Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Sum of all Fears

Mike5.png

Mike V'Trechen returned to his office at The Red Dragons HQ. He was happy that everything was going on schedule. Mike looked at his holotablet with all of his faction info. He saw that Riamah had requested a meeting with him today. He was actually pretty shocked. Mike wondered what intel she had found. He sat at his desk.

"Please bring in Riamah," said Mike pressing the mike. "Thank you. Also, please get me 2 Bespin Fiz, 2 Blue Milks, and 2 waters. Thank you very much. If you can bring them in immeadiately, I would appreciate it."

Mike looked at the door. While he was looking at the door, he remembered when he asked for this headquarters. It was a awesome day, but now he has another girlfriend and about to get married the second time.

Mike was a person that Ra was only slightly familiar with. When the Hand had basically been kicked off Vjun, they had parted ways and she hadn't heard anything from him since. His ideals matched those of the Hand, but where they stayed gave him pause and he had found his own grounds to haunt.

Things finally settled down for her and she felt confident in requesting a meeting with him. Both of them had plans and she hoped to work with him so they could each meet their goals.

He had requested her to join him on his platform that was essentially the headquarters of his own fledgling movement. Dressing as if she was going to a business meeting, her appearance was professional and relaxed. Time and age had taught her many things. This wasn't an act for her. The way she appeared, was the woman she was. One that was focused on business, but still able to be social.

Following the guard when he motioned for her to follow him, she also heard the order Mike gave for something to drink.

Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Last edited:
Mike was happy that Riamah was there. It was nice to have a friendly reunion with her. Mike knew that he was not really an active member in The Dark Hand, but he was at least friendly there.

“Riamah,” exclaimed Mike. “Come in! How are you? How is The Dark Hand? I am sorry that I have not been that active in it, but owning a faction is a lot of work.

Mike got up and was about to cloze the door, but his servant droid came in with the drinks. He grabbed his drinks and put it on the table. Mike was a little anxious and chilly, but he had decided that there was nothing to be afraid about.

“I wonder why Riamah was here,” wondered Mike. “Yes, it has been a while, but if Riamah had some bad problems. This was important for everyone. If a Jedi and a ex-Sith can’t handle this, then the world is in great turmoil.”

Riamah Riamah

Extending a hand to Mike to shake, she nodded in understanding. Throughout her adult life, she had been the leader of about a handful of governments, movements, and factions. The Dark Hand was just the one she currently operated. Most of the others had fallen silent, but if she heard any words, she could easily kick up activity again.

"I do know exactly what you mean, my friend. We are well though. Have some new people and others have left, but that is always the case with what we do."

Letting go of his hand after they shook, she accepted a drink from him and took a sip. Taking the seat that was there for her, she set her glass on his desk and was silent for a moment or two. Her reason for being here would soon become known. It might appear that Ra was able to read his mind, but that was far from the case at the moment.

Taking out a datapad from her pocket, she held it out to him.

"There is some information about various governments and their movements. There is another reason I'm here though. A dear friend, sister and fellow member of the Dark Hand has had a bounty placed on her head. Of all the places she is supposed to be turned in at...it's here. On Bespin. Is this something you are aware of?"

Mike V’Trechen looked at his old friend. He certainly heard about the bounty. Mike, however, did not make the bounty or requested it. As a law in the faction, there would not be any bounty collecting on their planets. They used to, but it fell away a couple of months ago. Mike took the pad and had a smile to his face. He, then, turned it into a frown after Riama had mentioned the bounty.

“Riamah,” said Mike. “I, honestly, heard about the issue. I was just busy trying to improve my faction. My faction is trying to grow bigger. I did, at least, heard about it and I am not sure what The Red Dragon can do. Right now, I was going to ask you to see if maybe your faction and my faction could do an alliance. If we do, then I would be willing to step in and help with this crisis. If that is not possible, I cannot stop it. I mean we own this planet, but we do not own any of these people. Our help would be feudal.”

Riamah Riamah

"Please just call me Ra. Riamah was created for a time when I had a bounty on my head. I don't need that moniker any longer."

Hoping he understood, this was something she should have stated when called her that the first time. Her given name was Ra'a'mah and that would have how she originally introduced herself when they initially met.

"That's the thing. Stardust is a member of my movement, not just my sister. With the bounty request being to have her brought here, this does involve your faction as well, my friend. So I agree we should make some form of an alliance. Allow me to speak with my people and we can arrange a meeting for all of us. I would not expect everybody on our respective sides to join, of course. Only those that want to be there."

They were in the same position in a way, both running their movements and governments. She hid in the shadows though and allowed the others of her group to be the face of the Hand.

"I understand, Mike. Remember, I have a couple of planets under my belt. Control the location, but not the people. To do that would be folly. Besides, who wants slaves? I know I don't."

Mike was grateful to have Ra with him. He could not wait to meet the TDH faction again. Mike turned went over to the window and looked out. He always liked to look at this window. It is because it reminded him of his life.

“Ra,” said Mike excitedly. “I am willing to do this. I am with you. This galaxy should not have slaves. That is one of our goals in our faction. We want to rescue slaves and give them freedom. Not just that, though. We want to destroy all corrupted factions. I am in. Let’s do this.”

Riamah Riamah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom