Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Templar Order

TemplarHeraldry1_zpsrcs35ond.png
The Templar Order
"There is no Chaos, there is Order."
The Templar Order is a militaristic monastic force whom are dedicated to returning Order to a galaxy consumed by Chaos. They view themselves as the guardians of the galaxy, standing to protect those whom can not protect themselves against Force Users.
To this end they believe in a simple Templar Code, a set of rules as it were that guides them, the three most important being those of...
"There is no Chaos, there is Order."
"There are no Jedi, nor are there Sith."
"All Force Users are a danger."
Their long term goal is simple.
The Destruction of the Jedi Order and the Sith Order; as well as any Fringe Force User factions, for all Force Users are a danger.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Amelia Sorenn"]

You have me on board, for sure.
If you want help setting stuff up, I can assist with that. Otherwise, I'm excited to be a part of this.

[member="Amelia Sorenn"]

This looks.... fun. However, I do have a quick question. If I was to have Ydrin join, would he have to give up being a pirate/outlaw? Or would he be able to maintain that lifestyle in some form?

It would depend. If you undergo the Right of Annulment, like many Templars, then you renounce all things; titles, wealth, etc etc. So no, you couldn't keep being a Pirate, etc etc.
However, the Right of Annulment is not forced, though some may keep a closer eye on you for not taking the right. In that regards, you could keep being a pirate.
[member="Ydrin"]
Don't worry about Factory Subs at the moment. We'll deal with those when we've a larger following.
[member="Cyamus Romulus"]​

Image wise yes.
Actually having it with your character though is different.
I don't know how much its changed or not, though I do remember a while back they were really big on no power armor. It may have changed, and if there is some, just brows through the approved technology and you might find some.

[member="Amelia Sorenn"]

Well, my definition of power armor is is basically something that makes you stronger and faster than someone else who is not a Force User or is not wearing power armor. Anything from an exoskeleton to the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor of the Spartan IIs of Halo. If it makes you even a little bit stronger and faster than the next average soldier, and gives you as good protection as any other armor, that's power armor as I see it.

From what I remember on the site (and a Factory Judge can come correct me if I'm wrong), Power Armor is considered to be any Armor that utilizes Electronics to aid the wearer in operating the armor.
They're generally frowned upon, and require a development thread.
As I said though, if you look through the Factory Submissions in the Approved Tech system, you could probably find something that you can use. Though with that, if they have a Marketplace store, even if its marked as 'Open Market', you'd probably have to get it from them (though I'm still fuzzy when it comes to how that whole situation was developing).

Amelia Sorenn said:
Power Armor is considered to be any Armor that utilizes Electronics to aid the wearer in operating the armor.
Power armor is armor which enhances the wearer's attributes, like strength or dexterity, or speed, or something.

Amelia Sorenn said:
They're generally frowned upon, and require a development thread.
We don't frown on anything except breaking rules. It will require a development thread, though.

The Order is not worried about the Nether.
It is very much worried about how those whom used the force caused the rifts that allowed the living and the dead to cross between the two realms.
[member="Kezeroth the Unyielding"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom