Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tattooine hunt

A orange blip on Adenn's sensors showed that the man had hit something that was moving, and considering all the people that had left with the woman, the blip was most likely at or near [member="Ebony Blackheart"]'s location. Spotting [member="Keever Bardok"] behind him, the bounty hunter quickly turned around, taking aim at the Bothan as he rounded the corner to where the days' motley crew was. Two nearly deafening shots would be heard, neither of them hit their intended target though, instead hitting the wall and kicking up lots of dust. "Piece of shab" Adenn yelled -though it was kept silent by his helmet- picking up speed back into a sprint after the Bothan, and in turn, the woman. Deciding to go silent before he attracted more attention, the bounty hunter placed his DMR on his back before reaching under his left arm to his Assault Model 5, slowing down three quarters of the way through the alley so he could slightly pull back the bolt of his weapon to make sure it was loaded.

Another loud noise would be heard as the bounty hunter activated his jet-pack, heading towards the top of the hangar in hopes of ambushing the group from above before they could enter a ship of any kind. Quickly finding a stairwell into the building where he quickly shot out the lights on the scaffolds around him, making it slightly more difficult to spot him, combined with the fact that the mans' armor looked like machinery and acted as it's own camouflage.

Taking aim at the scene below, Adenn took another look at his sensors, spotting that the orange dot was not actually in the hangar, but instead heading across Mos Eisley. Quickly that it would be better to leave than to fight both force users and normal troopers -despite the reputation it would give him- would be a bad idea, especially without his set of beskar armor. Jogging up the nearby stairs, Adenn took another breath of SABA, making sure to keep his asthma in check so there would be no issues in the future.

"You know Adenn, you could just let that woman be, it's not like you need to loose your arms… Again." The mandalorian spoke to himself -still unheard by the outside world- trying to find the best sight line of the person he'd marked, not jumping the gun just in case the person that was marked was not [member="Ebony Blackheart"].

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]
[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Keever Bardok"]
[member="Roadblock"]

Ebony, not too quick to run into a failed fight, found herself around the corner of the hangar bay doors, looking in on the jedi knight and his fight while several pockets of sith troops sprayed fire back at the republic commandos near the doors and upon the roof. She noticed the presence of [member="Vaulkhar"] had left the area a frown split her lips. "I rather enjoyed him" she moped as she thumbed a button on her thigh and out popped two blaster pistols, nothing too fancy, just standard military issued weapons which were not so simply collected. They launched into her two open hands as she held them up and rounded a corner, ducking under the blaster fire.

She continued to pounce across the field of fire, when a sith trooper popped up, aiming his rifle at her. She was faster at least, her pistol was levelled in his direction while she ran and a single bolt fired from the barrel and went straight through his helmet. She decided to forget about the little jedi fight and moved on to her ship, since the jedi was handling himself well enough and his men were nearly done, even if solo he couldn't fight 3 against one, his men would even the odds.

As she trotted along, her heeled boots clicking along the ground and the latex squeaking with each movement, she felt the blaster bolt shoot past her just early enough to dodge it by spinning aside and levelling her two blasters towards the shooter, who sat down the corridor from her, his rifle levelled back at her. "Bounty hunter?" She asked nervously, noting the mandalorian styling about [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] . He didn't really move at all and if he said anything, she couldn't tell, she could just sense his heart beat behind his armour and thick camouflage.

Roadblock hated being thrown out of bars especially when he is literally being thrown out of bars so he decides to go back to his ship and see if he can at least boost some fuel from another ship, while not the more prestigious thing to do Roadblock was broke.

So off he went to the Mos eisley hangers grabbing a snack or two along the way, finally reaching the Hanger area for ships he noticed that "elite" republic troopers were there "realy republic troops on Tatooine, the hutts wont like this" pulling out his slugthrower and finding a roof out of sight Roadblock made a little sniper's nest and started looking for the squads leader "white...white...white...white...yellow...white...YELLOW!" aiming for a head shot he pulls the trigger splattering the commanders brain and helmet all over the front of the hanger bay wall "and good bye" now all he had to do was pick off the rest off the troops but from 1000 meters out it was going to take a while, reaching to pull back the bolt on his rifle he stopped and realized that he had recently upgraded it to a semi automatic sniper rifle in his head ....i wonder if these guys have any credits on them..or maybe their ship

The battle was a grand one, with blaster bolts firing back and forth consistently in hopes of impacting with a target. Thanks to [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and [member="Keever Bardok"], the Sith forces were slowly but surely thinning out, their soldiers falling one by one as the Republic and allied forces worked together. Still face to face with the dark side duo, Tugoro would lift an arm from beneath his cloak, grasping the collar of the cloth and pulling it from his body. The expansive brown robe would billow in the air before falling to the ground, revealing the Jedi's youthful facial features and strangely common outfit. Most would expect the generic Jedi tunic to be upon his body, however he wore something a little more comparable to your everyday spacer. A snug brown leather jacket wrapped around his torso, one that hid a trusted weapon of his that he would no doubt be needing now. The metallic hilt of his lightsaber would slide down Tugoro's sleeve, resting in his palm before being ignited into the air. The blue blade of plasma energy would glow brightly, pointing directly at the Sith as they too readied their weapons.

Being a user of the Soresu form, Tugoro would swiftly slide into it's opening stance, his blade held high on a downward angle while his dominant foot was positioned back, his other extended forth as the Sith duo began their charge. The trio would engage in an intense duel as the firefight around them ensued, the Republic appearing to have the obvious advantage. The Sith troopers would be taken down, a clear path now made to Ebony's shuttle. [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] was nearby as well, though it didn't seem as if he were doing anything to impede the current battle. It seemed as if he were heading in the opposite direction for some reason, towards the Acolyte who had escaped in his own craft. Sweeping the distractions from his mind, Tugoro would begin to clear his thoughts, holding his saber tightly as he continued to fend off the ruthless assault of the two Sith. Their strikes were quick and powerful, however the Jedi's prowess in Soresu was simply too great.

Spinning his blade, Tugoro would avoid blocking directly, opting to redirect the strikes that constantly came at him as he cleared his mind. The force would fill his being, guiding his movements and tactics as he combated the relentless Sith. Their relentless Juyo onslaught had begun to take it's toll on the duo's stamina, Tugoro's own hardly depleted thanks to Soresu. The Jedi's movements were efficient and thought out, his entire body only moving in order to play the Sith against one another. Shifting his position and footing quickly and swiftly, Tugoro made sure to anger the Sith, causing them to get in one another's way as they continued fighting. Spotting an opening finally, Tugoro would lower his body to the ground, extending his arm as he swung upwards, flicking his wrist to have the tip of his saber slash at the Sith's leg. The blue blade of burning energy would sear through the dark sider's leg, causing him to scream in pain and fall backwards. Now that the playing field was evened somewhat, Tugoro would change up his style, relying on powerful and wide strikes in hopes of overwhelming his opponent. With this sudden switch in style, Tugoro now was dominating the battle, his physical strength enhanced through the force as he clashed blades with his foe. There was little hesitation after every strike, for the Jedi aimed to keep up the assault, utilizing counterattacks and his opponent's power against them.

With a powerful horizontal swing, Tugoro would bat away the Sith's saber with ease, creating a clear opening as his blue blade was brought overhead. The plasma sword would come crashing down as he employed the 'Falling Avalanche,' a powerful overhead vertical strike that proved to strong and fast for the Sith to counter. His foe would crumple to the ground, obviously dead after the Jedi's blade had buried itself in his torso. Having defeated two of the Sith without inflicting a death blow, the Republic soldiers would get to work, apprehending the individuals and bringing them to their feet. Placing the saber hilt upon his belt, Tugoro would exhale quite loudly, thankful that the fighting was over, and that little death had been inflicted. Keever and Ebony were still on the scene, and so the young man would approach the two, smiling slightly as he gave them a polite bow. "Thank you for your aid. I doubt they were with the One Sith, so I don't think they'll be bothering you anymore." Tugoro spoke, looking to Ebony and shaking his head from side to side.

He didn't know what kind of activities the woman was involved with, but to have attracted such attention, it couldn't have been anything good. A strange and sudden chill would run down the youth's spine, as he slowly turned to look off into the distance, watching as a single blaster bolt made it's way towards the groups location. Unable to stop it in time, the bolt would strike one of the soldiers on scene, killing him instantly as the limp body fell to the ground. An infuriated scowl would stretch across Tugoro's face, as he enhanced his sight through the force in order to locate the one who had taken the shot. His eyesight was great now, able to easily track the bolts trajectory all the way back to [member="Roadblock"], who was one thousand meters or so away. "Lieutenant, make sure that everyone is safe, and secure the area. This one is mine." The Jedi stated, bending his legs at the knees as he pushed against the ground, springing into the air and making his way at an immense pace towards his Anzat foe. The young Knight hopped from building to building, changing up his path as to keep Roadblock guessing and unaware of the path he would take. Performing another leap aided by the force, Tugoro would continue to rise higher and higher thanks to his telekinetic prowess, enabling him to achieve a brief state of flight as he advanced. The youth's booted feet would slam down on the rooftop, his enraged gaze fixed upon the murderer who was only meters away.

It wasn't that hard to find a straight sight line to his marked target, and was even less difficult to realize that the person that was marked was not [member="Ebony Blackheart"]. Sighing again, Adenn turned around just as a blaster bolt whizzed past his head. And with a quick turning/duck motion, the shooter was revealed to be a lightly armored man, another bounty hunter, the mandalorian guessed. Quickly firing off a single round at his assailant, Adenn quickly ducked back into the stairway that led to the scaffolding.

She wasn't too hard to spot -[member="Ebony Blackheart"] that is- especially since the mandalorian needed to scan the 'playing field' to make sure the new bounty hunter that had fired upon him didn't have backup. But currently the bounty hunter did not have time to do anything related to the woman, so he turned around towards the stairs, leaning against the railing so to make his upper body in a different place than his legs. Only a few steps down the stairs and the other man fired off a shot, hitting the middle of the scaffolding a few feet in front of Adenn, who quickly retaliated by sending a silenced round into the mans' hip, making him drop down the rest of the stairs. Leaning back upright, the mandalorian moved towards the downed man, taking aim at his skull right as the other man aimed his weapon, only firing off two more shots before there was a small click, marking the other bounty hunters' death.

Quickly turning to the woman behind him -who seemed to have noticed him, as she was aiming her dual pistols at him. 'How unoriginal.' The man though as he heard her question, asking if he was a bounty hunter. Deciding to attempt deception, Adenn started hiding his thoughts through means of thinking of nothing, speaking after slightly lowering his weapon, attempting to diffuse the situation "Uh, no, I'm a mercenary... But I heard all the commotion from a parts shop across the street, and I came here to investigate what was going on, but I was jumped by that guy on the roof," His left hand -thumb outstretched- was jerked in the bodies direction before he resumed speaking "so I assumed it was some kind of dispute over...Well, something, I dunno, it's not very common to see this, so I'm assuming it is important." The mandalorians' weapon was lowered a bit more, as Adenn hoped that the woman would be fooled. As his skill with hiding his thoughts from force users wasn't the strongest, it was definitely good enough to fool padawan level force users -which he expected the woman to be, as if she was any more skillful with the force, the Hutts would have known- but it was not very reliable with knight or master level force users. "So, what are you here for?"

Ebony Blackheart
Vaulkhar
Tugoro Taidarious
Ultimatum
Keever Bardok
Roadblock

Ebony narrowed her eyes, her gut told her to run, her senses told her he spoke no lies. Both had never failed her, however, she'd never had them conflict in such a way, aside from one very intriguing moment, one moment where she was face to face with a hutt. Her gaze narrowed further and she kept her blasters angled towards the man, not even daring for one moment to lift her aim from him. "I'm here to run from your kind, hunters, i saw you at the bar, even if you are good enough at hiding your intentions, i know you're here for me, so let's cut the crap because i've had a whole lot of that myself of late" Ebony heaved in a breath and lowered her two pistols, still keeping them in her grip. "I know honesty isn't something to expect on this planet, but i don't care how big my bounty is, if you're here to collect it, they want me alive. I spent 15 years a hutt slave, there is no way i'll go back without a fight and i sure as hell don't miss a shot or a swing... So you gonna keep this up, or shall we meet each other another time mister Mandalorian?" She was upright now, hand on hip and eyebrow cocked in proposition.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] didn't move, and that's what unnerved her, he must have been thinking, she didn't know what of, but he was thinking and she had hoped it were most certainly for the best that he was because her thumb sat right above the button to release her vibrosword.

Wondering to himself how this jedi located his position whilst being shot at by sith forces and dueling two sith ....is this some sort of super jedi? He thought this mainly because he was shooting into an active fire fight, putting his slug thrower sniper rifle on his back he throws out five timed frag grenades set to five minutes into the nearby buildings one of which a baby could be heard crying he yells out "now i have thrown six grenades into nearby building's jedi but i was fair and put a timer on them so it's either me or the people in them good luck" jumping into the street he starts to run towards the hangar bay knowing full well that there was no way this jedi could subdue him and save the people he would make sure of that, he always hated being the bad guy but to him his life was more precious

​...its unfortunate that i couldn't capture him for that one sith bounty but beggars can't be choosers

(....also im using a slug thrower they can be deflected like blaster bolts since the rest of the bullet would still fragment off)

Watching [member="Roadblock"] holster his sniper rifle, Tugoro let out a sigh of relief, closing his eyes for a moment as he relaxed. He had been in an enraged state, one that would have made him do something he'd regret later on. Anyway, it seemed like this armored man was reasonable, for he had put his weapon awa-

Hearing the activation of the thermal detonators, the young Knight would open his eyes, a look of pure shock and horror upon his face as he watched the grenades sail through the air, towards five and into six separate buildings. Listening to what the merc had to say, it was pretty obvious as to what the Jedi had to do. Leaping g from the rooftop as Roadblock did, the Knight would head in the opposite direction, flooding his body with the power of the force as he actives force speed. The young man's movements were blindingly fast as he kicked it into top notch, his perception of the world around him becoming akin to slow motion.

Focusing on the force energy within and around him, Tugoro would begin to calm and clear his mind, enhancing his sense of hearing in hopes of pinpointing each grenade. After a few moments the Knight had done so, and found himself running in circles as he barged into establishments and homes, often invading the privacy of others as he collected the timed explosives. They were still beeping, and were set to go off anytime now. The afterimage of Tugoro would stretch around the small city block as he ran at top speeds, jumping through windows and walking through unlocked doors as to avoid further destruction to the property of Mos Eisley. There had been a lot of commotion and disruption, and Tugoro was not willing to let some terrorist put all the blame on him for some exploding buildings. The spherical grenades had finally been gathered into one pile, and were still beeping wildly, the flashing lights still fading as to mark the detonation time of the weapons. Finally getting back into the open, Tugoro would once again access the power of the force flow through him, utilizing his prowess over telekinesis to form a grip upon the group of grenades and launch them into the sky. That's when they detonated at the last minute, casting a bright light over Mos Eisley that definitely lit up the city for a brief moment.

Another sigh of relief would be released from the young man's lips, as shrapnel began to rain down from the air. The youth was only glad to have saved the innocents, still a bit annoyed by Roadblock's insane tactics. The man was long gone by now, and seemed to be trained in some sort of telepathy for Tugoro could not pinpoint his location. Deciding it was time to get going, the Jedi would begin to sense out the hangar bay area, noticing that [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] were still around. Kicking off into a sprint, Tugoro would make his way back to the docking bays, coming to a calmed halt as he looked upwards.

The Republic troops still had their position of elevation, and the Knight would give the men a firm nod as they glanced down at him. Once inside, Tugoro would stop and hesitate briefly, pivoting on his heel to make his way towards the scaffolding, where it appeared the duo were having a stand off. Slowly walking down towards them, the Jedi Knight would approach them with a calm demeanor, not making any hostile moves towards them in order to avoid more fighting. Today had been wild, and the young man had a bad feeling about this.

[member="Keever Bardok"]

"I'm here to run from your kind, hunters, i saw you at the bar, even if you are good enough at hiding your intentions, i know you're here for me, so let's cut the crap because i've had a whole lot of that myself of late"

"Ah, so I can assume that was why you started that commotion back there then." Adenn responded, taking a step back while lowering his weapon even more, making the distance between the two about twelve feet. ​"And capturing you alive was part of the plan, as it generally brings more credits. It also helps me train a bit -going non-lethal with lethal weapons that is-." The mandalorians' eyes raised when the woman lowered her weapons, but he kept a combative stance, ready for nearly everything "And it won't be the ability to hit me that'll get you out of this fight as the victor. It will be the ability to hurt​ me…"

Sliding his weapon back onto his hip, Adenn reached his right hand back for his Vibro Kukuri Machete, then his left hand for his left legs' pistol -twisting his wrist around to accommodate for the reversed pistol, which was designed to be easier to draw with his right hand- not drawing either of the weapons though, as there was some doubt as to wether he'd need them or not. "And I doubt you could do that." Now spotting [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] up on the nearby scaffolding, the bounty hunter turned slightly towards him, ready to defend if the boy decided to attack. "Stay out of this Jedi!" Adenn would shout at newcomer, shifting back a few more inches towards the stairs behind him, slowly drawing out his Vibro Machete at the same time.

"I don't want any unneeded interruptions..."

Ebony licked her lips, seeing his blade, she thumbed a button and from her back a long katana shaped sword dropped into her other outstretched hand, she grabbed it by the hilt and clasped her other hand onto it, the blade itself sitting at about half the length of her body. She watched the man, his robotic arms coming into her eye and her gaze narrowing over every inch of his body while her grip tensed around the long sword.

"Could both just walk now" She commented, but he made no response at first. SO she eased her way back and then in a swift motion she dived out the window, her jump pack kicking in and sending her launching across the streets onto the roof of a nearby apartment block. She kept running along the roof only to drop between a crack between the two buildings when a bolt shot past her. She kept running, blade in hand. "Doubt that's enough to lose him" She grunted.

Watching the duo draw their weapons, Tugoro could not help but groan in disdain as he continued approaching slowly. He didn't listen to [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] as he shouted out, figuring that he had been involved for awhile now. Being the Jedi he was, he hoped to defuse the situation and cease any hostilities among the two. Though suddenly, [member="Ebony Blackheart"] would blast off into the air with her jump pack, sailing over to the rooftops parallel to the large docking station. With a simple look, the young Knight could tell that the Mandalorian was skilled, he didn't even have to peer into his mind. Fighting him would take a considerable amount of time, and he honestly wanted to avoid further conflict. Even though the idea excited him.

"Is she really worth it? Why aid the Sith?" Tugoro would question, not yet having drawn his own saber, standing a few meters away from the armored warrior.

"Could both just walk now"

Adenn knew what it meant, that the woman was a runner. He had heard the line so many times that he was already sheathing his machete and moving towards the stairs, just as [member="Ebony Blackheart"] was diving out a nearby window. But what slowed him was [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]'s question, which pretty much came out of the blue for the bounty hunter, and it was bad timing on the Jedi's part.

"It's not about being 'worth it'." The mandalorian would yell down the stairs, beckoning Tugoro to follow him to the roof as he drew his pistol and aimed at the woman, firing only a single silenced shot before speaking again "It's more about showing everyone that I am able to do this bounty, and it is the same with every other bounty that I've done. Call it a show of force."

Not waiting for the young Jedi, Adenn leapt off the roof of the hangar, activating his jetpack at peak height of the jump, sending himself in the air towards the woman. Who had just dropped between two buildings, sword still in her hand. And a few moments later, the bounty hunter landed at the top of the pathway between the two buildings, aiming his pistol down into it, the man fired around the woman down below, hoping to stop her progress.

Ebony felt the heat of the shot split around her blade as she cleaved it in half with the blade, not daring to lose pace. She kept her sprint going, placing her sword back in it compartment as she ran, springing her pistols from her thigh holsters.
She rounded the corner and vaulted over a market stall, her stride not losing any pacing. She side stepped several people in the busy street as she attempted to do her best at keeping someone between her and the potential shot. Her goal was to loop back to her ship and bail as fast as she could. However she didn't quite know how long she'd be able to keep on the run, the guy was good, nothing to be debated about that fact.

Following [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] up the stairs, Tugoro would relax his arms by his side, feeling no hostile intent from the man. As he listened, it was clear the Mandalorian was just doing his job, not particularly in favor of the Sith. With a nonchalant shrug, the young Jedi would turn around as the warrior flew away, opting to instead hop back down into the open roofed docking bay.

Giving a nod to [member="Keever Bardok"] and the rest of the soldiers, the Knight would give them the order to move out, hoping they made themselves scarce. Walking towards [member="Ebony Blackheart"]'s shuttle, Tugoro would send the Bothan a thumbs up, thanking him for the assistance as he ascended the boarding ramp into the ship. The young man had a feeling the woman would attempt to make her way back here, it was a solid if predictable plan at the best. So, instead of following the duo predictably, the Jedi would prepare the shuttle for launch, lifting it gently into the air and over the surrounding buildings slowly. Bringing the craft low, Tugoro would grab onto the railing as he stepped out onto the boarding ramp, a clear view of the city beneath him. Through the force, the Knight was able to sense Ebony's position, the craft just nearly about to fly over her head. Reaching out to her mind with the force, he attempted to send her a telepathic message, one instructing her to jump. This was probably the best method of escape, assuming no one tried to blow up the ship.

"They always run through the crowded areas, as if I care if some civvies get hurt."

Jumping across a gap, Adenn drew his other pistol -this one un-silenced- before he started firing mostly selective shots. Each one would thankfully miss any civilians, but they had a good chance of hitting [member="Ebony Blackheart"] due to the fact that the bounty hunter was aiming at her. A loud click marked the end of his pistols' magazines, and it would take a moment to reload just one of them, even with his trained hand. But this turned into a bit of a blessing in a disguise, as Adenn spotted a ship hovering just ahead, with [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] on the boarding ramp.

Slowing down a small bit, the mandalorian slid a magazine at a time into the grips of his sidearms, hitting the slide release to fully load them as he completely stopped. As both pistols were slid into their correct holsters, Adenn noted that the winds were picking up speeds, shown by the sand being blown off of nearly everything it had gathered on over the past few days. If a sandstorm was coming though, the bounty hunter did not see it.

Grabbing his DMR again, the mandalorian grabbed a fresh magazine, keeping it in his right hand as he gripped his weapon with his left, giving him a better shot at the boarding ramp. Deciding to take a few more shots at the woman's' legs, Adenn aimed down to the markets again, taking slow and deliberate shots to increase the chances of hitting a leg. While preparing to load a fresh magazine in after he ran out of his current one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom