Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Techno Union: Work Order Requests

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Lets use this as a Wish List for the TU

Military/Knights - What can we create for you that is not already created to make your job better and give you more damage dealing power?

Techno Union - What can the Union provide for you, in the way of infrastructure and other company assistance to help promote and improve your company?

SpyNet - You may hack this terminal and input your work order into the list and they will get created. Look at that

And GO

I would like to work with another corporation(s) to develop a droid security force that can be utilized by the Ob. Knights and military alike. The purpose of this would be to provide a well managed "everyday" peacekeeping force to aid and protect the citizens of ASA space with the additional benefit of doubling as planetary defense force.

Edit: I need to put these ideas from my journals to the forum. This post was a bit premature :mellow:

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Image: None
Who needs this: Marek/[member="Jennifer Blanchard"], the Techno Union and YOU
Intent: To create the framework for a vareity of fething understanding computer construct (FUCC) that mimics the skills and range of Jarvis, to assist with a range of tasks for a range of operatives within the Techno Union. For military, SpyNet and business useage.

Special Features: Must answer to FUCC, and be Star Wars Jarvis

Image: http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/19/640x923_5049_Fnpc_2d_knight_warrior_girl_woman_fantasy_armor_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Who needs this: Me.

Intent: To make custom Obsidian Armor for Kerri.

Description/Special Features:
- Lighter weight than most forms of armor.
- Armorplast and durasteel.
-
"
Helm
Standard:
Macrobinocular Viewplate w/Infrared Scanner
Encrypted, Internal Comlink (voice controlled)
Augmented Reality HUD: this is able to project information onto the user’s view. For example it can interface with tactical and comm systems to show where an approaching drone is in the sky, or another Knight is through a wall. It could interface with the sighting system of a grenade launcher to show where the round will land and approximate radius.
Motion/Audi Sensors: can highlight movement, or direction of a blaster shot to the user.

Audio/Visual Recorder" ~ Obsidian armor page.

-
"
Back
Standard:
Broadband Antenna
Positioning System (equivalent to GPS)
Oxygen Filtration System
Powerpack for systems

Magnetic Holster for main weapon" ~ Obisdian armor page.

- Forearms: Wrist blaster and splinter knife.
- Belt: Templar utility belt.

Intent:
# Members Required: I don't know.
# Posts Required: Ten or more per development thread rules.
I will: ...
You Could: How does this work? I'm a blond :p
Ideal Time Frame: Very, very, fast.
Submission Draft: That would take up a lot of space. If we were to work on one, I'd send it through a PM.

[member="Raziel"]

Thanks! I still want to add a blog or something so people know what they're dealing with when I walk in with it though xD

EDIT: Got the sheet done... but how do I add a blog? :/ There's no blogging buttons I see (yeah, once I find out the answer to this I'll have a crater in my forehead...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom