet next to a hut he leaps out of his spaceship walks up to the hut and kicks the door in he walks in seeing the man he is there to meet the man raises a blaster at the sith " That's close enough devil " the sith looks at him " Im here to buy thermal dentonators not to harm you if you dont lower your weapon it will get nasty " the man lowers the weapon slowly and hesitantly " Who sent you here and how many "
the sith sits in a chair " All of them " the man looks at the sith " I have 15 and it won't be cheap credits won't do it " the sith throws the man a roll of Druggats " That shall cover it now bring me the items " the man opens a chest and pulls out the items hands them to the sith the sith then leaves the hut and walks to a nearby small shack that serves food to go.

Abril

The priest God never paid
She was wondering in the forest. Looking for the peace and quiet she knew she would never find. This wasn't a lonely planet either. She didn't come here for peace. She came here for war. She wanted to fight. Abril had heard of a nearby food shack, that could satisfy her hunger. She had been walking for days without real food, just the alien wildlife. It wouldn't satisfy her. She arrived at the shack. To display power she dragged down one of the trees in the back of the forest, clearing the path and making an extremely loud noise, echoing in the normally quiet forest.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Nala was connected to the force at the time and "Mother" told her about an assassination attempt is being made on a planetary "brother". Nala simply asked for all of the information that could be given. Once she was informed of the Sith Brother, she walked to her ship.

"This shall be interesting"

She got into her ship and flew to Utapau. When she landed, Nala decided not to wear her standard armor. She walked out in her regular Sith Attire. She decided to walk over and get food. As she walked over she felt the presence and saw a figure that matched her "Mother"'s description. She stood next to him as he grabbed his food and simply said:

"I could sense your anger all the way from Dathomir."

" Well I've been crossed I want revenge and people will suffer " he eats his food as he starts walking to his ship he puts the detonators in the chest inside he looks back at the women " What is it you want ".

[member="Brood Mother"]
[member="Abril"]

Abril

The priest God never paid
"I want a fight." she says. She looks around after replying to the man.
"I want a fair fight, but doubt you could give me that" she smirks. She tries to aggravate the man to fight her, it's been long since she killed.

Nala placed her left hand on the mans right shoulder, seeing as she was on his right side, and simply said:

"Well, I can help with this revenge if you would like. I wouldn't want a brother getting too over his head."

Immediately after finishing her sentence, she looks over her left shoulder to see an odd figure challenging him to a fight. She sighs and moves to fold her arms and stand by the Zabrak's Side. Mother didn't inform Nala of a nuisance. She stands there, looking at both of them taking a step back.

"Is this really necessary?"

The sith turns looking at her " I'm here for revenge not kill innocents " he turns back to the sister ok well I'm not sure who it was who put the hit on me he finishes eating.

[member="Brood Mother"]
[member="Abril"]

"What is your deal"

Nala says looking at the woman.

"Fighting here, and for no reason is pointless. You can sling those sabers around but you are making yourself look like a fool."

She then turns back to the man and begins talking with him.

"Don't let that ugly girl bother you. Now then, we should leave and devise a plan to lure these bounty hunters to us. Shall we?"

[member="Abril"]
[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom