Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Templar's Advertisement!

The Sith continue their crusade, winning war after war.
mMuohWz.gif
The Jedi have failed, either falling to war, or to corruption.
darth_atroxa2_by_jedislime-dapnidh.gif
Commenor is yet another to fall to their war machine. Another world subjugated by their rule.
But they are not alone.
unknown.png
The Templars are a group from when I first joined the site (Krest actually started as one!) that, due to some story magic, is on its way back into existence! And by existence, I mean the three people who've given me the courage to finally go through with this and maybe start something fun. The lowdown is simple! Templars exist to help protect the freedom of the galaxy. How is that different from Jedi you might ask? They don't have a force code. Light, dark, neutral. Doesn't matter so long as you're willing to fight for freedom.

This is just a simple advertisement to see if folks are into it. I'm still hashing things out but anyone who wants to join and have a voice in whats what is more then welcome to join! Post below, toss me a PM, whisper me in that tin can I gave you last Christmas. Which ever method works best for you.

Oh, here's the faction link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom