Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Spoils of Gang Warfare

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Broka went to goring on his meal in a near ravenous manner. Then, he looked up, to answer the question.

"<I do not have any currently, but one could be hired for either of my palaces. I will pay for the first commissions, but when you get your salaries, then you will pay for such things yourself. I take it you want such arrangements to be made as soon as possible?>"

Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy

Having their own salary. It was completely unheard of for the twins. Ivy's mind began to drift on what she'd buy and how many sweets she could get with her own credits. It was wonderful to think about.

Willow's mind didn't drift. It was fully on what Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt had to ask. "Whatever is most convenient. We wouldn't want to take advantage of your generosity." Maybe they'd make a friend. Outside of Shea, they hadn't had any friends before.

The twins got to their feet in unison and bowed their heads in perfect timing. "Thank you, Your Grace." After a bit of maneuvering, they turned themselves around and headed out to the halls.

Once they were clear, Ivy spoke up. "I wonder what travelling in deep space will be like?"

"We could always look ahead to see."

"I know, but I'd like to be surprised too. And we can't see everything when we do look."

"The future isn't set in stone. Only the past is more clear."

They both knew that well enough. It was their 'job' afterall. Although here it was more lax, which in and of itself was unheard of with them. And they loved it. It made them feel more normal.

The two headed over to the atrium to enjoy the live music.

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

The band continued as usual on the stage. A few patrons gave stares, but most of the population in the atrium was either too intoxicated by drink or only focused on the business at hand and-or the band.

Broka then kept feasting to himself in the throne room. His own private performance was taking place. Alien dancers were in the middle of the floor doing a routine. Both Broka and the courtiers that were present were pleased.

Ivy licked her lips as she eyed the bar. "Do you think we should?"

Willow tilted her head to the side a bit, clearly thinking it over. "Well, we could try. But do you know what we should get?"

"I don't know. An ale? Whiskey? Some other.... thing?" Neither had had alcohol before. It was hard to determine what they would like.

Making their way to the bar, they moved a couple of stools closer together so that they could sit down. Looking to the barkeeper, Ivy flashed on a smile. "Hi! I'm Ivy, this is Willow. We'd both like to buy a drink of...whiskey. We can't pay right now as we haven't gotten our first paycheque from His Grace Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , but once we do, we'll pay you. Honest!"

Willow flashed a pretty smile as well.

The droid manning this side of the bar did not react to the twins' unique anatomy, most likely due to programming.

"Scanning faces for recognition."

It then takes a moment before it continues, "Faces are in database for courtiers. Names: Willow and Ivy. One round of drinks in a day are free for members of the court of the great, and mighty, Broka the Hutt. One whiskey order-yes?"

Before the twins had a chance to respond, the droid whirled around to the counter and poured two small glasses of whiskey.

Willow and Ivy grinned at being recognized and for the free drinks to boot! "Thank you!" Both picked the glasses up, clinked them together and brought them to their lips for a sip. It took a moment or two before they both...reacted to the strong whiskey. Their faces contorted and they broke out in a coughing fit.

"I think it's an acquired taste."

"I like it!"

"Liar."

"Well I mean that I WILL like it. I just need to get used to it first." Ivy had another sip just to prove her point. It went down a little easier, but it still made her pull a face.

Willow sighed a little and glanced around then, holding her drink but not really touching it. "So much freedom. It's hard to figure out what to do without being told."

"I know, but we'll get used to it. Maybe we'll even make some friends."

"Do you think that Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt could be our friend?"

"I don't know. He seems a little...dangerous."

"You're probably right..."

The two got up from their stools, only to turn themselves around and sit back down again so that they could observe the other occupents and listen to their chatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom