Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Temple Of Provenance

"Well, I am quite adept at most things relating to alchemy. Being a sith and all you likely are very busy- I could run this location for you, and in exchange all I ask is funding for my research, and of course, credits." She tented her hands for a moment, her blank stare studying Alina's face.

"Of course, another thing being you'd have access to comment and be here whenever you wanted- in a way." The expressionless face slowly developed a brief smile, only to then be replaced by the sounds of cracking bones and squelching skin as Kyvree slowly began to warp into a likeness of Alina herself. Her posture and demeanor mimiced the Knight with disturbing accuracy.

"It would be as though you were running the place if you wished, or, you could just 'stop by' when there was a need." Kyvres mimicry smiled softly, before the same sound of morphing began again and she was once more herself. "What do you think?"

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Melydia Gold Melydia Gold | Marcus Dinn Marcus Dinn

Luckily for the stranger, Alina was receptive to her suggestion. Marcus silently released the breath he had been holding, his gaze flicking toward Melydia as the bugette also offered to help manage the facility.

That was when the details got a little... weirder. Marcus watched in fascination as the mysterious woman changed form, becoming a replica of Alina. It was an impressive display of power, but the proposed use of it seemed random and unnecessary.

"Is this something you need—for a shapeshifter to pose as you?" he asked Alina. "Someone loyal could do the job just as well. This one could do or say whatever she wanted while tricking others into believing she's you." The arrangement seemed like it would be more trouble than it was worth.

cpoESzT.png

TAG: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Marcus Dinn Marcus Dinn | Kyvre Zadar Kyvre Zadar

Melydia's brow furrowed as the small bat blinked up at her. This was concerning. If they did not eat, they would not live long. But how best to fix that? Melydia doubted the small form had an intestinal system already in place, only needing entry and exit points. No, that would be too easy. To make one fresh would also be a hassle, doubly dangerous at that since Smallby was already up and functioning.

Aha! A solution hit Melydia like a wing to the face. Without a way to produce or convert energy, the little guy was little more than battery-operated. So why not take advantage of nature's near-constant battery? But then came a new question - how batlike really was this creature? Would the sun be detrimental to the friend? That could make or break the ideas cooking in the insect's head.

"Tell us, are you averse to sunlight, little friend?"

cpoESzT.png

sith-red.png

"It's something we can discuss in the future, but if I wanted something to look like me when I'm not around, there are dozens of ways to do it. I'd rather have someone who works with their own face." That's all she'd expect, anyway. Hiding behind her face was a good way to avoid blame. And pin it on the Sangnir if things went south, for any reason.

"That certainly would have other uses, though. There's nothing like being able to keep an eye on people when they think you're their friend, no?"

She smiled just a little. The Acolyte had a point, and one she'd agreed with. Though she turned her gaze briefly towards Melydia. Chuckled. The Familiar could only answer in her voice.

"Smallby has no aversion to anything save for the Light of the Force. I wanted to make sure they could watch from anywhere, in case I needed eyes. Or just one, I suppose."

Marcus Dinn Marcus Dinn | Melydia Gold Melydia Gold | Kyvre Zadar Kyvre Zadar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom