Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Taffing Workshop Auction

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Hey guys, I have decided to make a workshop so I can continue doing unique subs in Factory. So what I have to get it started is a little auction for some subs that I am willing to make for people. The link to the workshop main page is here the-taffing-workshop.

Lot A: Unique Droid - [member="Shaun Castanic"] X3 Shaw's Double Brand

Lot B: Unique Weapon - [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"] Bracers made of Beskar and a Jast Blackout.

Lot C: Semi Unique Droids - [member="Shaun Castanic"] X1 Limited Edition Fiber Armor, X1 Duelist Brand Belts/Sheaths

Lot D: Semi Unique Weapons - [member="Thraxis"] One PA-1N and ten crates of Knuur and Two Thousand Credits.

Lot E: One Unique Droid and One Unique weapon -

Batter is Preferred for all the Lots

I will be updating this a least once per day. This Auction will be open for two weeks to give everyone a chance to find it.
RexyDiv.png

Lot B: Bracers made of Beskar and my ships. I don't have much. I'm sorry.

All can be seen in the file. Please don't ask me for a receipt, i have to go all the way to the company in Marketplace to get one.

[member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"]

Absolutely fine. As you don't have much I will take only one of your ships, you choose which.

Updated

Just make sure it has a link to the ship sub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom