Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Spark Is Lit (Free Worlds Armada)

Kinara Vale

K
Location: Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship "Fortressa", above Chandrila

latest

In recent years, the Sith Empire had exponentially increased it's territory, seizing world after world in their persuit of galactic domination, bringing many civilizations under their oppressive boot. Yet the galaxy always had a way of rebalancing the status quo. Those they had forced from their homes and worlds, and others who sought to stand against Sith rule, had decided the time had come to fight back. Above the planet Chandrila, the homeworld of Mon Mothma, an inspirational woman who stood as a symbol of liberty and rebellion against tyranny, a fleet was gathering. Vessels from all corners of the galaxy had come to answer a call to arms. This message had been sent by the captain of the Lucrehulk "Fortressa", a renowned mercenary and freedom fighter known as Kinara Vale. This ragtag fleet of ships had assembled to form a resistance against the Sith Empire and other galactic tyrants, aiming to bring an end to their rule once and for all.

The hangar bays of the Fortress were crammed with freighters, transports and other ships who'd come to answer the mustering, their crews being briefed and addressed by the fledgling armada's command officers. Within a conference room aboard the Lucrehulk, however, Kinara awaited the arrival of a select few of those who had answered the call to speak with them personally and discuss their plans for the proper establishment of this rebellion.

Kinara relaxed quietly in her chair in the silence of the conference room while she awaited her guests, a lone protocol droid waddling over carrying a platter with a bottle of Tihaar and some glasses upon it. She summoned the droid over with a flick of her fingers before she retrieved a glass from said platter, the droid gently pouring some Tihaar into it for her before it moved back to the side of the room to await the arrival of her guests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amaris Tanenat

A
To be frank, Sith in general didn't bother her that much. Plenty of good, respectable Sith in the galaxy. But Amaris wasn't a fan of the slavery, burn everything and everyone, wreck entire planets Sith that usually spawned from the Empire in the Eastern arm of the galaxy. Jumping between planets, and places, was a fun past time for her.

So, when she got the call - she decided to get involved, even if it would be a bit on part time. She could provide slicing services and mechanic services. Both things she had natural talent in. And yeah, maybe some fighting too, but preferably not. She didn't want a scar on her pretty skin and fur.

Upon arrival, a droid informed her that she would be taken to a conference room. That was surprising, but she didn't think much of it - wasnt' this just a small gig? Either way, the young woman followed the droid as she entered the room with a protocol droid and a woman with blueish hair.

"Er, hi," she said quietly with a wave - she felt a little underdressed with a simple ponytail, a sweater and a simple plaid dress.

Kinara Vale

Last edited by a moderator:

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kinara Vale Amaris Tanenat

Kay reached the Fortressa with the help of her daughter Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . Not having a ship of her own, the former Queen and now tea shoppe owner couldn't arrive to such a meeting in public transportation. Fortunately her daughter had a ship of her own.

"Good to see you out and about, Mom."

"Lori, I'm just checking things out and offering up any advice if it's needed. I'm not really here for anything more than that. All that I have is tea...and experience."

It was hard for Kay to be out of her comfort zone. She didn't want to entrust herself with leading anybody. Her confidence in herself wasn't very high. It was with the youth where the future lay. They needed to shape it for themselves.

And this was a good start.

Kay and Lori entered the meeting room, neither recognizing anyone else. They each took a seat right next to eachother. Hopefully this would turn out to be a very beneficial meeting.

Zesiro was once a lost and not confident woman, but she was changed now. Age and experience had done that. A former cop with some battle under her belt, she now walked with confidence. However, in the face of true adversity, she would probably still run if given the chance. That wasn't why she was here, a call had been sent out to gather upon a flying fortress.

It was something open to many groups, people and races. A place where one could easily hide and disappear if one wanted to. This wasn't something she was after any longer and her days of hiding were done. Before she married Edric, that's exactly what she had been doing on Kesh. Hiding from her past and making a new future for herself.

So she answered the call and now walked the halls of the ship. Not too strong with the Force and not very well trained, she couldn't listen to it and know where to go. There weren't signs posted, but yet somehow she just knew where she was needed. Maybe that was intuition talking to her and she found herself walking into a room with a few other women present.

Every other group she had been involved with had been ruled and run by men. Interest was certainly perked by this and she joined the rest of the women at the table.

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr Amaris Tanenat Kinara Vale

Among the ships docked within the Fortressa was an almost pristine, grey-with-blue Corellian XS freighter. The docking logs noted the ship was registered as the Centennial Osprey. From its bowels, a man descended the steps. He was sharply dressed, in fine clothes and a cloak. At his side was a holstered LL-30. Some might call him an attractive man, young and roguish. His dark hair, coppered skin, and blue eyes marked his Lothalite heritage.

With a spring in his step, he sauntered his way towards where the instructions said to meet on the former Trade Federation ship. As he joined his fellow attendees, he noticed that he was currently outmatched by several of the opposite sex. He put on the most polite, yet scoundrel-born smile he could muster.

"Hello there. Name's Azadi. Keziah Azadi." He smirked, giving a polite little bow, "I think my navigation is wrong. I surely must be near Iego with how many angels are standing before me."

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr Kinara Vale Zesiro Zesiro Amaris Tanenat

Kinara Vale

K

Kinara quietly snickered at Keziah's flirtatious greeting to those gathered in the room. She then took another sip from her drink, before placing it on the table and arising from her seat so she could address her important guests. "I thank you all for coming. It's a pleasure to finally meet all of your in person. As your likely aware, recent months have proven the galaxy can no longer ignore the increasing threat of the Sith Empire. Mandalore has been consumed, as have many worlds and systems in the eastern side of the galaxy. Yet the Sith are relentless, continuing to push into the galactic west. If their efforts are not hindered, all of the galaxy could be consumed in their campaign of conquest.

She then paced around the circumferance of the table slowly while she addressed the others. "Which is why I sent out this call to arms. The governments of the galaxy are too occupied with their own internal affairs to act against the threat before them. The people of the galaxy need to make a stand and unite against this looming darkness."

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr
Katachi Ren Katachi Ren
Zesiro Zesiro
Amaris Tanenat

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay and Lori both smirked at the angel remarks. Oh what else could be expected of a man suddenly in the company of a bunch of women? Hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a distraction for him.

She looked to the one that called the meeting, Kinara Vale and listened to her words. All of it was true. Much to the dismay of everyone here.

"The Sith Empire aren't the only threat. To the west grows another, the Eternal Empire, led by Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe . If the two Empires team up, no one would be safe. No one would have freedom. So what do you propose?"

Amaris Tanenat

A
The next coupe people to enter were Kay-Larr Kay-Larr and Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . Mother and daughter? They both looked like each other. That was cute, honestly. Mom and daughter, kicking Sith butts. She gave a smile to the two, her own mind racing back to that first memory. A kiss on Amaris's forehead and a sad smile. Amara would never see her again.

Seeing the two sit prompted Amaris to actually find a seat herself. Slipping into the chair, she watched as Zesiro Zesiro , walked into the room. Amaris gave a small wave as she looked between the group that was coming together. It was small, but guerrilla tactics were sometimes best, right?

Then a man appeared, Katachi Ren Katachi Ren . He was fancy, with fancy clothes and even a cloak. Amaris learned earlier in life to not wear cloaks...

She perked a brow, one of her rather large ears turning to the side and down towards him. How many angels stood around him? Smooth talker, it seemed. Amar didn't quite feel like an angel on a ship as she plotted how to murder the bad Sithies even if he mostly meant their looks. "Amaris Taneant," she replied.

Amaris then just listened to Kinara Vale explain the situation. Which was followed up from the mother-woman that another Empire was being formed on the other side of the galaxy. Heh, she really needed to start paying attention to the galactic chessboard. "You'd think the galaxy would be a little sick of evil, autocratic dictators by now," she mused quietly.

FORTRESS
Hangar Bay

Hydraulics hissed as the dilapidated boarding ramp of an even more dilapidated shuttle lowered to the hangar bay floor. Footsteps followed as an armoured figure descended, then a distorted sigh as the figure looked around. There was still a highly disciplined soldier mind kicking around in Ham's grey matter and seeing the chaos of this particular hangar bay hurt. Just a bit.

He pressed on, through the crowds.

A command officer tried to flag him down into some sort of formation that was taking shape. Ham ignored him. There was some commotion that followed, but the armoured arrival was already gone.

Hamish had almost finished remarking about the smoothness of his turbolift ride before the lift beeped and the doors flew open. The conference room. He stepped out and gazed over the multitude of faces, quietly noting to himself the ragtag nature of them all. Hell, he looked ragtag himself, with ageing armour and an ancient blaster rifle slung on his back. It had scores of notches etched into the barrel, though, that counted for something. He'd fit in.

"Howdy," he chirped, and leaned against a wall with folded arms. "Cap'n Hamish McNair, ex special forces for the Galactic Republic. Y'know, when that was a thing..." His voice trailed off.

"Hope I've not missed too much."

After a few more minutes of waiting, a man entered the room. In the opinion of Zesiro, he was quite attractive but entirely untouchable. She was a married woman, after all. Not that she regretted getting married, but there were certainly times like this when she wished she was single again. Letting out a mental sigh, all she could do was dream.

Eventually, Kinara stood up and started walking about the room. She thanked them all for coming and a quick rundown of what they were doing here. She had avoided most entanglements with the Sith, she could only agree with what was mentioned. Her own government was more secluded than actually involved with what was going on, so she understood that sentiment.

Looking at Kay and her daughter, Zesiro wondered just where her own was at the moment. For the last few years, the two of them had been living on Kesh happily, but the wandering urge had taken a hold of her and here she was sitting and plotting about bringing down the Sith Empire! Blinking her eyes in a bit of surprise, Zesiro was not the sharpest tool in the shed, but that was fine.

After Kinara was finished speaking a couple of others chimed in, but she remained quiet. Not having anything to say, surprisingly, she was focused on understanding just what was going on around her. Another person came into the room, she turned her head to look at him. Motioning to him, she pointed at a seat near to her and invited him to join the conference. Hopefully, that was acceptable.

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr Hamish McNair Hamish McNair Amaris Tanenat Kinara Vale Katachi Ren Katachi Ren

Keziah stared out to all the people in the room. He took especial note of the man who called himself McNair. He drummed his fingers on his thigh, thinking before speaking. His smooth demeanor became more serious.

"What Republic?" He looked to McNair,"The Galaxy has been at the whim of the Sith and remnants of Sidious' Empire for so long....the idea of a Republic or Galactic Alliance seems so foreign."

He thought some more before continuing.

"But I suppose a fledgling return of the Republic has its own problems to deal with." He said, narrowing his eyes,"Or is too cowardly to offer more of a fleet to a rebellion."

He leaned back the nearest wall. He stared some more, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a pair of dice, apparently chromium plated. He fiddled with them in his one hand. It was a tick when he getting high emotions.

"Part of the reason I joined is because I have seen my home fall twice to tyrants in my life time. The First Order and the Sith both." He frowned, gritting his teeth,"I want to see Lothal free again. And I want nobody else to feel how I feel. I may not have made my credits entirely honestly, but I sure as shootin' have no love for those who conquer and control."

He looked straight into the eyes of the woman who brought him and the others to her ship.

"So....fearless leader. When do we start nailing these bastards?" His smirk returned.

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr | Kinara Vale | Hamish McNair Hamish McNair | Zesiro Zesiro | Amaris Tanenat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom