Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stray of Nar Shadaa

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Your a shi'ido... well that explains thewhole shapechanging part, I thought you were a wolf that takes a mans body, good thing that was cleared up." She hoped her would take the joke for what is was, simple light humor to ease his mind and calm his thoughts as they talked. She looked over her shoulder for a moment and motioned with her head for @[member="Nasika Serizawa"] to come closer, mouthing the words 'just come slowly' as she did. "My name is Alexandra Cinthra, im just a random force user that likes to cause a bit of trouble and what not and this is Jedi Nasika." @[member="Stray"]

Nasika had never seen an actual shi'ido before, but hearing and reading about them had given her an idea into their kind. To see one who could change as he did was an interesting experience for the padawan indeed. Seeing @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] indicate for her to come slowly, Nasika took a few steps before, after being introduced, bowed a little to @[member="Stray"] to indicate she wasn't dangerous.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"M.. my name is Stray" He said as he finished off the food, and looked quite disappointed and still hungry. He looked up and looked between the two sighing a little, shivering a little. Other than him looking very thin he also looked sick to.

Alexandra Feanor

She thought to herself for a moment before looking at Nasika and speaking. "Do you know any healing, he seems to be a bit... ill." Alexandra's voice never changed from that soft, kind tone that she had used ever since the beginning of their meeting, her arms remained crossed over her legs and her feet beneath her while she sat there. @Stray @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika had seen how unhealthy he looked as well, but when @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] had asked if she knew any healing Nasika shrugged and said "I haven't gotten that far into my training yet. I don't really know how to help." Looking to @[member="Stray"] Nasika seemed a little sorry for whatever life he led in order to end up this way.

Stray sighed a little " I'm sorry you had to come after me like this... I try to stay hidden." He said trailing off and more mostly speaking to himself but still to where they could hear him " i just want to get off this planet" he mudderd with a sigh

Alexandra Feanor

"So why not come and head to the Jedi temple, im sure that @[member="Nasika Serizawa"] here can help you get situated with the Jedi and all, im not one myself for reasons such as not wanting to be a Jedi and the fact that it would restrict me from doing as i wish." She leaned forward towards him, it was obvious she was curious yet also concerned, her voice soft and eyes holding both sadness and slight pity. No one deserved what this one had lived through and it was only right that he get a home where he is cared for and there are those that are like him. @[member="Stray"]

Stray blinked and sighed " with my luck they would not even want me " He sighed a little looking down " But.. I know i need to get off this planet... I.. G guess i could Trust you for that" he said knowing he needed help.

Alexandra Feanor

"From what i know of jedi they let the blind and deaf in so why wont they let a guy with a cool shape changing ability in, i mean, doesnt that sound a bit odd my friend." She wore a kind smile as she sat there, thnking to herself while speaking to him at the same time, her eyes resting on him without the smallest bit of hostility or trickery, she was telling the truth after all, why wouldnt they. @[member="Stray"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom