Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Thieves' Market; Slicers Wanted

On Nar Shaada there's a travelling market/fair where stolen goods from all over the galaxy are bought and sold. It works as follows:

Thieves steal things on another planet. Sell them to a local fence for like 10% of market value, which then send them to smugglers. Those smugglers go to Nar Shaada, a hub market, where its sold to new fences. Those fences then sell or hire smugglers to take it to a third world. Tah dah, a clean item that can be sold close to market value.

Due to its nature it's invite only and its held in different locations and at different dates and times. That information is given to buyers 24 hours before it takes place. It's huge, and it disappears as it quickly as its set up. You can get steep discounts on everything from weapons to artwork, and everything in between. If you have the right contacts you can even comission thieves to steal something beforehand and then pick it up.

I need to buy some stuff for Moah there but kark doing threads alone, so he's going to invite people who wouldn't normally have access to the market. Particularly looking for slicers to help him buy some servers.

[member="Jalek Sathora"]I have some threads to post to, then I'll start this one.

[member="Dashal Vance"]What else? Friendship.

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]NPCs are welcome.

[member="Doctor Azure"]hey bby

[member="Dashal Vance"]
You didn't want a bro's night out? A sausage fest? A meat meet? I suppose you can invite some ladies then romeo. They gotta be real classy dames though. I don't want no rough broads bringing down my thread. You hear me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom