Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Space Pope

Ew. :p

I think she's a very unique character, not to mention a very interesting one to thread with. There's something different not only about her characterization as a whole but specifically her personality that gets me, and that makes her a fun and easy character to go back and forth with. It's been fun to see her grow with The Primeval from when they were a relatively small faction until they grew to the size they are now. From the first time I got to see Anja I knew she was a character I liked, and the same went for the further threads I did with her. Even if she and Keira haven't exactly been the best of friends along the way. Keep doing what you're doing, because it's awesome.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

My only complaint is that Keira and Anja haven't kissed yet.
#AsuraIsWaiting
[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Seriously though, that is literally my only complaint. You're gold in all the other areas I've seen.

If Anja asks nicely...

Also, your sig has always reminded me of the Unitologists from Dead Space.

Altman_Be_Praised.jpg

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I saw Space Pope and first thought the Great Burnings were about to take place. Pagan Love! Witch Love! :)

Anyway, I think you are a fantastic writer. I enjoy reading your posts...and yes...I post stalk you. Not only that, you are a very helpful person. I bet the word "No" isn't even in your vocabulary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom