Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The StarPiercer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viridian

V
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

d5ua3rt-932d993f-8b73-4762-84c3-2b8085be5016.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Viridian
  • Affiliation: Viridian
  • Model: SP01
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Biots , Wood. Force Crystals
  • Market Status: Closed Market
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starfighter
  • Length: 12.5 meters
  • Width: 4 meters
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Armament: Average
    • Tractor Beams
    • Yorik Coral
    • Turbo Laser Equivalent
    • Missiles
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: Average | 12
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average | 2.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Shields
  • Hyper Drive
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Telepathic Operation System
  • Solar Panels

STRENGTHS
  • High Speeds
  • Easy to Pilot
  • Immunity to Anti Technology Effects
  • Environmental Adaptation (To a degree)
WEAKNESSES

Tree Killing Substances: Substances that can kill trees would be able to easily kill the StarPiercer.
Negative Emotions: Negative Emotions such as hate, anger, etc, could make the Star Piercer sick.
Nutrients: It needs massive amounts of nutrients in order to keep it going.
Solar Energy: It needs massive amounts of Solar Energy to fuel it as well.
Clean Water: It needs clean water to fuel it.
Train of Thought: Distracting the train of thought that the user has will ruin the use of the ship.
Force Nullification: As the ship is partly fueled by the Force, Force Nullification would ruin it.

Description:

The Star Piercer is a tree that was modified by Viridian using the Light Side Techniques of Alchemy so that it could become a ship, and travel through space. This ship was inspired from a Tie Fighter. However, due to the allergies to metal Viridian had, he decided to make something organic. This ship was made by him as a result of his experiments, and created as his first ship to date, his first creation. The ship is armed with an equivalent to Turbo Lasers, as well as Yorik Coral. It is also armed with Tractor Beams. Biots were used to give the ship FTL Capabilities.

Due to a contract he made with Taji Nelson the ship is bigger on the inside, as it includes technology he pioneered. The ship on the inside is the size of three three story houses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viridian

V
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean I have scaled it down to two city blocks, if that would be acceptable as that would give him plenty of room for pretty much everything he needs inside it.

Viridian

It might seem semantic, but that is still extremely excessive. Even a single home could hold everything he needs, while two city blocks sounds more like what it takes to hold an army; and I'm not for a single ship carrying an army at 12.5 meters. For the sake of saving you a report, bring it down to the size of two or three homes.

Generally I would argue on the turbolaser equivalent but given that this was approved in the past and that it is different from an actual turbolaser, I am letting it slide. That said, we have one issue.

You need to add in your market status to this submission.

Let me know when you do this. Also on the other submission, I am waiting for the Tech to go all the way through before reviewing it.
Viridian

Submission Name: Lifestar
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...space-station-and-resort.139542/#post-1932699
Reason for Archival Request: After a thread is completed, it will not be used anymore.

Submission Name: Old Rusty
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/old-rusty.139879/
Reason for Archival Request: Not in use anymore.

Submission Name: StarPiercer
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/the-starpiercer.148205/
Reason for Archival Request: Not in use anymore.

Archiving per OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom