Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The spark of the blaster, and the shine of the blade

stellaris-overlord-planetary-ring.png

Above the planet of Draconia was an orbital ring. The ring was large enough to need mass transportation stations to and from the many locations on the ring. Throughout the ring lay many transport stations, that use extremely fast mag-trains. The ring was also connected to the surface by Eight (8) space Elevators. Large amounts of residential areas were spread heartily throughout the ring.

A large section on the ring, which was named "Section Ultamis" was the home of a large military base and factory. Dorian stood on the catwalks overlooking a large force of almost 100,000 strong Draconians. This would be the first to the major reformation of their armed forces. No more militia, or minutemen. Now a proper Military would be formed. Dorian saw it as a necessary evil to protect the people. Dorian Has invested much into these reforms and projects that would slowly bring Draconia To its peak, The military being a large factor, which was not starting to pay off

"Oh they are beautiful, indeed" Dorian Spoke with pride after looking at this project. Each one of the Armed forces was properly formed Draconian men, Armed and certainly dangerous.

"What about Project "Exo" or perhaps Project "Norn"" Asked Dorian To one of the Generals "Both are coming along slowly" "Good"

This 100,000 Would of course be an achievement to Draconia, and the marching of these men from the parade the Dorian called a "Show off" of what Draconia could be

Within the Planet's most outer orbit Jacen, on board of the Evaar' Goten, shoots out of hyperspeed. Instantly seeing the planet and seeing obvious signs of life begins to approach the ring.

"I really hope this isn't one of those types of planets, but I need fuel and more supplies and they might have what I'm looking for."

He begins to maintain his speed and try to locate a landing zone.

The security officers on duty spotted him out of hyperspace, as seeing how more and more traffic was coming to the planet in the last few years, they let him through with minimal Problems. They directed him into one of the dockyards. Dockyard D-7 was not to large, and alloed his ship to fly in. Trator beams did take hold of the ship for a smoother, and cleaner landing. It was not long before his ship was landed, and his gate would be guarded by automated droids. This was standard with all public landings.

Despite the planets newfounded place in the galaxy, as well of the populace of the planet being a mystery to most others, the planet and ring provided, seemed to be highly sophisticated.

Dorian was not alerted to the newcomer, as so far the newcome caused no trouble, and did not seem to be of worth upon first glance.

TAGS: Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

(So sorry about the wait life got busy.)

Jacen walks out of the ship, patting down his helmet to ensure that it is securely placed around his head. The visor triggers active, rapidly booting up the HUD inside.

"Hmm, this is a cozy place" He says to himself while looking into the sky. "I'm curious to know more about this place, I should probably look around."

He begin to walk towards the exit of D-7 while making sure that the ship was also secured to possible thieves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom