Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Thorn in The Petals

Zinayn watched in horror as Anak let himself get hit. While it would provide an opening, it wasn't exactly the distraction the Chiss was thinking of. For a moment, he was worried that he wouldn't muster the power to launch his attack before the Sith cut the new Jedi down, but she was hesitating for some reason.

All the better for Zinayn. He shut off his lightsaber, clipping it to his belt, and summoned all his Force power. He extended both hands, and a millisecond later, a storm of green lightning was screeching at the Sith, threatening to fry her alive. Or at least knock her out. Electric Judgement wasn't as strong as Force lightning, but it was useful for light-siders.

And maybe when the woman was down, Zinayn would get to figure out the dynamic between those two. Rivals? Childhood friends? Lovers?

Darth Sarlaac Anak Darkstar

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla poised her blade when the emerald bolts wrapped around her and burned her insides, her bones became hot and she fell dropping her sabers, smoke rising from her robes as she then fell face first, unconcious. Her body twitched a little, her armed moves involuntarily.

The Sith was neutralized. Judgment had brought her to heel.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak seeing Alice fall in pain, bolts of green burning her, her eyes looking at him with sorrow. The Son of Light ran to her as she collapsed, he took her fallen body in his arms and kissed her brow. He put his hand in heers as it twitched, settling it. When here breaths beat his chest robes, making them rustle, he breathed a sigh of relief.

“Well done Zin.. we should take her to medical, have her restrained. Could you take her sabers to safeguard?”

He lifted her up in his arms, her head instinctively fell to his neckline. Anak admitted he enjoyed the sensation, they had been so close, and everything including hell had come between them.

The Jedi Novice lead the way to the medical bay, there in a white room he laid her on a table with becta tank. A droid began scanning her vitals. Anak placed her wrists and ankles in metal restraints that he locked. The driod with its circukar head and eyes that were lights Gave her some shots.

“She is stable, activate Becta.”

Anak began to take off her robes, moving his hands around her breasts and lower regiosn with care that were clade in under wear of black. Now prepared she was covered in glass and stood upright, the tank filling with a clear liquid.

Anak held her robes and rolled them up in his arms, placing them on the table. He turned to Zinayn Zinayn

“I owe you an explanation mt friend.”

Master Nurr arrived on the scene. His hands wringing.

“I understand two Jedi have been killed. And that this Dark One has defiled the grove.”

The Son of Light nodded.

“It is ny fault, there is a history here I can explain.”

Master Po made a grimace.

“And explain you shall! To the Council.”

Anak nodded.

“I request Zinayn be present at the session, he assisted me and deserves an explanation more than anyone.”

Master Nurr blinked his big eyes.

“Fine, since you were there Zinayn as a witness, you can corroborate the story. I shall speak to the Council and summon you both presently.”

Eying Anak’s wound,

“See to that Darkstar..”

He then left the Med Bay.

Zinayn let out a breath as his storm of green lightning flickered off. The Sith was defeated. Yet Anak wanted to rescue her. This would be a very interesting explanation indeed.

At his friend's request, he extended a hand and summoned the twin lightsabers to him, tucking them in a pocket. The crystals' silence was disturbing.

Back at the medbay, Zinayn watched the Sith get placed into a bacta tank. Then Master Nurr entered, demanding explanation. "I will indeed attend the...meeting," the Chiss responded, struggling to find the word for the session.

Zinayn looked around for a second, then sat down on an empty cot. "Well...explanation?" he asked. "Or can it wait until the Council hears it too?"

Anak Darkstar Darth Sarlaac

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak took a seat beside his friend. Life was truly ironic, for they met as enemies.

“I will tell you, for I will omit certain details to The Council. I met Sarla, then she was Alice, on Thunrion, a Tsis’kaar Sith stronghold. I had slayed her sister Cecilia who attacked me. I was gentle to her. When confronted by Alice, we formed a bond. I have heard of such bonds before, and well it grew into a romance. Then a Lord of the Sith, Trakaton, killed me. I went to Chaos, and a coucil of beings convened to release me, the catch was if I returned to life, I must be a Jedi and abandon the dark side. What I did not know is Alice went to Hades and they imprisoned her in my place. Somehow she was freed, and well she is angry with me.”

The Son of Light was not sure if Zinayn Zinayn would believe his story. He had to admit that hearing it aloud sounded far fetched, and insane. He wondered if Zin would advise Anak have his mental health as well as his body tended to.

“I know it sounds bizarre, but I swear it is as true as the stars.”

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla floated in the Becta, her body suspended in the healing waters. Her closed eye lids twitched, her mind filled with the memory of inferno. She was in a coffin of black boards, chains wrapped around it, flames lapping all around as she screamed the scream of eternity. Her eyes opened, she peered beyond the bubbles at Anak ans the one who had used Judgement on her. Her hair floated upward in a swirl of black and the tank of glass began to creak.

The Dark Lady could shatter the glass and set upon them. However, she was unarmed, her twin sabers gone. Besides the Other Jedi might use that fancy emerald lightning and she’d be back to square one. No she would have to wait for an opportunity. So she closed her eyes and let the warm liquid sooth her bones, muscle, and skin; making her stronger with every minute.

TAG: Anak Darkstar Zinayn Zinayn

Zinayn listened to his friend's story. While it was outlandish, it wasn't the craziest story the Chiss had been told. He laid a hand on Anak's shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, friend. Stranger things have happened in this galaxy," he said soothingly.

"Now, how do you believe we should handle this situation? Surely you don't wish to kill her, but she can't be allowed to wreak havoc on the galaxy. Although, she might be more narrow-minded in the way that she only seeks your destruction. Either way, she cannot be allowed to continue on this path," Zinayn explained, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak was relieved that Zinayn Zinayn did not protest and call his journey to Chaos and back insanity. He took a deep breath.
“I hope you are right my friend. I often feel I am at the center of the bizarre.”

Looking over at Alice as Zin carried on about the variables and dangers surrounding her.

“She is my responsibility. I believe she will not be a harm to the galaxy. I know her.. she us only a threat to me. And that is because.. I failed her.”

The Son of Light felt his heart swell with sorrow. He had loved her more than life itself, and in his every act to ensure her safety, he had condemned her to a fate worse than death. How had he been played by the Dark Mistress? This was the first time he hated her and all that had to do with the Sith. He had given his life to the Shadows, and what in return had it done for him? What saved him from never ending torment was his compassion, his capacity to be like these Jedi, putting others before himself.

Anak could not believe it, a shroud was lifting from his mind. He saw instead of the twisted reflection, Light, light so luminous it burned away the lies and fear. Was this Ashla? Why had he been so afraid?

This glimpse made The Son if Light turn to Zin,

“I will do what I must to save her from death. However, I will not go back to the Darkness. Something is happening.. I feel it, a peace I have never known, my restless soul steadying.”

Looking back at Sarla, for the first time he saw past his feelings, her face wreathed in contortions of malevolence. Her sensual figure wrapped in a serpent of shadow. He even felt suffocated by her presence. What was this? Perhaps Zin knew what was happening to Anak.

Darth Sarla

D
The Dark Lady drifted in thought as she enjoyed the warm bath of minerals. It was a nice antithesis to her stint in The Inferno. Instead of flames that burned her soul, these warm waters soothed her joints.

It was as she was relaxing she felt something, opening her one eye she fixed on Anak who looked at her with a horrified expression. She had never seen him look at her like that. His eyes had always been full of passion and compassion, now he looked at her as a leper, as one tainted by something. Had The Jedi infected him with their teaching?

She stirred in the tank of bubbles, her hand reaching out to touch the glass. She was calling to him to meet her hand on his side of the glass. Instead Anak backed away, he recoiled. She made a fist, unable to speak, her breathing accelerating and making her BPM rise, a droid arriving and administering a serum in one of the tubes connected to her body. She felt her mind becoming heavy again as she drifted once more into sleep.

Before she said she said in her mind, “Anak.. Anak.”

TAG: Anak Darkstar Zinayn Zinayn

Last edited by a moderator:
Zinayn smiled slowly at Anak. "You are feeling the comforting presence of the light. I can't imagine how nice it must feel for you; quite a change from your previous situation. Your determination to save Alice will make you stronger than you are now. You must be equally determined to stay on the path of the light. I will not always be here with you to guide you. Anak, resist the temptation, and I have no doubt you will find some way to redeem this woman," he said, also looking at the Sith in the bacta tank.

Had she... opened an eye?

No matter, the med droid was tranquilizing her again.

"Are you ready to confront the Council," he asked Anak.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Light listened, his friend was wise. He knew Zinayn Zinayn possessed acute discernment, he even saw the potential for Anak’s Redemption long ago in that cave.

“I fear my bond with her is dangerious. It sent us both to hell. Though I would not be here, now, if that had not happened. The Force works in mysterious ways..”

Anak looked at her in the tank once more, her aura of darkness cloaking her features in darkhess.

“Redemption.. I hope you are right, I want her to know this peace, this tranquil rest of the soul.”

The Jedi Novice drifted for a moment in thought, then he came to at Zinyan’s query.

“Yes, lets speak to the Council.”

The Son of Light walked with Zin, they left the Med Bay, and headed through a courtyard of trees, who’s golden leaves sparkled, and hummed a soothing song. They came to a chamber with an opening to tye sky, seats all around in carol, four Jedi seated, one was Master Nurr, another a human who’s eyes had s bandage over them, a a Miraluka, who’s long white hair was not due to age but Nagai ancestor. Another Master was a red skinned woman, who if Anak was mistaken might be a Zabrak or Pureblood.

The Twi’lek Master spoke first, “Anak Darkstar, this Council has assembled to hear your case. On the docket today is the mysterious woman who Zinyan and you apprehended, and the death of two Jedi. Masters Jenha and Sorik will join me Po in a verdict. You may begin your account Darkstar.”

Anak related the story of how he and Alice had met, and their ordeal, this version was abridged, he did not tell the Masters about going to Chaos, like he had to Zin. He ommitted that he had killed Alice’s sister as well.

The Three Maters sat and ruminated a while.

Master Sorik, the Miraluka spoke,

“Darkstar, I sense a deep bond with this woman, your hearr tethered to hers in The Force. I suspect a Dyad.”

Jenha turned, “A Dyad?! There hasn’t been one in over eight hundred years!”

Mastee Nurr stirred, “That is being presumptuous Master Sorik.. we do not even know.. well Zinyan, would you please give your account of the events that have transpired. I understand you have a history with Anak, and you illuminate us on his character and if his word here is true.”

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla awoke, the room had emptied, her eyes od f white hot fire fixed on the Med Droid that was doing vitals. As she contemplated breaking out, two figures wnteree in

One was a Hair Ball, who seemed excited unnaturally

“Is this where the Sith is!”

689BA24C-8A01-4BFB-85D3-0D389A268BD5.jpg

The other a Rodian seemed more alarmed, speaking to the Wookiee,

7FDD7E77-7B08-43BF-AF34-A791E10B52C4.jpg

“I told you this is a bad idea! We shouldn’t be here.”

The Hair Ball peered through the tabk glass of bubbles.

“For a Sith she is purdy!”

Ras began to tremble, he couod geel the presence of the Darkness swirling arouhd her, a vial dropped and he about jumped into the cieling.

Tuffa looked at Sarla, who had closed her eyes once they entered. He put his hair pawcoh the glass.

Suddenly a sharp voice came from behind,

“What are you two doing?! You arn’t suppose to be in here!”

98F57288-93B3-4E39-9C22-57B229676709.jpg

Serra was in a fury, she grabbed Ras by the ear and reached to grab Tuffa’s belt of leather, when Sarla hot white eyes opened. Tuffa’s become big black saucer,

“Uh.. uh..”

Sarla entered the Mind of yhe Wookiee, it was easy, the creature was dumb and had not crafted barriers of any kind. She commanded him to knock the med droid out of the way and press the release lever.

Serra screamed, “what are you doing!”

The water began to drain, the Ruby Skin Sith Lord forcibly raised the glass hatch and stepped out bare foot on the floor, her scantly clade black bra and underwear soaked, her matching hair dripping Becta dew on the floor. She spoke to the Wookiee’s mind,

“Give me your saber..”

The Hair Ball obeyed. She then raised the Furry Creature up by the power and threw him into the Rodian.

Ras fell beneath his pal. Serra ignited her yellow blade with a snap hiss and screamed as she lunged in a thrust with both hands.

Sarla ignited the cobalt blue blade, it chimed and she caught the angry Red Head’s blade with one handed parry, the blades crackling.

“You have spirit my dear girl, but youare no match for me!”

Extending her left hand she drew that energy, the crimson flow of lightning, that wrapped arouhnd her as serpent coils. She drabk as the girl screamed, and then fell on the floor pale, with bute marks.

Ras rose up with an expression if fear, he tried to het his lightsaber hilt free, it caught in his belt.

Sarla leaned down with her free hand she placed it on his green cheek.

“Your fear holds you captive, learn to use the dark side, and your timidity will evaporate.”

She then shoved him aside. The Wookiee she held up by the neck, it moaning.

“You are soft.. harden yourself or you will not stand a chance in this galaxy.”

With that The Dark Lady of the Sith went to a counter, taking her robes, and drappijg them over her body. Her sabers were missing. No matter, they were not her soul like the Jedi believed, she could bleed a new blade. In fsct she held the Hair Ball’s saber and placed her black nails near it, releasing a stream of blood the blade crackled, a drop of it swimming in the blye tell it began to transform into a blood red blade, the kyber screaming, breaking glass in the Becta Tabnk and vials till it went silent. She then stepped over the red head. Of the three she had the potential to be a great studdbt, but Sarla was not looking for an apprentice at the moment.

The Dark Lady threw her hood over her head and walked out of the medical wing.

Zinayn looked back and forth between Anak and the Masters like an outsider in a friend group listening to the group's inside jokes. When he was finally called upon, however, he was ready.

"You would be right that Darkstar and I go back. It's funny, its almost like my shuttle's hyperdrive fails when the Force wills it so. I stumbled upon a world in the Unknown Regions and was caught in the gravity well. Thanks to my exceptional piloting skills, I managed to crash land on the planet. I decided to venture out and hopefully find some civilization to repair my ship, or even to get a new one. However, I felt a sense of the dark side, and I decided to find that source," he explained, conveniently leaving out the part about the Dark Star in case Anak hadn't told them about it.

"So I found Darkstar himself. I had to confront him, as he had the aura of a Sith who would stir up chaos if released on the galaxy. Before long, I severed his arm, and he was begging for mercy. I would never strike down an unarmed man, even a Sith, so I extinguished my saber blade and helped him up. Such was a start of a friendship."

Zinayn was aware that his story had a few holes in it. However, he hoped the Council would be more concerned about the current situation.

Anak Darkstar

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak was relieved Zinayn Zinayn had left out the part aboit The Dark Star which now lay at the bottom of Cato Bight’s ocean. The account his friend gave took him back, that the mercy of this Gray Jedi Had ensured Anak was here, a disciple of Light. He was grateful to Zin, who he now considered a brother.

The Masters listened wnd esxh opined.

The Miraluka Sorkin was blunt,
“There are details concealed. Dark Star..”

Master Nurr and Jenha assumed he was addressing Anak by his last name.

The Miraluka sighed.

“I motion that Anak Darkstar be trained, I wish to volunteer as a Master.”

The Twi’lek piped in,

“Wait a minute Sorkin, there is the matter of the fallen comrades. Zinyan, did you see who slayed the two Jedi? Our suspicion is the Dark Lady.”

Jenha interrupted,

“Danger! Darkstar has brought nothing but danger! I recommend he be exiled!”

Anak understood she was right. Alice or Sarla as she now called herself had come, what if others like Arkryion Malachar Arkryion Malachar , Srina Talon Srina Talon , and even Domina Prime Domina Prime arrived to visit retribution on him? Oh Force that would be a disaster! The Enclave could not survive The coming of the Sith, nor The Xeno Queen!

Anak piped in, “Jenha is right, you all are in grave danger if I stay. I ask permission to go into exile.”

The Masters began to speak in hushed tones among each other. The Son of Light looked over at Zin, who he whispered to in the Force,

“I need your help. We must get Sarla off world and I must go unto hiding. It is the only way..”

The Council deliberated and told then to step out of the chamber. Anak bowed and walked out. There among the gilded trees he saw a leaf fall, it looked charred, then more began to fall. He looked over to Zinyan.

“Alice!”

Darth Sarla

D
C55AE172-47F7-406F-8DE2-BD5388D06EB6.jpg

The Dark Lady made her way outside the Enclave, she felt rather attuned. Draining the gal had finished what the Becta had started. She felt the vergence of this place. It was strong in the Light, which was foreign to her. Sarla made her way to her ship which had a singular Jedi Guard holding a lit emerald
Saber. His armor was grey and white, with a mask matched those mantels. The Sith Lady felt she ought to stretch herself, so much rest was not good for the muscles. She took the bled saber in hand and approached.

The Guard stirred and spoke in muffled tones.

“Halt!”

Sarla stopped in her tracks and eyes this Masked Warrior.

“That is my ship. I intend to board it.”

The Guard stepped forward, its right hand causing a wind to blow and throw Sarla’a cape into the air.

“Negative.”

The Sith Lady was pleased, this Jedi had spunk.

“So be it Jedi..”

She snapped her blade to life, it became a buring edge of blood that she used to thrust at this Paladin. The Jedi Guard parried the stike and then spun arouhd, shifting his hilt into a reverse grip, the blade and tip in perfect harmony with his elbow. He leapt in the air and used his body weight in the assault. Sarla was impressed, he was not like the three she had defeated so easily. His movements should training, skill, and precision. She did a flurry of counter cuts, and smiled.

“Had you been my guardian, I might not have escaped..”

The Warrior gave no answer, his soul was as stoic as his mask. He only have the reply of crackled blade, his green waves besting against the blood ones, neither seeming to get an upper hand. Sarla began to pant, she held him in a lock up and removing one hand to call forth those crimson cords, the Jedi swept uo and with a free hand called the eind to throw her up into the air. She fell on her back, a great puff of air came oit of her lungs. The inpact made her feel stunned, when the emerald blade cur down over her hesd, tearing long strands of her black hair asunder.

“By the Force! My glory!”

She held some strands in her hand as she said that. Bow she felt the rage fill her and she attacked the Jedi with poweful strokes of two handed combat, the saber of here becoming like a heavy beam she beat at him with. The Guard stumbled back and fell because of a rock. Her eyes burned white hot as she set upon him with saber, digging the tip in his shoulder and driving it into the bedrock below him. He tried to reach his saber hilt and called it into air, when Sarla caught it with her other hand. She held the two edges in a scissor shape at his neck.

“You are beaten! I want you tl cry out! Scream for me!”

The Jedi made no noise. Defiant to the end. With a jerk of her arms ro her side the two blades overlapping severed his head and helm, making it roll away. The Dark Lady stood there with both blades burning, she eyes the green blade which she found pleasing to look at and chose not to bleed it. Instead she deactivated it and clipped ot to her belt and entered her ship. Going to the bridge she saw tye Nabicomputer had been locked with an access code.

“Tricky Jedi..”

The Inrerceptor was now a glorified apartment, grounded. If she was to get the code, she’d need to go back and find which Jedi Scum had it.

TAG: Anak Darkstar @Zinyan

When Anak begged to be exiled, the Chiss had to admit he was surprised. And that didn't happen very often. As they were walking out of the chamber, however, that sense of surprise diminished, replaced by the "I knew it" attitude. The Sith had escaped (he had felt something strange during the session) and was probably going to get her ship. With one last look at the corrupted tree, he ran off with Anak.

In the distance, he heard sounds of lightsabers clashing. He hoped to the Force that the guard would survive until the Gray Jedi and his friend arrived, and took off with renewed determination. A few seconds later, he found the headless body of the guard, slumped against a rock.

Zinayn scowled and drew his lightsaber, approaching the ship cautiously. He reached out with his senses, trying to discover if the Sith was planning an ambush.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak decided to approach the Shuttle, the ramp was down, so there was no intent of it taking off. He motioned to Zinayn Zinayn to form up at the landing gear. With a snap hiss Anak igniting his larimar blue saber. The chimes no longer caused him agony, their ring was more gentle now, as blowing softly in the wind. The Son of Light took point climbing the ramp, the bridge was empty though alive with clicking and lights. He looked in the corners and then proceeded to back which had a small area. Nothing. Circling back he checked the Navicomputer which was still locked. He came back down the ramp.

“She is not aboard..”

Sirans began to ring loud over The enclave. Anak looked to Zin.

“Oh no!”

The Jedi Novice imagined the worst. Would Alice really slaughter more of his comrades? She had killed the Guard, and two from befote. As he approached the complex there was a great shroom of smoke. As he made it the temple, droids laid cut asunder with sparking conduits exposed. He came across a brown robe, it stained in blood. His eyes began to burn, he felt his anger sharpen, he took his saber hilt and drew the blade which screamed at the negative emotion.

“I will kill her!”

Anak ran in a fury into the Enclave, seeing scorched earty, the trees of gold leaves burning. Her heard the clash of sabers, and out cry. Anak rushed ro find Master Sorik.

“Sorik!”

The Master Jedi laid on a white rock slab that rose up, a black acorch mark at his lower abdomen, above his waist.

“Dark Star.. hurry, she has engaged.. Jenha.”

Anak held the Master in his arms.

“Master Sorik!”

The Miraluka Master breathed out and went limp.

“Nooooooooooooo!”

The Son of Light took Sorik’s saber to use with his own, he looked at Zin.

“She must die! Help me kill her!”

His rage was rising to fever pitch.

Darth Sarla

D
Sarla returned to the Enclave, with a swift motion she cut down droids guarding the place. Once back inside she cut down a Jedi who turned, her blade carving a molten orange mark across theur chest as they fell. Encounterijg a Jedi with a bandage of their eyes and a Twi’lek, she extended her hand, a net of lightjing bolts steikijg the Two Masters. Sorik ignired his cobalr blade to meet the field of burning bts, but Master Nirr was not as lucky, the gnarled lavender energy wrapped arouhd him and burned him, throwing the Twi’lek into the tree which caught fire.

The Miraluka swept his blade, and Sarla parried, the two exchanged cuts, their sabers crackling, he was excellent, but he made one fatal flaw. Pausing the Miraluka said, “You are special.. part of a Dyad, you don’t yet know your importance.. arghhh!”

The Sith Lady stabbed him in tye lower waist, and then turned to medt a fiesty woman in burgundy dress with a magenta blade who screamed. Sarla parried and attacked with her fury, the two ladies moving deeper into the Enclave.

Zinayn crept up the ramp behind Anak, still probing for an ambush. However, the former Sith reported that there was nothing to be found inside. Then he heard the sirens.

The Chiss sprang into action, already igniting his orange lightsaber and sprinting through the vegetation towards the enclave. He was by Anak's side when he felt the man's anger swell up, breaking through the aura of calm that had been established before.

"I will kill her!" Anak yelled.

Zinayn went to lay a hand on his friend's shoulder to comfort (and reprimand) him, but he was already running to find the Sith. The Chiss chased after Anak, finally coming to a stop near a stone slab, with Master Sorik laid up against it, a saber wound in his torso.

Zinayn grimaced. If Anak lost all control, he might turn against the Gray Jedi. He didn't want a repeat of that time in the cave. He heard sabers clashing down the hall, and he went off again, white cloak trailing in the wind.

He arrived to find two women locked in combat. "Anak, do not lose control of yourself! I understand your hatred, but you must bury it deep down within, where it cannot affect your decision-making," Zinayn scolded lightly.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Light seethed, he came upon the scene of Darth Sarlaac and Jenha dancing with their blades. The Jedi Novice paced like a Nexu, he wanted to help the Jedi Master and tag team Alice, and unable to control his emotion he charged with his blue topaz blade lit. He heard @Zinyan warning about giving into his anger. As Anak met Sarla on the other side, sweeping behind her like a cobra, he swing his saber with both hands, he blood curdling scream coming out of the Son of Light.

The voice of the Celestials filled his mind. “If you use the dark side again, you will return to the inferno.” With those words he met Alice’s blade and then broke off, standing back panting. The rage coursing through his veins. He had to quiet it, to channel a different strength. He tried to enter himself as Zin had advised. He closed his eyes as if in prayer, his blade calmed from a loud clanging of chimes to a soft blowing of the wind.

“I am One with the Force, The Force is One with me.”

The Jedi Novice was now relaxed, he then watched as Master Jenha and Sarla danced in a riot of color, their red and magenta blades swirlinf as paint brushed in the canvas of that arena.

Anak had to let go. He had tried to control things since he met Alice, first by trying to save her from her people’s fate and now trying to save Jenha from her wrath. Certainly helping a fellow Lightsider was justified, but Anak’s feelings were unnatural, he needed to accept he could not save everyone. This was hard, he was attached to Sarla and had grown close to his new Jedi family, and now the two were pitted against each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom