Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Techno Center of the Galaxy?

I was looking for an area that would be a good fit for a Repair Shop that I am in the process of putting in an application for. Considering the Techno Union is seemingly the Capitalist Capital of the Galaxy, I was thinking that Roon (the Capital Planet of the Capitalist Capital of the Galaxy) would be a perfect place to set up shop. Now, the real conundrum begins next; What is the Capital City of the Capital Planet of the Capitalist Capital of the Galaxy? I apologize if this is just ignorant of me, but I honestly have no idea what it is, or if it is even a good place to set up my menagerie of mechanical means. Would anyone be able to enlighten this shadowed soul on the name of Roon's Capital? Or maybe the more mindful and magnanimous may be able to assist me in perhaps picking a preferable place to prepare my post? A different city mayhaps? Or for the more bold, a change of planet? Or even faction?!
I welcome and give gratitude towards any and all acknowledgements and antiphons, so please, don't be shy! I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions or opinions on this most troublesome matter.
Thank you.

[member="Kyber Salurra"]

if not Roon, then Nar Shaddaa. One is the capitalist center of the galaxy, and the other has a large traffic of smugglers and pirates. My repair shop is currently on Nar Shaddaa, it's a better place for illicit operations that Orick is involved in. just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom