Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Spice Lab Coup (Silent Hand vs Black Suns)

Jerrick slowly walked down the ally ways with @[member="James Parker"]. Their mission, to explode a spice lab in Suns territory. Parker was doing his thing while Jerrick was a bit lost in thought. He was switching through pictures in his HUD of Idia his mother. He missed home. Maybe after this he'd go there for a visit. "Hey Parker, why are you so...spontanious? No offense intended." He asked the explosive man.

Parker was all but skipping down the street his duffel bag of explosives and weapons swinging on his back. "OH IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!!" Parker laughed and giggled and then screamed loudly at the top of his lungs before the mandalorian asked him the question. He stopped and began to laugh softly at the question. ""It's like looking for a door that isn't locked, trying to find the one door that gets you out of it all." Parker chuckled once more stopping to light up a cigarette. "But you know that you can't find that door, and you will forever be trapped in the darkness that is your soul that is filled with the regret for what has been and what could have been." exhaling a cloud of smoke Parker began to walk down the street puffing on his smoke. "So you cry out for help, and you hope and plead that someone will help set you free from your spiritual prison. But no one comes to help you and you slip further and further into yourself and the pain until you go crazy. That's how people go crazy, because no one answers them when they cry out for help. I know that nobody answered my cry for help when I asked."

A grin now covered Parker's face as he gripped his bag tight. "And that's why I'm impulsive!!" Parker shifted from the dark brooding speech and back to his normal energetic self bouncing everywhere getting ready for the fight that would come. "LET'S DO THIS!" Parker chuckled and rubbed his hair looking back at the mandalorian

Jerrick nodded at Parker, he had gained alot of respect after that for the man. "Got another smoke?" Now that Jerrick understood the man more he contiuned down the path they were taking. He changed his hud to a seprate link, then tossed a ball in the air. It bursted with a small propellar and took to the skys sending a live feed to Jerricks hud. He could see the streets and people walking down them. Jerrick waited to see if he got that smoke.

Share smokes?! Was this man mad? There was a few things in life Parker hated doing, one was saying the word sorry and sharing his cigarettes. "Yeeeah." Parker held out his pack and tossed a lose smoke over to the man. He was determined to get this job done no matter what. "So you got any intell on where we are going? Eh doesn't matter!" Parker laughed and sighed happily afterwards.

Jerrick tossed the man ten creds back. "I don't like taking for free from friends." Jerrick took off his helmet and lit it with a small lighter then dragged on it and exhaled savoring the taste. He put his helmet back on, ordering the drone forward as he waited. It finally got to the lab, a few blocks down. He took his helmet off. "Two guards at the front. Looks like a easy job actually." He dragged more on the cig and contiuned. "Probably five to six guards inside, not including the innocent people working on the spice inside. Seems like calotiral damage to me, no biggy." Jerrick shrugged and winked at Parker dragging more on the smoke. His bangs covered one side of Jerrick's face, his blonde streaks still present.

Parker smiled and clapped his hands chuckling softly to himself at the thought of blowing the entire building to debris then pissing on the ashes. Sure they weren't republic or galactic empire but the suns will have to do. "I say we do a door drop." Parker looked at his mandalorian counterpart and opened up his duffel bag showing the tons of explosive contents inside. "Waste the two guards, then we throw in the bag and blow the place."

Jerrick dragged the last bit of the smoke pondering. "Shebs simple...so simple...I shabla love it!" Jerrick pulled out his rifle from his back and messed with the optics. "I have a idea with what to do with the guards body. I say we take them to Sun's territory. Let plant a big nasty bloody hand print on their face. Loot what they have yeah?" He nudge Parker

@[member="James Parker"]

Parker loved to put on a show to be honest, but when it came to blowing stuff up he didn't mess around. "Well that's option number one, number two is that it's a spice lab so they have tons of money in there. So we go in there waste everybody say one person take all the money in my bag and then blow the place up." Parker laughed then looked to the mandalorian and crossed his fingers meshing them together. "I mean, I'm fine with getting personal"

Jerrick leaned back thinking, he sailed his hair back from his face revealing his scared left cheek. "Hmm...or we do both. We take the money, hand them your goods, leave. Kaboom. Of course we tie everyone up that we can." He offered. He slid his helmet on watching the drone fly around the area. "Looks like three rooms. I say we go in expecting a hundred guards."

Parker rolled his eyes at all the planning, Parker wasn't much for complicated plans. Taking his duffel bag of toys he opened it and pulled out his two favorite weapons a maser and vibro hatchet. "I have the plan, Me!" Parker walked forward to the two guards standing in the street in front of the spice house he looked at the two and waved. "I have a question, what's black blue red and dead all over." before the guards could react Parker raised his maser and shot one of the guards in the head the other he threw the hatchet at sticking him in the chest. Looking down at the man gasping and choking on his own blood Parker chuckled and looked down at him. "I love my job." Parker smiled and pushed his foot down on the ax driving it deeper into the man's chest killing him. "EVERYTHING MUST BURN!!" Parker laughed and pulled his hatchet out the mans chest and smiled licking the blade clean. "After you Lucy."

Jerrick shook his head. "Messy work. I before quick and clean. This armor takes forever to wash you know?" Jerrick said walking past the guard and pressed the door open. He raised his rifle looking at both sides of the room searching for a target. Nothing. Jerrick was puzzled. There should be guards stationed here as well. "Hold on Parker..." Jerrick shiftrd the drone

"We playing this game right now?!" Parker screamed and then laughed tossing the duffel bag into the room. They were probably out on a smoke break or something like that. "Who cares the explosives are in place! Let's just walk in." Parker laughed and held the detonator in his hand chuckling softly. It didn't matter if it was a trap, Parker held the ultimatum in his hands if they wanted to ambush them. Though honestly Parker had no idea why the mandalorian was still ok with him putting both their lives on the line constantly

Jerrick nodded at @[member="James Parker"], "Do it Parker, wait are those timed?" He asked. He moved the drone out of the way so it wouldn't get blown up. Jerrick saw no movement though, other than civies. He shooked his head, didn't make sense why there was only two guards. "Let me check the other rooms real quick." Jerrick walked to a door on the other side of the room. Again empty. Then the next empty, and the next, the lab. "Parker, the labs here!" He yelled, the sound carried by his helmet's vocalizer.

Parker was in the middle of scaring one of the civillians when he heard his name be called. "I'm going to kill you and everything you love. I am the reaper." Parker laughed wildly then hushed when the mandalorian called him. "I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!!" Parker sighed then shot the man in the leg. "Don't you go nowhere now." Parker laughed and stood up walking over to Jerrick "Grab the money and spice, then we blow the place." Parker walked over to the tabled looking for the stash of credits

Jerrik shooked his head, "No Parker blow the spice with it the building. Get over yourself, youre about to blow up the building with him in it." Jerrick started slamming credits in his pockets that were on a seperate table from the spice. his pockets buldged with the last creds. "That had to be atleast a few grand right there Parker, what about on your end?" he called over.

@[member="James Parker"]

ooc btw i changed a few things in our faction go read it if you wish

Parker chuckled and grabbed the spice stuffing it in his pockets. "Trust me, it never hurts to have leverage." Grabbing his bag from the floor Parker dumped the explosives on the ground and began to load up all the drugs he could. If the suns did catch up with him they would have something they could hold over their heads. Grabbing one of the charges from the ground he stuffed it in the bag with the spice. "We should go, this place will make a lovely fireball!" laughing parker made his way to the door throwing the detonator at Jerrick. "Whenever you are ready."

Jerrick knew he was right, but drugs were a horrible thing in his eyes. "Fireworks are nice this time of the year no?" he anounced as followed Parker. "Hey Parker, how about we rob a store while were at this?" he offered. he continued walking out, then blaster the building when they were clear og the radius. Jerrick whislted.

"Common robbery Jerrick, i'm crazy not desperate." Parker laughed and walked outside of the building, smiling at his handy work on the two guards Parker sighed happily and moved out to a safe distance. Something was off though, Parker didn't feel like killing Jerrick he didn't even want to stab him a little. In fact he kind of even cared a little, "The hell is this?" he said to himself in a low tone. "Awwww someone made a friend." He said aloud to himself "SHUT UP JAMES HES NOT MY FRIEND!!" Parker screamed then sighed hitting his head against a wall to silence his better half

The explosion wasn't really that big compared to what Jerrick expected, when he pressed the button a loud boom, glass shattering, and a wall apparently went down. Jerrick looked at Parker with his head tilted as he saw him banging his head on a wall. "Was it supposed to do that?" He asked curiously puzzled at the head banging man. He walked over to him and stopped him. "Gonna give yourself brain trama man."

"I AM FRAKING BRAIN TRAUMA!!!" Parker laughed and chuckled as the lab exploded killing the black sun workers inside. Oh how much fun it was to kill and blow up property. But in the back of Parker's head he always wondered what it was like to have friends. Parker was only a creation of James, he was a personality struggling for control in a body that was just as much his as it was James. "Parker we have to go, it's not safe here" Parker said in a very calm and relaxed tone, almost as if he didn't say it. "SHUT UP JAMES!!" Parker looked to the mando and giggled slapping himself "He doesn't stop talking!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom