Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tattooine hunt

A small bothan wearing a flight jacket that was a bit large for him entered the cantina where a particularly interesting scene was unfolding infront of him, by the looks of it, some Sith was watching a girl who just jumped over a table and was closely followed by a droid, and then some sort of Jedi was eyeing the Sith, Keever had just went in to get a glass of Jawa Juice after a long trek through the scorching, desolate sands of Tatooine, a planet controlled by the slimy grasp of the Hutt Cartel, but it wasn't unusual to see a bounty hunter and a droid in here, but combined with a Jedi and Sith? This was something worth investigating.

Keever maneuvered his way though the see of taller people to who he thought was the Jedi and made sure that nobody else was listening, when he was sure that everyone was too immersed in their conversations and indulging in the various alcoholic substances of the cantina, He stood on the tip of his feet and quietly asked the Jedi "What's going on here, Master Jedi?"

Ebony stretched out an arm, rocked her head from side to side to rid herself of any stiff joints and then looked around the room, noticing the many eyes on her, for both the eratic actions and skin tight leather that hugged her every curve. She saw the large and heavily armoured bounty hunter, and thought for a moment about his goal. The sith didn't move, nor did the jedi, even when he was asked something by the small bothan. Ebony turned to [member="Ultimatum"] .

"Looks like the first hunters have popped up big guy" Ebony commented, her eyes glazing past the heavily armoured man. A smile then erupted on her face as an idea sparked in her mind, "I got our exit" She giggled as she made a swift stride and then leaped up onto the bar top, hands on her luscious hips with a cheeky little smirk on her face as she dashed past the seated [member="Vaulkhar"] .

She paused and took in a deep breath as the music died down slightly and the cantina fell quiet. ​"Last one standing gets the night with me" She shouted and within the instant, men and women and others of all species erupted from their seats and the brawl began, the waitresses ducking under their bars as fist flew and shots fired. Ebony flipped off of the table, grabbed the droid's metallic arm and ran out the door as the brawl erupted.

"Now we find my ship" She commented as they burst out onto the sand coated street.

And this is where things got tricky...

Vaulkhar's gaze followed the form of [member="Ebony Blackheart"] as she leaped upon the counter and shouted her rather obscene announcement. Hearing the words, the blind man immediately jumped up from his seat and dashed towards the exit of the bar. There were many things he did not care for. Lewd women and bar fights were rather high up on his list, and with the announcement made, the man realized both of them were dropped instantly into his lap. As much as he'd rather turn away from the incident, he realized he had to follow her and determine who set the bounty upon her. Her continued existence meant nothing to him and neither did the bounty. But this peculiar situation did and he intended to find out what was going on.

As he moved towards the exit, the blind man was thought to be an easy target for many who stood between him and the door. Sadly, that was not the case. As the first man stepped towards him, throwing a right hook towards his temple, Vaulkhar ducked low, grasping his wrist tightly, he slammed an open palm upwards towards the man's elbow, snapping the arm nearly in two. Dropping his grasp upon the now-ruined arm, he threw an elbow outward towards his jaw, grinning at the sound of his assailants bone's crunching. Continuing his mad-dash towards the exit, only one other was foolish enough to stand in the young Acolyte's way. A rather large and armored bounty hunter, standing at an impressive eight feet. Unsure who or what the creature was, he simply continued forward.

Similar to the last assailant, this one was little trouble for the deadly Vaulkhar. As the bounty hunter stepped forward, bringing a blaster forth towards his intended target, Vaulkhar side-stepped a bullet before it was even fired. The sound of a scream is heard behind him as an unlucky bar-goer was hit. The blind man leaped up and forward, delivering a kick to the center of the man's helmeted head. The visor cracked and fell apart beneath his kick, sending him falling down. Vaulkhar rode the man to the ground, before turning his foot rather roughly, sending pressure into his neck. The sound of an audible crack is heard as the man falls limp. Several around the Acolyte turn their heads in surprise, only to continue their brawl seconds later, uncaring of the fallen bounty hunter.

I suppose that takes out one Bounty Hunter who so desired to capture the target.

Vaulkhar moves on and out of the bar, chasing after the woman and the droid she so unceremoniously dragged along with her. Using the Force to enhance his movements, the Acolyte's speed was unparalleled to those who were not capable of wielding the force, and he covered dozens of paces in a matter of a second. With ease the man catches up to Ebony and [member="Ultimatum"] and slows his pace to follow beside the two.

"I genuinely care not for your bounty. I have no desire to cash it in, considering you mean little to nothing to the One Sith, I assure you."

The Acolyte nods his head towards Ebony, and then the Droid.

"I am Vaulkhar and I have one question for you, miss. Why does the Sith want you?"

Ebony kept her stride moving, she would have cared for asking how he moved so fast, but she'd seen some weirder stuff in her life. She rounded a corner and so did her two followers, seeing them to be in the clear she turned to the sith, noting his calm, rather scary demeanour.

"Well, wouldn't like to claim to have done much, dunno where they were from or what faction of you sith he was, but a hutt hired me to kill a man, i tried to shoot him, he almost dodged, and i got him in the shoulder. He lived, found my client, threatened the client, and now i've got a lil bounty on me" With a deep breath Ebony crossed her arms and waited for the sith to stop creepily staring at her form behind the blindfold and reply.

Vaulkhar released a sigh at her words. Thinking for a moment, he opened his mouth and began to speak.

"It sounds to me like your client is not happy you were incapable of doing the bounty you took."

Looking around the area for a moment, Vaulkhar's hand dropped down to his side where it rested upon his hip. The nineteen year old man simply shook his head from side to side. To look upon his face would see an innocence in youth, but to look upon his body, one would see a certain power radiating from his being. His gaze returns to [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and he clears his throat.

"You've answered my question, and from what I can see of you, it is clear to me you are not lying. And as such, I will aid you in your endeavor to escape this planet, or city at the least. It'll be a rather easy job and considering how boring this planet is, stirring up a little trouble will surely aid in my research."

Vaulkhar undoes his blindfold and reveals his gaze. Ebony and [member="Ultimatum"] would note his gaze is gray and empty. The gaze of a blind man. He slips his blindfold into place beside his lightsaber and nods to the both of them.

"Lead on."

"A sith and a droid, this'll make a fun story back home" Ebony muttered sarcastically as she turned on her heeled boot and looked down the length of the alleyway they had proceeded into. There was a touch of humidity in the mostly dry air, and through the density of corruption greed and all manner of assorted evils, she could sense her ship and her pilot. However, what was around the landing bay was an issue. She could feel at least three beings, beings that radiated their own use of the force, but she could tell they were sith. Who they were or what they were aside from that was beyond her, but she knew even with the slightly terrifying sith beside her and the also rather scary droid, she didn't like her chances.

She turned back to the two new companions, pondering her choices, "So the ship's blocked" She commented casually. "Anyone know a good way to find and kill a hutt before getting killed?" She continued with a not so confident smile.

[member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum was not quite so quick to make his way out the cantina. Being so big made him both a person to be avoided and at the same time an extra large target. He was following to the exit as best he could when a fist connected with his head. Fortunately for Ultimatum the connection between his head and body was strong enough to make the strike completely useless. The man who hit him grabbed his hand crying in agony at the pain from hitting sharp durasteel. Ultimatum decided to act to try and get out. He swiped a hand back, knocking over anybody in his reach. He thought this was a good idea, until a man with a blaster thought he was better.

A single red laser hit Ultimatum where an organic's heart would have been. Ultimatum's pleasant metal finish was charred slightly by the heat, but it was made with a metal that absorbed the fire without problem. He was annoyed enough however that the metal was now blackened and would need a new job to repair the damage. He activated his pistol's holding compartment and in a flash he raised the gun and fired a single dart right back at the man who shot at him. The man fell back, unconscious from the quick-acting tranquilizer held within the darts. Ultimatum continued pushing his way through the crowd, suffering a number of heavy organic blows, though again they didn't accomplish any damage to his metal. What those hits did accomplish was the men were out of the fight for a bit.

At last he reached the exit and stepped outside the building. He was about to act and attack the Sith he saw when he noted that they appeared to be at relative ease. He was just in time to hear the final statement by [member="Ebony Blackheart"]. He responded, "I have a ship, we could go set an attack and then retreat." He slipped his pistol back into its compartment as he spoke calmly.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

still reading the board not having finished his drink a scuffle breaks out in the bar well atleast it was a scuffle until a rodian knocked him of his chair and spilling his curlian cocktail all over the sandstone floor erupting in anger he picks himself up of the ground "YOU SCALEY LITTLE GREEN LIZARD" and proceeds to knock the rodian out in one punch thinking to himself that it sometimes pays of to have the heightened strength of the anzati, nearby his helmet and rifle are still laying on the ground walking over he picks his helmet up dusts it off a bit and puts it on he also picks his rifle up and puts it on his back

"OK SO WHO'S NEXT?" when he says that 2 of the bigger bar patrons walk up to him wielding chairs "....do you guys work out cause you are in great shape" singling out one of the two "especially you..look at you with your big muscles...and scarred up face im sure the ladies line up miles away.......none of this is doing it for you is it?" the two big men swing their chairs at Roadblock who dodges both of them with his abnormal speed and then proceeds to punch one in the face.

Spitting out a tooth he grins and lets out a chuckle then grabs Roadblock by the foot and arm while the other big guy grabs the other arm and leg, taking Roadblock to a nearby window they throw him out into the street near some realy big humanoid droid [member="Ultimatum"] "I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FINISH MY DRINK" yelling out back into the bar

Tugoro was speechless. Sitting quietly at his table, the young man would turn to [member="Keever Bardok"], looking to the Bothan before opening his mouth in an attempt to reply. Unfortunately, the Jedi was unable to speak for [member="Ebony Blackheart"] decided to stand up and announce her offer to the bar patrons. The youth had to admit she had a 'fine posterior', but this was just insane. Standing up from the tabletable, the brown cloaked Jedi would begin to move towards the crowds, giving the Bothan man a quick bow before leaving. The others had already made their way outside, and with the sudden emergence of dark side auras nearby, it was definitely time to leave. The Knight would weave his way through the crowds, swiftly dodging and avoiding those that fought around him. They were all beyond stupid, for they hadn't even noticed that the woman had left.

Concentrating on his force energy, Tugoro would enhance his speed, while utilizing a stealth method he had been taught by The Dark Man. His movements were silent as he leapt into the air, landing upon and darting along the many rooftops. With his sensing abilities, the Jedi knew he had passed [member="Vaulkhar"] and the others, even though it didn't really matter. They weren't exactly his targets, even though one of them was obviously a dark sider. Jumping down from the building's ledge, Tugoro would land silently within a dark alleyway, before stepping out to block [member="Ultimatum"] and everyone's path. This was a strange group, though the one that took precedent had to be the Sith at the docking bays. With his hood pulled over his head, Tugoro would slowly approach, leaving his arms beneath the brown cloth as he spoke, "We must hurry," he began, pausing to look between every individual, even [member="Roadblock"] who had flown out the window moments earlier. "I will face these Sith myself." The young man stated, doing his best not to sound angry. Turning from the group, the Jedi would depart, heading off to face the threat.

"Last one standing gets the night with me"

Those were the only words that Adenn heard from the woman's mouth while she was still in the cantina, which every other patron heard, immediately making things more difficult for the bounty hunter. Quickly raising his left arm -which housed his tracking darts, among other things- before firing at the group as they left, since it would take Adenn a bit longer to get after them thanks to [member="Ebony Blackheart"].
Placing his glass down, the mandalorian grabbed his helmet from his hip, placing it atop his head before pulling out his Type-4 DMR with his right hand, deciding to shoot in the air in an attempt to scatter the brawl. It did the opposite. Everyone within the cantina now was targeting Adenn for his 'attempt at scaring them off', which was not good for anyone in the room, including Adenn.

It seemed that multiple people though they could take on the heavily armored bounty hunter, foolishly drawing their blasters and firing at the man, who took aim with his rifle, also attempting to fight of a man to his left. Three shots were all it took, none hit any vital organ, unless the men considered their shoulder vital. The man next to Adenn was not so lucky though, since the mandalorian was now in even more of a hurry as he spotted more people leave after the woman -and he still wasn't sure if his tracking darts had his yet-, so, with a sharp SHUNK, the bounty hunters' vibroblade came from its sheath, quickly being embedded in the other mans' armpit with a yelp of pain from the same man.

Pulling his arm away, with blood now staining his gauntlet, Adenn charged for the exit that seemed very popular tonight, deciding to just give up on not hurting more of the patrons as he let loose numerous shots at the legs of everyone between him and the exit. With another THUMP, the bounty hunter fell to the sand yet again, slowly moving forward as he did so, before finally breaking out into a sprint, attempting to find tracks of any kind as he made sure to reload his DMR and take a breath of SABA from his helmets internal supply, as the inhaler was put in for this exact reason.

Now turning his eyes to his HUD, Adenn quickly looked over his sensors, hoping that he'd at least marked someone when they left, because if he didn't, he'd have a much more difficult time tracking the woman.

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Roadblock"]
[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Keever Bardok"]

Keever was about to receive his reply when he heard the strange woman yell her proposition to the entire bar, He saw some of them follow her out, including the Jedi he was asking about what was happening, as many people in the bar started fighting each other over who would get the strange woman, Keever immediately took his blaster pistol out from his pocket and ran after the Jedi, blasting anyone who tried to attack him in the foot, immobilizing them, but not killing them, He finally got to the exit after blasting about five human men and woman, two members of the Cantina band, and surprisingly another bothan.

He exited out into the warm and dry Tatooine air, following a large mandalorian who had started sprinting, It only took a short bit of sprinting before he saw a glimpse of them through an alleyway, he took off in that direction in an attempt to find them and see what the kriff was going on today, He didn't even get to order his damn drink, but no, poodoo had to happen.

Ebony Blackheart
Ultimatum
Vaulkhar
Roadblock
Tugoro Taidarious
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] would likely he note he was capable of marking him during one of his miniature brawls to escape the Cantina...

As the Jedi approached, the Sith Acolyte turned his attention to him, brow perked. Hearing his rather loud and proud deceleration, Vaulkhar simply shook his head. As [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] began his approach to the two Sith, he frowned. He was at quite the impasse. Though he did not know the two personally, he could tell just by looking upon them through the Force each of them were Sith Knights, which were each on par with the Jedi approaching them. As little as he cared for the Jedi's life, he simply did not wish to see another die so easily due to blind-stupidity. So the pale man cleared his throat.

"Jedi, might I suggest not taking on the two Sith before you? You clearly have a powerful connection to the Force, I can see that. But those two are your equal individually. Together they will surely best you. It would instead be wise to simply spite the Sith by making them fail their mission. How you ask? Aid this young woman in escaping the planet or city. They will surely be punished for failing."

After his miniature speech, Vaulkhar returned his attention to [member="Ebony Blackheart"].

"It may be wise to better dress yourself, ma'am. You become quite the target for men and women alike for garbing yourself in such a manner. It make the job of a Bounty Hunter much difficult if every single person in a room is looking at you. With that being said, those two Sith could likely stand before this party with relative ease. I would not claim they will kill us all, but they'd do enough damage that their allies which are likely nearby, would be able to. The Sith don't work in ones and twos. If there are two here, there are likely two more nearby, hiding their aura from the Jedi."

Tugoro would laugh quietly to himself as he listened to [member="Vaulkhar"], shaking his head from side to side as he turned to look at the Acolyte. Did he think he was smarter because he was a bit older, or something? The Jedi's sensing abilities were great, he had already sensed out the Sith opposition long ago and assessed their strength. Looking into the man's eyes, Tugoro could tell that he was blind, and could also feel that he relied on the force to see. "You judge through your sight, which is clouded by the dark side. You underestimate me, and my power," the Knight would state, a bit annoyed that this Acolyte thought he was some great tactician. Tugoro already intended to hold off the Sith, in order to allow [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and her company to escape. He possessed a wide variety of techniques, and would be able to combat them no doubt. There were three Sith too, by the way.

Giving his attention to [member="Keever Bardok"] as he approached, the Knight would lit his arm from beneath his cloak, waving the Bothan forward as he walked off towards the landing bay. He would probably need some assistance, if he intended on capturing these dark siders. [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] was approaching as well, and he appeard to be of the Mandalorian faction. He could help too if need be, and so the Jedi would wave towards him as well before departing. Heading down the alleyway, Tugoro would begin to sprint at a decent pace, making his way towards the nearby docking bay that the Sith had entered. Along with those that had to go to the landing bay as well, a small squad of Republic soldiers traveled through the darkness, entering the establishment stealthily before they arrived. Walking through the doorway, the cloaked Jedi would head down the corridors, stopping as he arrived at the specific landing bay. His soldiers had assembled, and were ready to breach. All that was left now was to wait for the others.
[member="Roadblock"]
[member="Ultimatum"]

Ebony. The mastermind of the entire cascade of events found herself standing amongst the three, road block still okay on the ground, ultimatum as stern as ever and vaulkhar staring through the force.

"For a blind man you see a great deal, I'll wear what I have on, too long to dress in something else. These suits aren't made for easy exit. Besides it has all my weapons" Ebony stated calmly before heaving a breath in. "A more pressing matter, is while the cocky jedi holds them off, with whoever he has on his side... any idea how we get out?" Ebony asked with her hands on her leatger clad hips. One hovering just over the buttons to her weapon compartments.

That's when a heavy set of footsteps began plodding through the sand. Adden was most likely approaching.

Keever arrived to where the others were to see that the bounty hunter, the droid and the Sith were together and plotting to escape their situation with the other bounty hunters and bar patrons, He had a feelings that atleast one of them, be it the strange woman or the droid, had some sort of bounty on them, but he didn't care, as he was still looking for the Jedi to assist him, he turned and saw him beckoning for the Bothan to follow him, so he did so.

He set off after the Jedi at a decent sprint pace, following him through the various grimy alleyways of Mos Eisley, where sometimes they would run by some sort of shady deal going down, or a vagrant begging for coins, but he did not care at the moment, they had a mission to do and they were going to do it, He finally arrived at one of the starport docking bays where he saw a couple of Republic soldiers gathered around a blast door. Keever took out his blaster pistol and prepared for the worst.

Ebony Blackheart
Ultimatum
Vaulkhar
Roadblock
Tugoro Taidarious
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

"If the Jedi vol-"

Vaulkhar stops speaking rather suddenly as he begins to pick up the amassing forces nearby. Clenching his hands, he turns to [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and [member="Ultimatum"] before nodding in the direction of the ship.

"The Jedi has a nearby force gathering to aid in the apprehension of the two Sith Knights. If that is the case, it be a good idea to avoid any form of contact with either parties within the foreseeable future. It is rather easy to end up 'accidentally' harmed upon a battlefield between the Republic and the One Sith."

Vaulkhar nods in a direction completely opposite from the landing pad, leading towards the landing pad on the opposite side of the city. As he does so, the young sith removes a communication device from his robe and brings it up to his lips.

"Master [member="Vengeance"], it appears the Republic are attempting to apprehend two Sith Knights upon the Planet of Tattooine. If you and the Frigate are still nearby, I believe we could use either back up in aiding them, or in escaping. It matters not to me." Vaulkhar pauses, clicking a few keys upon his communicator before clearing his throat to speak once more. "[member="Enoch Zambrano"], my wondrous brother. It appears my tracker has picked up your ship and their forces within the vicinity of Tattooine. I'd request you come down to the landing pad on the North Side of the town. Quite the brawl is about to break out and our forces are sorely outnumbered."

Returning his communication device to his robe after sending off the two messages, Vaulkhar points in the opposite direction of the city once more.

"In that direction you'll find the landing pad for merchants of various trades. There you can purchase a ship off this planet for rather cheap, but the area is controlled by the Hutt Cartel, and that is a nasty bunch. Try not to cause trouble for yourselves."

With pursed lips Ebony nodded and trodded off arpund the corner, ultimatum trotting slowly behind her. They moved for a good 5 minutes before Ebony collected herself and felt the sith had departed to her ship at the spaceport.
"I don't like jedi" Ebony said to [member="Ultimatum"] "but I like sith even less" she commented again. "So I dont know if you want to join me with this, but if you do I'm gonna go wreak some havok on the three sith there before those republic fellows get themselves killed. The jedi was kinda cute after all. Be a shame to let him die like that" she finished before turning on her booted heels once more, not waiting for the droid's response.

A couple of the standard Republic soldiers had gathered around the landing bay door, pressed against the walls as they prepared to breach the hangar. They were the members of Strike Squad, an elite group of experienced soldiers that Tugoro himself had handpicked. They often accompanied him on his many missions, for not a lot of people were willing to support him on his ventures. The young man liked to crack down on the most corrupt of areas, the ones that no force of authority dared to go. Of course, he still fought his share of battles and Sith Lords, even going toe to toe with Knights as a Padawan. The young Jedi was skilled no doubt, but he still had a lot to learn. Though, he had begun to sharpen his combat tactics, having directed half of his squad to climb up on top of the closed hangar, standing around it's edge while waiting for the roof to open up. Lifting his arm, Tugoro would telekinetically call his saber hilt into his palm, igniting the burning blue blade of plasma as he slashed forth.

The weapon would cut through the door before him easily, bursting open as the Knight released a brief blast of force energy. Spotting the gang of Sith ahead, Tugoro was unsure if they were even aligned with the One Sith or not. Either way, he would have to make quick work of them. Rogvon, the leader of Strike Squad would appear before [member="Keever Bardok"], saluting the Lieutenant before rushing through the doors. "Strike Squad at your command, sir!" He spoke, only two soldiers at his side as he rushed through the burnt doorway. The men would begin to unload volley after volley of blaster bolts, aiming for the Sith troops that had been brought along too, apparently. A massive fire fight would break out, as Tugoro stood taking cover just outside the corridor. Focusing on the force energy within and around him, the young Knight would close his eyes, concentrating intensely as he stretched out with his mind. A firm, telekinetic grip would be created upon the launch doors, which were currently shut and preventing [member="Ebony Blackheart"]'s shuttle from taking off. The large metallic plates would begin to slide away into the rest of the building, giving the group of six overhead the perfect opportunity to flank. Now Ebony's shuttle would be able to take off.

The Bothan was in charge now, for Tugoro had gone on to confront the other force wielders. Having placed his saber back onto his belt, the Jedi would walk out to the landing pad calmly, most blaster bolts managing to avoid him as the norms were clear. The force users were to be left to their battles, unless the situation called for otherwise. The youth's palm would lift from beneath his brown cloak, his fingers extended as he aimed his hand at the dark trio. Tugoro's eyes would glow brightly with the power of the lightside, a green light emanating from his sockets as a powerful electrical charge ran through his body. Five separate streams of emerald lightning would come surging forth, two striking at two Sith while one targeted the apparent leader in the middle. Electric Judgement, a devastating technique, one surprisingly destructive for a light side technique. One of the Knights was taken off guard, the lightning currents swirling through the air and impacting with his head, sending him flying backwards into unconsciousness. The other one was able to draw his synthetic saber quick enough, absorbing the electricity with his weapon while the leader managed to absorb it. This would be a challenge indeed, though his allies would hopefully aid him.

[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Vaulkhar himself took that time to simply depart the scene, heading in the direction of the landing site across the town. As the young man traveled through the streets, he couldn't help but sigh rather loudly. A bar fight, Sith getting cornered due to the actions of someone being foolish enough to set a bounty on a pointless target, and a whole lot of dying that will occur soon. A battle on Tattooine was pointless. The Sith would willingly kill anyone they so desired, whether they were outnumbered or not. Even if they knew they were going to lose, they'd take as many down with them as possible, and three Sith Knights were more than a match for a single Jedi Knight and his Republic Forces. Though the three would eventually fall, many would fall with them, and that was the senseless bloodshed he so desired to avoid.

Turning down an alleyway, the landing site came into view for the young Sith. Continuing his advances to the landing site, he ignored any form of communication others around him would attempt, even offering several a rather harsh glare. Approaching his ship, he steps up and waits calmly. After some time of waiting and not seeing the form of Ebony or her party, he simply opens the hatch to his cockpit and drops inside. Starting up his ship, the young man simply begins to elevate skyward. He turns towards the disturbance that will soon be growing to the south of his position and flies in that general direction.

Noting the three Sith simply waiting for their doom, he shakes his head.

If they will so foolishly wait publicly like that, better them than me.

Vaulkhar sends off a distress single to any nearby One Sith ships, and begins to simply circle the landing pad, waiting.

Keever saluted the Strike Squad commander back as the Jedi blasted the door down, "Take cover and return fire!" Keever yelled as he rolled behind a crate and started blasting the enemies that were inside the docking bay, he watched as most of Strike Squad did the same and started taking down the Sith's allies one by one. Keever then saw the Jedi approach the Sith trio.

He was amazed at the green lightning the Jedi emitted, one of the Sith got taken down while the other two managed to deflect it in time, "Take down the rest and prepare to assist the Jedi!" Keever ordered as they began to finish off the rest of the enemies inside of the hanger.

Ebony Blackheart
Ultimatum
Vaulkhar
Roadblock
Tugoro Taidarious
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom