Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Terrible Toys.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal made sure to download the password into her hacker kit before unplugging it from the Holocomputer. "Agreed," Hilal said beginning to walk towards the hallway. "Stay with me Akiya," Hilal said. "Not that you're doing it now though. But....." Hilal giggled. "You can be as close to me as you like! You don't need to create some space! I'm a Mandalorian warrior! I can adjust especially if it means that you feel safe!"

She turned to Akiya. "I really like you Akiya!" Hilal said. "You can rest your chin on my shoulder anytime!"

Hilal didn't know why but the way Akiya was pressed against her broken body felt comforting to her. If Akiya felt safe, then Hilal felt safe as well, as intelligent as Akiya is, she had no chance going against whatever lurked in this place. And speaking of lurking..... "Hey you!" Hilal saw a small figure at the end of the hallway. He was shrouded in shadow with only bright blue eyes staring at Akiya and Hilal. "Get back here!" Hilal shouted.

"Come into my playhouse!" The small figure said. "We'll have lots of fun!"

Before Hilal could say anything, the creature scurried away.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Outfit: Velran’s Gift Dress
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

As Hilal finished her work on the computer Akiya knew it would be time to get moving. It was not something she was looking forward to, but the sooner it happened the sooner they would get the heck out of this place. A nervous giggle came to Akiya’s lips when Hilal told her to stay with her. The next statement made it obvious that Hilal didn’t expect Akiya to stray, and it made Akiya’s cheeks grow very warm. ”Mandalorian or not the rules of physics still apply. Believe me I plan to stay as close as possible. But I’ll give you space if needed.”

Akiya’s eyes opened wide when Hilal said she really liked Akiya. The young geneticist has to caution herself that Hilal may not have meant it the same way Akiya was feeling it. Of course Akiya had spent so much of her life with her nose in research files she didn’t know what she was feeling for Hilal either to be fair. She knew that they had formed a quick friendship, that she felt safest when Hilal was around and she knew that Hilal made her think about more than just friend things. But who knew what that actually meant. ”You sure it’s not too distracting?” Akiya asked about her head on Hilal’s shoulder. The last thing that Akiya wanted was to be a distraction in this situation.

When Akiya saw the small shadowy figure she shook slightly. She giggled softly in Hilal’s ear when the young Mandalorian’s reaction was quite different. If it was anyone else Akiya would have smacked them in the arm and reprimanded them for calling the thing closer. But when Hilal was around Akiya just felt like everything was going to be fine. ”I don’t like the idea of playing in that thing’s playhouse. We should be careful, and diligent. Checking the labs like he isn’t here…but keeping our eyes and ears open of course.”

Current Outfit

"No, I like it," Hilal responded to Akiya when she expressed doubts of placing her head on her shoulder. "If my shoulder feels like a pillow and it makes you feel safe, then go for it! I don't mind Akiya. Really."

It was sad that Akiya wanted to give up her safety for Hilal, truth be told though, a diminished Hilal is still more capable in combat than a fully healthy Akiya. That didn't mean Hilal valued Akiya, she was very intelligent and can quickly analyze Biological complexities which is why she bought Akiya along. "We have no choice Akiya," Hilal said as they arrived in the testing area. "The only way for us to shut down this lab is going through wherever that toy went."

She didn't have to look far, as small bloody footprints appeared on the rusted floor leading to the locked door that Hilal and Akiya encountered earlier. "I don't like it too," Hilal muttered walking toward the door. "But whatever "games" he throws at us we'll overcome it."

Hilal believed what she said as well, she just hoped that Akiya believed too. The young woman entered the password and the door opened. Grimacing in pain, Hilal made sure that Akiya was behind before trudging through the tunnel that to an entrance that was labeled: Lab 2. A large run with a wooden toy was plastered on and what looked like an employee punch in card was in front of them. "What is this place?" Hilal muttered.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Akiya wondered what Hilal would like about Akiya’s head on her shoulder. Akiya was beginning to think more and more that the attraction she felt to Hilal might be mutual. But the fear of making a fool of herself by letting her attraction known kept Akiya’s lips sealed. They had just met and were starting to become good friends. No reason to make it awkward when Akiya had no idea if she was reading any signs correctly. ”Ok. I’ll rest my head there when it seems right. It is very comforting.” Akiya bit her lip softly. Hilal surely wouldn’t see that. But her thoughts drifted thinking that it would always feel right to rest her head on Hilal.

Much to Akiya’s dislike, Hilal stated the obvious. They had to at some point find the thing that was teasing them. Even if they shut down everything else in the lab, leaving that thing without knowing for sure what it was and what threat it could be wasn’t going to get them anywhere. The bloody footprints made Akiya scared and a bit queasy, but Hilal’s confidence made her smile. ”I wish I could think the same as you. Instead of being such a scaredy cat.” Akiya believed that Hilal would see them through anything, but Akiya was just following around and making things harder for Hilal if she was honest with herself.

Arriving at Lab number two Akiya looked around in confusion. The punch card could be from anyone and the lab didn’t look like it was necessarily conducive to anything Akiya would consider productive. ”We’ll need a closer look at equipment and such. I don’t recognize anything from here yet. Except it certainly looks to support our theory that the bomb and the teasing laugher aren’t the only toys that this place made.”

Current Outfit

Hilal continued to smile when Akiya said that she'll rest against her shoulder. Though Akiya was vague, Hilal could tell that she been through a lot and needed someone to rely on. Hilal knew all too well what it meant to have a friend whom you could vent and feel safe around. From Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , and even Hex Hex . Those girls and many others helped Hilal realize that she was better than she thought. She wanted to return the favor with Akiya.

"We all have fears Akiya," Hilal giggled approaching the punch in card machine. "It's important that we face them head on though. It's the only way we can conquer them."

Hilal has still yet to conquer fears though, she hasn't gotten over Tython nor Hex's revelation about not being able to love her the way she wanted it. "Let's see," Hilal took out a piece of paper seeing what appears to be genetic coding scribbled on it. "Can you make sense of this?" Hilal asked.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Akiya was quite surprised to hear Hilal say everyone had fears. Akiya didn’t think that Hilal feared anything, and Jedi. They weren’t supposed to have fears, right? Akiya knew enough of the battles between Jedi and Mandalorians to not bring that up. But still there were fears that weren’t born in adventure or battle. The things that Hilal seemed to glance over like nothing scared the bejeebers out of Akiya, but there were other things to fear in the galaxy. Things that weren’t as obvious. ”Some things are easier to take on than others when you’re a scientist slash doctor with no combat training. But I understand what you’re saying.” Akiya was attacking her situation with Kilran head on, to her point of view at least. Working her best to finish the demanded work and get away from New Alderaan.

As Hilal found a piece of paper, Akiya was glad to not talk about fears any more. She had a feeling they would encounter quite a few scares for Akiya before they left this lab complex. Akiya scooted closer to Hilal’s back and placed her chin on Hilal’s shoulder to read the paper as Hilal asked about it. ”Sense is relative for this place isn’t it?” Akiya remarked with a giggle.

”It’s genetic code.” Akiya continued with a hum. ”Not exactly human, but very close. Might even have started human. They couldn’t have possibly been manipulating genes to make a living toy with a droid skeleton could they have? Your sensor thing said the blood was human right? How accurate is the sensor? If something was just really close to human? Of course. It could be the blood is from a victim of the experiments not the experiments themselves…”

Current Outfit

Hilal's legs already started stiffen causing her to shift her weight a bit but still allowing Akiya to lean against her. Even though Hilal is still a mess physically, she wanted Akiya to feel comfortable. But what the Doctor said made Hilal feel uneasy. "So what are you saying?" Hilal whispered. "That you can change people's blood? Or these crazed scientists have replaced the experiments blood with something else?"

Biology was a new field for Hilal and it sounded all weird to her. Then again learning something for the first time was like exploring an uncharted planet, everything seemed so fresh yet foreign. Thankfully, Akiya was here to clear things up. "Anything is possible," Hilal said. "Maybe we should've examined that exploding toy more closely."

This place was already giving Hilal the creeps, she and Akiya were in the middle of a desolate office lobby. Yet on the check in machine, they discovered a note with genetic coding scribbled on it. Earlier, they encountered an exploding toy and there's a fracking giggling person taunting them. If that thing just showed its face, Hilal would've blasted them. Gritting her teeth Hilal limped towards the window that presumably led towards the labs. Peering through the foggy window, Hilal's eyes widened seeing the large, automated machinery making what appeared to be toys.

R.e9f1281a2d016a05ebf7b2a0b65fa248

"Oh chit....." Hilal muttered. Large metal machinery continued to construct metal skeletal beings of varying and sizes. Some were bear shaped, some were as small as dolls that Hilal used to play with as a child. Yet they roll through the conveyor belt and into a bright light. "Is this toy factory?" Hilal muttered. "Or are they preparing for a war?"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

”Not sure this is specific to the blood, but if you are good enough you can change a lot in genes. Once a being is mature it can be a little more risk and less reliable results,” she looked closely at the genetic code. ”It would take me a while to decipher just what they are trying to do here, but these guys look like they at least have a basic understanding of things.”

Akiya had also wondered what they might discover from the toy-bomb. But after a contemplative hum she shook her head. ”The best we could have done was collect samples. That front room was no lab. And I’m not a big fan of carrying around bloody gore. The files will be more telling I think.”

Akiya noticed Hilal’s limp and she did her best to help support her friend’s movement, while still basically hiding behind the much more fearless young woman. When they reached the window, Akiya again placed her chin on Hilal’s shoulder again to observe. What she saw made her give a slight whimper and she hugged Hilal’s midsection in fear. Akiya had assumed the place was inactive, or at least not producing anything new. It seemed like everything was locked up and its creators seemed to be absent. Who was operating this place now?

Akiya shivered at Hilal’s question and seeing the action below. ”I’m afraid to say it looks like both…We need to shut this place down, and get rid of all the research that led to this being a thing.” Akiya’s words had a hint of strength, but her voice wavered. She was scared to say the least. Especially with Hilal not at full speed and lacking her armor.

Current Outfit

"That's why we're here," Hilal muttered looking at the construction of these toys. "We're gonna shut them down and then you are going to take me shopping for that lovely dress you're wearing!"

Hilal smiled warmly at Akiya who still had her chin rested against her shoulder. "But I am curious to see how these toys are made clearly they can-"

Just then there were white footsteps scampering around the entrance way. Hilal jumped and placed Akiya behind her pulling out her Pistol. "Ah chit," Hilal muttered. "What are these active footsteps?! Is this place haunted by ghosts or something?!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Akiya already knew what they were doing there. But all the same she wasn’t sure if she was happy or scared at having Hilal confirm it. Of course now that she had the slightest inkling of what was happening here, fear or not she knew that she had to make sure none of these “toys” left this lab. The manufacturing plant was something that Akiya couldn’t really understand if the creators wanted these toys to be “alive”. Kilran’s plans made for a similar action with the clones she was creating, but Akiya was much more in favor of nurturing life and letting it grow than something like this. Her thoughts were interrupted by Hilal stating that when they completed their mission she wanted to shop for a dress like Akiya was wearing. ”This was a gift. But I’m sure that we can find one for you. I think you would look good in a dress like this. Do you like red? Or would you look for another color?”

Akiya’s head was quite comfortable on Hilal’s shoulder as they watched the action below. A thought inside Akiya’s head wondered how many toys had been created. Where were they? Had she and Hilal triggered production when they entered? She hoped the last was the case. If there were millions of these things in the corridors of this facility, or worse out in the galaxy, that would be a disaster. Hilal started to voice her curiosity when she abruptly stopped at a nearby sound of quick steps being taken. Hilal quickly shifted their position and put herself between Akiya and the sound. Akiya for her part pressed close to Hilal, fear overtaking the common sense to give Hilal the ability to fight. ”What was that?”

Hilal’s cursing always seemed to lighten Akiya’s mood. And she couldn’t help a smirk when Hilal cursed now. That mood quickly dampened at the mention of ghosts. ”Th-there’s no such thing as gh-ghosts right?” as a scientist the supernatural realm was not something that Akiya could feel or touch or get data on, so she always assumed it did not exist. But now outside of her lab and hearing Hilal mention it… Akiya’s arms wrapped around Hilal’s waist and her head stayed next to Hilal’s. She trembled and waited for the next move. ”I’m betting you’re going to want to go find it?”

Current Outfit

"Of course not!" Hilal snorted wincing a bit when Akiya tightened her grip around her. "The only people who believe in ghosts are the stinking Jedi! And they're nuttier than a Womp Rat after sipping a bit of alcohol!"

Mandalorians were more spiritual by nature and didn't believe in ghostly figures. Though some claimed to see the ghosts of their ancestors in their dreams and of course the odd dream that Hilal had about seeing the ghosts of the great Mandalorian warriors back at Kamino. "It's best that we take care whatever that is Akiya!" Hilal said brandishing her Blaster Pistol. "I'm not letting it hurt you!"

And that was a promise, Hilal already felt guilty in placing Akiya in an area that she is truly out of her depth. It was on Hilal to protect Akiya no matter what it costs. Still, Hilal wished she was 100 percent for this. "Sooo that dress was a gift?" Hilal smiled as she attempted to follow the source of the footprints, she wanted to cheer Akiya up at least. "I mean just look at the silky fabric and I love the black collar and the heels!" Hilal gushed. "Ohhhh man it's my favorite dress Akiya! You look so beautiful! I wish you could wear it everyday!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Akiya sighed with relief and gave a nervous giggle when Hilal confirmed that it was crazy to believe in ghosts. Though Akiya wasn’t sure what to make of the snippy remark about Jedi. Akiya had never really interacted with one, but she thought they were pretty well thought of as wise and honorable through most of the galaxy. Just the same Akiya couldn’t help a smile at the turn of phrase used. ”How do you manage to make me laugh even when we’re in these crazy situations?” Akiya asked.

Hilal confirmed that they were chasing after the footsteps. Akiya loosened her grip on Hilal’s waist and gave a weak nod. ”I believe you will keep me safe. And I’ll do what I can to try and point out any weaknesses in whatever we find, when we find more files.” Akiya knew she wouldn’t be much help in combat, but the least she could do was to give Hilal the advantage if possible.

Akiya was amazed that Hilal was able to turn her attention back to fashion at a time like this. Just the same, Akiya had to admit that it was a very nice dress, and it fit her well. It was a shock when she learned that Kilran had actually procured it for her. Though it wasn’t too far of a cut from what she was wearing when she was kidnapped. Perhaps he merely took a hint from that. ”It is very nice. Though I’m not sure that I can find time to launder it daily, so it would probably start to smell over time. And if it was truly the only thing that I wore I’m sure it would get boring. I will be sure to make an effort to wear it around you as much as possible.”

Current Outfit

"I dunno," Hilal giggled in response. "I guess I just say anything to get you to laugh Akiya, I feel guilty in bringing you in like this. We're barely in the lab and we'll be in for some danger."

Like that exploding doll, the fact that there were a lot of killer toys on the assembly line. What was the true purpose of this lab? The more Hilal explored, the weirder it got. "I hope so," Hilal said when she lumbered towards the direction of the footsteps. "I promise to protect you Akiya, I just get a little worried ya know? The last thing I want is to see you get hurt like you were back in Kamino."

The worst "injury" Akiya got were tattered pants which Hilal was able to sew back easily. But given the circumstances of being trapped in a killer labratory Hilal didn't know what to expect. It was far different than being trapped in a giant fish. "Just please and I really mean it," Hilal said with sadness in her voice. "Cling on to me okay? That way I know that you're here with me."

Akiya is a friend and Hilal will fight to the bitter end so she'll be safe. "Akiya!" Hilal said. "Your dress will never get boring to me! Wear it as often as you like! I love it! You just look so pretty in it! Something I struggle to do!"

Hilal chuckled as they entered the room where the footsteps were. "Now where is he?!" Hilal muttered.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

”I know what you do is dangerous Hilal,” Akiya said with a smile. ”I’m not going to pretend like it doesn’t make me afraid sometimes…a lot of the time. But if I thought you couldn’t protect me I wouldn’t come along. So don’t feel guilty. Helping out is the least I can do. But don’t stop making me laugh. It helps with the fear a little.”

Akiya gave a nod when Hilal said that she worried about Akiya’s safety. ”Sometimes you need to let people make their choices and do your best to make sure it doesn’t come back to hurt them. I know what you mean about being protective about others. As for Kamino, all minor injuries. Small price to make a new friend. I’ll stay as close as I feel I can,” Akiya agreed. She felt safest when she was pressed up against Hilal.

Akiya blushed at the adoration shown to her look, but when Hilal said sht struggled to look pretty Akiya couldn’t help but laugh out loud. ”You’re kidding me right? Hilal, you’re in a combat suit and you look so pretty. Your fashion is super cute. Even your armor had a flair about it that I just could tell the wearer was so pretty.” As they entered the room, Akiya did her best to keep quiet and pressed against Hilal’s shoulders. ”Hopefully not hiding too well. I want to figure out what this thing is, destroy it and move on. It’s pretty creepy.”

Current Outfit

Hilal jumped when Akiya laughed and said that her sense of fashion was cute. It was true Hilal did want to dress cute so she can look cute but the young woman couldn't help but blush warming her pale cheeks when Akiya mentioned that she was pretty. "Me?!" Hilal responded bewildered by such a statement. "I-I don't think I am pretty thank you Akiya but even If I am pretty. I'm nothing compared to your natural beauty especially when you wear that dress."

She winked at Akiya, a subtle hope that Akiya would continue to wear the dress for Hilal but that didn't mean she would look good in other outfits. Just as Hilal was about to press forth through the hallway, a laugh echoed through the room causing Hilal to place Akiya behind her. "Oh spare all the girlie talk!" The voice yelled. "You sound like some high schoolers or something!"

"SHUT THE FRACK UP!" Hilal shouted holding her pistol. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Just a person who wants to play!" The voice shouted. "But if ya all are going to destroy my playhouse then you all gonna have to go!"

"YEAH! WE'RE GONNA DESTROY THIS PLACE!" Hilal shouted. "SO I SUGGEST YOU GO WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!"

Another loud laugh rumbled through the hallway. "You?! A weak little girl?" The voice said. "I'm quakin in my fracking shoes!"

Hilal could feel anger boiling over her. "I'M HILAL OF CLAN VIZSLA!" Hilal roared with flecks of spit flying everywhere. "I'M A MANDALORIAN WARRIOR WHO HAS DESTROYED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! KEEP MOCKING ME AND YOU'LL ADD TO THE PILE!"

"Oh man you and that other chick are already annoying," the voice said. "I guess we're gonna have to get security to collect corpses and process you for experimination!"

"I'll be damned if you lay a hand on Akiya," Hilal muttered before turning to Akiya. "Let's get em." she whispered.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

If Akiya wasn’t the same exact way, she would be utterly shocked that Hilal didn’t see how attractive she was. No matter how many people told her that she was pretty or more crude manners of attractive, Akiya always thought that she was just the smart girl that was always in the lab and never had a date. ”I know the feeling of doubting your own looks,” Akiya said with a nod. It was obvious to Akiya that Hilal was a cutie, but just like Akiya fought being the young woman in a world of older men, Hilal did as well. And being in those sorts of worlds made you fight against the cute perception. That boiled over sometimes. ”But I will let you know. That in my eyes, you’re breathtaking.”

Just as Hilal hoped, Akiya had taken the nugget of Hilal’s impression of her dress to heart. She was already making a mental note to wear it as much as possible with Hilal around. Before more talk could continue a voice called out. Akiya shivered and clung tightly to Hilal as the Mandalorian growled back and brandished her blaster. ”This is hardly a playhouse. If you think it is. Maybe it’s you who needs to go,” Akiya was nervous making such a statement knowing that Hilal would have to make it come true in the end. At Hilal’s response Akiya held her breath. ”Wouldn’t it be easier to hunt here?” she whispered, hoping she would not seem like she was telling Hilal how to do her job, and hoping she didn’t sound stupid.

Akiya sensed that calling Hilal a weak little girl was something this thing was going to regret. But she wondered what it meant about security, corpses and experimentation. ”Yeah we need to get him. But it sounds like this isn’t the first time he’s done this. We probably don’t want to charge in angry because he called us some names. If he has a plan we need to be smarter than him..”

Current Outfit

As much as Hilal wanted to argue with Akiya, she had to admit that she was right. There was no need to rush recklessly especially now that Hilal and Akiya are in his territory. "And risk having whoever is stalking a chance to attack?" Hilal whispered to a clearly nervous Akiya. "We have to place him on the backfoot. Make them know that we're not to be fracked with."

She limped through the hallway towards what looked to be a sealed door. "You really think that you can survive here dipchit?" The voice boomed.

"You ain't chit ass for brains!" Hilal yelled back before turning to Akiya. "Okay then," Hilal whispered. "Do you have any ideas? Because right now, I think it's best that we try to force his hand. Specifically head to the generator."

It was a good as plan as any, and the guy will have to repair the generator since production will come to a halt. "We'll be entering Lab 10," Hilal whispered reading the sign that was painted on the wall. As soon as the two approached the door, it opened with a loud hiss allowing Hilal and Akiya to enter with Hilal making sure that Akiya was safely behind her.

frantic_factory_01.png

Hilal could feel the smell of production entering her nose. A mixture of gas and dirt, the floor began to rumble under feet and the young woman could see a large machine pumping in toy like robots in the room. "Come on Akiya," Hilal said. "We got each other right? Just stay focused on our goal we can go shopping together!"

It was something Hilal was trying to convince herself. Shut down this lab and go shopping, it will be nice vacation after spending a long time fighting.,

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Hilal was the hunter and Akiya was the scientist. When it came to tactics on how to get to their enemy Akiya would take Hilal’s opinion first. But it was good that their dynamic seemed to allow for Akiya to give suggestions without being made to feel stupid or just the girl with the brain. ”Figuring out how to corner him…that is a good idea,” Akiya happily agreed.

The voice called back out and Hilal answered with her usual bite of curses. That brought a smile to Akiya’s lips. Though she was still frightened of just what might be coming their way. If Hilal was cursing at an enemy she was in control. That made Akiya feel confident. ”The generator seems as good a place as any. We’re gonna need to head there at some point to shut this place down. What do they say, two birds one stone?”

Akiya stayed as close as possible to Hilal as they approached the door to Lab 10. Though doors had opened automatically for her entire life, Akiya jumped slightly as this one opened. The other doors in the facility had been locked so the ease of access surprised her, and honestly it made the young scientist a bit nervous. The sights in the room didn’t exactly help Akiya’s fear level. The machine was producing toys. Akiya tilted her head to the side to watch. These most likely were just toys. There needed to be another step, she hoped, to make them sentient killers. ”I…I’m right b-behind you. Not sure how much help I am. But if we get out of here we’ll have a hella fun shopping trip to unwind.”

Current Outfit

A shopping trip. How long has it been since Hilal last shopped? Between Bounty Hunting contracts and now a war, to say it's been busy for Hilal would be an understatement. "We just need to know where the generator is," Hilal said looking around the room, thankfully there weren't any killer toys...... yet. With the mysterious person giving warning to nearby security, Hilal had to be on her guard. It was strange though, why haven't they attacked.

"I'm gonna need you to decipher the biological nature of these toys," Hilal replied to Akiya. "You're an expert on Biology and while I know that you specialize in genetic research, these toys have to be created with genes right?"

The young woman felt embarrassed saying that. It showed how out of her depth Hilal was when it came to Biology, when it came to the sciences, Hilal preferred physics but she did have a growing interest in chemistry lately because of her friendship with Celt Saxon Celt Saxon . "I just need to know a weakness of some kind," Hilal said. "Anything that can help me combat these things."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Where the generator was would be Hilal’s responsibility. Akiya knew that most things in a lab required a generator, but she either had remote access to start hers up, or she had a research assistant who charged it up for her. She wasn’t sure if she had actually ever seen a generator. ”Ok. You look for the generator and I’ll study the info we got on these ‘toys’.”

For now it appeared their high-voiced friend had left them. It wasn’t a terribly comforting thought, knowing that it could reappear at any moment from seemingly any place. This was its home. Who knew how long it had been here and running things. The thought was troubling, so Akiya was glad when Hilal gave her a job to do. ”They are a mix of organic and inorganic if I was to guess. In appearance aimed towards children, but if I was to guess they are dangerous cyborgs on a smaller scale. There might be something in the genetic code used for the organic side of things. But any weaknesses I find might be augmented by machinery to counter the weakness and make it a strength. We will need to be careful, and not trust my findings completely. For now. Shutting down the generator and preventing more of them is a great start.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom