Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stray of Nar Shadaa

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Stray walked quietly down the sidewalk quietly avoiding as many people as he could. The young shaggy haired Shi'ido sighed softly as he paused and looked around. He was hungry, and knew the best way to get food would be to steal. He was not fond of it, but he had to find a way to survive on his own. So he headed off to find somewhere he could swipe a little food, or maybe something he could sale for credits to buy some food.

(( you can invite others to join if you want. ))

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Nasika Serizawa"] @[member="Stray"]
((Linked you Nasika as you wanted to get this guy into the Jedi and our chars know eachother already, so i basically meet with said Jedi and it kicks off from there or what not, mainly because im not directly with the Jedi so having a jedi here makes more sense))

Alexandra leaned back in the bench that lined the overlook on one of Nar Shadaa's many levels, she was looking towards the sidewalk though, her eyes going from one pedestrian to the next, studying them for a few seconds before moving onto the next, she had called for a talk with a Jedi she had had a calm and enjoyable conversation with. Her eyes scanned the passing crowd as she waited for the certain Jedi she was meeting.

Nasika had received a message from an old friend. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], the rouge Jedi she'd met some time ago. It was nice to know she was still around and even better that she wanted to meet, only Nasika wished it was somewhere better than Nar Shadda. Still part of being a Jedi meant being brave, and that meant traveling to such places. When she arrived she looked around for a while before finally finding Alexandra, at which point she ran up and almost embraced her.

"It's so wonderful to see you again, Jedi Cinthra!" Nasika almost bounced with joy.

@[member="Stray"]

Stray was walking not far away from the two and he paused waiting them for a moment with his purple eyes. she looked around spotting someone carrying a bag of grocery. His hunger drove him forward as he ran up behind the person and grabbed to bag "forgive me"he said quietly before yanking it away and took off into the shadows of an ally way, leaving the person confused and shouting they had been robed.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"] @[member="Stray"]

Alexandra looked at her as she came bounding over almost too excited when she spoke. "Well, hello again i do hope that you are having a good day miss Nasika and it hasnt been too eventful." Alexandra's eyes were drawn to a woman now and a second later that was robbed by some man that ran down an alleyway. "Well, looks like this conversation will have to wait, looks like your Jedi skills are needed." She stood and pointed to the alleyway that Stray had gone down.

The sound of the robbery had caught her attention before @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] had mentioned it. She nodded to the rouge Jedi before running off with her to chase after @[member="Stray"]. She hurried after him while draw her saber out in the process, not activating it of course. As she ran after him Nasika called for him to stop.

Stray turned into his wolf self and continued running the bag of food gripped in his teeth. he leaped into a crate and from there onto a balcony of an abandoned building where he leaped into a broken window.. Now that he thought he was free of the person whom was chasing him he sat the bag down returning human and began to eat the fruit he found first while looking threw what else there was.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra had seen him change shape and head up to the window, smiling she followed her feet light as she bounded with the help of the force in the same way he had up to the window, her landing soft as a feather and silent as a mouse as she watched him with hands crossed behind her and sabers unlit on her belt. "Well, you know you could have just asked for some food if you needed it that bad, i mean you look thin as a twig." She spoke with a kind soft voice and her hair on her shoulders, unrestricted and no longer tied up. "How about we talk about that food and then you can explain why you stole it?" She knew the answer but was giving him a chance to respond. @[member="Stray"] @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Seeing him change surprised Nasika for a minute before she followed with @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. When she saw her basically leap up with the force Nasika grumbled to herself since she hadn't learned anything like that yet. As such she had to do it the hard way. She looked around before finding a decent spot to latch onto before trying to climb up. This was going to take a bit. As she climbed up one of her boots fell off and hit the ground below, making her grumble more to herself as she kept going.

@[member="Stray"]

Stray spun around seeing @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and blinked once before he begin to back away from her shaking. He gulped softly as he continued to back away not saying anything, after a moment he looked around looking for a place to escape to. The young Shi'ido seemed scared out of his wits now as he remained quiet.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra made no move to go after him as she stood there and gave him a kind smile, her tone soft and light as she spoke once more to him. "Dont worry, i just want to talk i have no reason to attack you or hurt you in any way, shape, or form, that you might be thinking of or that you could have buried in your head. Its understandable that way, no? Just a simple talk." She was hoping he would stop and she would not have to run after him then run him down... but it could happen so she was ready. In the mean time she loosened her hair and let it down. @[member="Stray"]

Stray gulped " Just, p please, Le leave me alone" he said his voice shaking as he backed into a wall " I, i had no choice." he said still shaking as he sat there his eyes wide with fear.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded, "No one steals food for the spite of it, i know that you had no choice." She didnt make a single hostile action, sitting down on her knees with her feet under her before speaking again. "Come, sit down and continue to eat, ill pay the woman what was lost when this whole debuacle is over, you need the food which is obvious." She spoke with a soft voice, the tone flowing as she spoke, her hands crossing over her legs as she sat there. She did wonder how close behind @[member="Nasika Serizawa"] was, she couldnt be that far behind. @[member="Stray"]

Within another moment Nasika managed to reach the window and, after such a climb, she collapsed on the floor when she managed to haul herself in. She sat there for a moment catching her breath before getting up and looking between @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and @[member="Stray"]. "I didn't miss anything, did I?" she asked still looking between the two.

Stray started to move closer to her mostly becuse he wanted his food, but when the girl came in he quickly when back to the wall and shook his head " No, no your only trying to take me back.. im never going back to that home" he said curling into a ball in the corner of the room as he continued to shake.

Alexandra Feanor

She sighed and shook her head to @[member="Nasika Serizawa"], speaking in the same voice as before. "No, you didnt miss anything so you do not need to worry about anything." She looked back at @[member="Stray"] and spoke to him now. "Dont worry we arent bringing you back, where is it that you are talking about, perhaps we can help?" She looked on him alittle sad, he was worried heavily and she stood, grabbing the food and walking closer, slowly so he did think he meant to hurt him. "Heres the food, dont worry about it, ill make sure the woman is repaid, who is it you are running from, where is it you dont want to be brought back?" @[member="Stray"]

Seeing @[member="Stray"]'s reaction and how @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] had looked at her, Nasika began to see she'd made some kind of mistake by coming in at that moment. In her head she was cursing herself for being so stupid while she was quiet on the outside. She stood back and allowed the more experienced Jedi to handle the boy while she watched and waited.

Stray looked up at her "m..my foster home" he said as he slowly sat up, staring at the food while he licked his lips a little. but he kept looking between the two people in the room with him as he said nothing more.

Alexandra Feanor

"How come you are afraid to go back there, you wouldnt have to steal for food there i hope?" She sat back down as she had before a foot or two from him and placed the bag with food in it infront of him and returning her hands to her lap as she sat down with her lower legs below her. She was interested and worried at the same time for this one, and his power made her curious as to what he was, hopefully it was a natural ability and she was not dealing with someone who was altered with Sith Alchemy. @[member="Stray"]

Stray looked at her " i .. Bearly got any.. " He said still eating " Th they k kept me locked up, b beat me if i tried to escape." he said still shaking " Th they hated me, hated me because i'm a Shi'ido" He said as he continued eating his food, seeming to relax a little but still seemed scared.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom