Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Techno Union: Work Order Requests

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
​The Techno Union: Requests​
As the Techno Union is the technology, trade, and logistics arm of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, they are ready, willing and able, to fulfill all of the needs of the Confederacy. Post here with any requests for technology, ships, weapons, logistics, transportation, fuel or repair.
We encourage you to check in the 'Roster,' 'Companies' and 'Contracts' threads in the Techno Union Board to directly connect to the parties responsible for your needs. This thread is for special projects utilizing high priority equipment, or complex technology that will require development and the use of multiple Techno Union Companies.
Form for request

Image:
Who needs this: (Subfaction [OO/SpyNet/Military] or Individual)
Intent: (What is this going to be used for)
Description/Special Features: (Rough idea of waht you want, any special features that you REALLY want)

Image:
Who needs this:
Intent:
Description/Special Features:

You should follow this thread if: You regularly request or create for the Techno Union

Corey's OOC

[member="Morna Imura"]
We own a mine. Will confirm when at laptop. Need 10 posts and a team. Marek can arrange transit and meeting with the foreman of the mine due to your position in the KO

Corey's OOC

I think we have one of both.

Also I'm going to make a request to keep this thread focused on the requests. We don't need yet another OOC chatter thread

<3

[member="Alli Wren"], the solution for everyone in the thread!

As I'm most likely going to need to do a Dev thread for this, can I ask you to help with that?

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
of course, I figured we would need a dev thread D: we can meet on wren'goa station if you want? lol
[member="Morna Imura"]
we just need a thread where you buy it from me and such and we as long as we reach 10 I think we are good

That would be fine with me.

Would you like me to start? Oh and I will need some sort of proof that you have gotten the Cortosis as I am using it for a sub I need to make sure that It is viable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom