Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tempest Calls

XwYsJRS.png
The Galaxy was ever changing - constantly in a state of flux - as new powers rose, older powers fell leaving vacuum upon vacuum at the loss of those various Galactic Governments. Now was the time for another group to have a turn, and with the Republic and Ancient Eye slipping away from the Outer Rim, the Centrality was left unclaimed.
Who better to fill in the void than a group of individuals brought together with their own goals and missions in mind. Bringing together many would be difficult, constantly bickering due to their own culture and specist believes. Unless... unless one was to bring together a single group to ensure a more cohesive means of working together, even if they came from different backgrounds and beliefs within their own species.
The Tempest Queen was a stunning Twi'lek of a light orange skin - and as many of her own kind - she wore the most alluring clothing she could get her hands upon. Sitting quietly, she crossed one leg over the other, leaning her cheek upon her fist as her lekku rest down over her shoulders. Sitting forward, her attention focused on the select few she had called to her - pleasantly surprised that those that came had arrived.
"Welcome my Sisters!"
She rang her melodic voice out before standing from her seat and moving down the steps of the plinth. A soft smile upon her lips as her hips swayed with each step.
"I am known as the Tempest Queen and I've a proposition for you all."
[member="Airi Tobec"] | [member="Darth Umbra"] | [member="Kaira Chuth'ollo"] | [member="Leina Snowfire"] | [member="Petal"] | [member="Saria Messoa"] | [member="Tan'yill"] | [member="Tin'tinag"] | [member="Avy Valla"]​

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Tin had been among the first to arrive, her cute and shy partner in 'crime' following close behind, hopefully anyways, the orange skinned Twi'lek being quite intrigued by this summon by the Temptress Queen? no wait Tempest Queen, that first one sounded like a strippers name of some sorts. "Well I will say this is one of the most centralist Twi'lek gatherings I have been too... I wonder what all the fuss is about", she replied to herself more then anything else. For the moment the self proclaimed Jedi master would stand a but to the side with their mechanical pink wonder, awaiting more members to arrive to such a gathering. 'Either way I hope we get some sort of payment, been needing to get those new parts tfor petal... and the ship too'.

[member="Petal"] [member="Void Wings Game Master"]

''Well, I ain't crossing lekkus without a payment.'' she said with confidence as to pick up the sentence when she walked in, just after the orange-skinned tatooed kindred had entered the hall with her pink companion.

Opposite the Tempest Queen, who wore a rather challenging attire, she wore an attire that resembled a cross between a smuggler and a gunslinger. Practical yet stylish she wore a pair of black swoop biker boots hiding a vibro-knife in the shaft of the left one, black form-fitting cargo pants and a slim-fit short sleved grey top. Around her hips rested a utility belt with her KYD-21 blaster pistol in its holster along with some pouches. Above that she wore an open, long black leathery coat and an olive green military scarf puffed up around her neck. Her head was crowned by her regular traditional rylothian headpiece.

She had pretty much been a lone-wolf since the day she left the streets of Coronet, only running with her former duro smuggler companion. However, in recent years she had slowly came closer a few people and business aquaintances, one of which was the bounty hunter Julian Valentine. Recieving the summon of this Tempest Queen, one of her own kind, be it not a rutian one, had catched her interest. Business propositions always did catch her interest!

With her hands in the coats pockets she walked up to the side of the two twi'leks that were first to arrive. Her hazel green-yellowish eyes looked the orange one up and down as if to briefly analyse what kind of person she was before giving them both a greeting still reserved nod and then aiming her attention back at the Tempest Queen. This was going to be interesting, for sure!

[member="Tin'tinag"] [member="Petal"] [member="Void Wings Game Master"]

Petal

Every rose has its thorns
[member="Tin'tinag"] interest in this group over the last few days of travel had slowly begun to infect petal as well. standing quietly she fidgeted with her glove as two buzzards floated beside her happily letting tin do the talking. [member="Tan'yill"] sudden comment made petal give out a small "squeak" as she jumped a little

[member="Void Wings Game Master"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom