Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Taff Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
Tom_Light_1.png

Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]PRODUCTION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Manufacturer:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Tom Taff[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Tom Taff[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Model:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Taff Vengeance [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Modularity:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] No[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Production[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Unique[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Material: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Phrik[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt], lightsaber components.[/SIZE]
Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Classification: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Lightsaber[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Size:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Average[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Very Light[/SIZE]
Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]SPECIAL FEATURES[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Phrik [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Mestare Crystal - Found on Mestare. For unexplained reasons, sabers made with Mestare crystals are immune to cortosis, as if the sabers had been made without dimetris circuits. Notably, and also for unexplained reasons, Mestare crystals can make a lightsaber blade slightly curved.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Cyan Ilum crystal [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Nextor - Found in the mountains of M’Haeli. Blade is noted as being highly volatile. White blade.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Ornate hilt design[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse[/SIZE]
Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]Strengths[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Light metal - Phrik is Nearly indestructible and an extremely light metal that diffuses electricity, which is very lightsaber resistant. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Mestare Crystal - For unexplained reasons, sabers made with Mestare crystals are immune to cortosis, as if the sabers had been made without dimetris circuits.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Nextor - When set in a lightsaber's crystal chamber, nextor generated a highly volatile, yet powerful blade.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Under the sea - it is able to operate under water. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Cutting like butter - Can cut through many materials with relative ease.[/SIZE]
Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]Weaknesses[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Shorter than usual - Hilt is shorter than normal, allowing for only a single handed grip.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Nextor - When set in a lightsaber's crystal chamber, nextor generated a highly volatile, yet powerful blade.[/SIZE]
Rexy_divider.png

[SIZE=9pt]DESCRIPTION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The main crystal of this blade made itself know after this event occured while Tom was searching for new crystals in the Ilum caves. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Tom watched the scene over and over again. He had yet to notice the falling of his force bond with [member="Mykes Taff"] he was so engrossed watching this scene again and again before the chiss looked up right at tom. Holding the black blade above his head he looked at tom with satisfaction as he sunk it back into Tom's mothers chest. Suddenly the scene changed and it was Tom against the three. Each had their blade up speaking as one. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"W[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]l [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]y[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] m[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] i[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]s [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]d[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]e [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]y[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]u [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]w[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] y[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]l[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]d[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]d[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]h[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] t[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]p[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]p[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]i[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]n[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]f[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]y[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]o[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]u[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]r[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] p[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]t."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Then the chiss stepped forward bowing before Tom. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Dark Lord Claw we came to recover you bring you back to where you belong. My brother had no idea what information he gave me when he dropped you into my lap."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Then the mandalorian man who bore the unknown clan symbol stepped forward bowing as well [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Commander Tom Taff it is good to be in your employ again. We will follow you to the ends of the galaxy. For you not for the mand'alor." [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Then the final energy vampire stepped forward bowing deeply. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"You and your cousin shall rule us one day, neither of you shall escape that destiny." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tom looked at the three in horror as he listened to it all and remembered his cousin [member="Lance Claw"] . How had he forgotten. But it didn't matter as current day Lance appeared at his right hand side and his aunt [member="Rachel Taff"] showed at his left. Lance didn't speak but he pulled a blade and dagger out and took a dash at the energy vampire. Rachel looked at the Chiss [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Brother you shall not have him while I draw breathe." [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]She then took him on. Tom looked at the mandalorian man before responding [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"I am your commander no longer. You are released from your ties from me. Go back where you came from."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] The mandalorian man looked up as he activated his red blade and stroke at Tom legs.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] "NO!!!! You shall not escape me that easy."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Tom then after this event found the crystal that called to him due to his willingness to forgive himself for the problem he cause and that he is unwilling to recreate it as well as view his parents deaths more than once and still not give into his fears. He then after leaving the caves hunted down the other crystals after having decided what he wished this blade to be. The Taff Vengeance the weapon that is forged to bring justice to his family.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]He made it using Phirk to allow the weapon to be very light and is Nearly indestructible which diffuses electricity while also being very lightsaber resistant. He added a Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse which allows the lightsabre to be used underwater. He also then brought in two crystals for it a [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Mestare Crystal which for unexplained reasons, sabers made with Mestare crystals are immune to cortosis, as if the sabers had been made without dimetris circuits and also a Nextor crystal which when set in a lightsaber's crystal chamber, it will generated a highly volatile, yet powerful blade.[/SIZE]
Rexy_divider.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom