Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Song From Between The Light and Dark (Public and Joining Faction)

[member="Jade The Rogue"]
​"I shall be honest, I have no intention of recruiting you. If you were alone, of course, I would have taken you to the enclave, but as it stand it seems that you are adamant on staying neutral. Sticking to your guts like that is, perhaps, commendable, but not the way of the Jedi. Still, the enclave is welcoming of both those, like me, who stick to the code, and others who believe in balance. I hope that as you grow in the force you realise that the Jedi, or at least the Enclave, are the better place to be."

​As he spoke, he recalled the recent actions of the other orders. They had blatantly disregarded what the Jedi were. The Rens, as the girl had mentioned, seemed somewhat of an oddity to Kenshin. Descendants of the Sith, yet civilised. Quite the spectacle, one that he would much rather fight, seen as they had some kind of honour. Kenshin spent the remaining hours of sunlight practicing his use of the lightsaber. He was a practitioner of form two, and carried a curved hilt lightsaber, with a smaller standard hilted one if he were disarmed.

"I will only join those whom are willing to allow me to stay neutral. There is actually a danger in choosing sides." Jade said and walked down the street away from the ones whom hunted her.

She tensed as she ducked I to the alley which she called home. Panting slightly, Jade would be lying if she said she wasn't afraid. Jade was completely terrified. Why? Her force sickness was weighing her down once more, soon, she would have no choice but to attempt to sleep off the pain. Shaking, Jade scanned the area with her force sight before sitting down.

Jade felt the compass she still had clutched in her hands. It was pulling her to somewhere, but she couldn't see where.

Within several minutes, the pain came crashing down, leaving Jade to huddle in a fetal position.

Aurora took the knee in the gut with a grunt, swearing under her breath. It seemed she'd misread his message and he wanted the target alive. For now.
She went silent as the interactions continued, not wanting to annoy [member="Kyrel Ren"] more. Just her presence seemed to irritate him. Though she was irritated too- taking her own craft immediately and racing across space for what she thought was an emergency. And it was all so he could ask a question. Under her mask her mouth scrunched sideways, both bored and annoyed.
She shuffled over to [member="Kenshin Mamoru"] and removed her helm, propping it between her arm and hip.
"So.... what's your deal?" She asked quietly, still watching as the Rogue and Jedi left "You the strong silent type? Standing on rooftops brooding?"

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

[member="Aurora"] [member="kyrel ren"]
​Kenshin wished to practice his swordsmanship, but decided he must answer. Whilst swinging his blade he replied to the Disciple.

​"I'm no kind of type. Just a jedi filling the will of the force, or more accurately, learn the best way to follow it's will. I'm on a pilgrimage, of sorts. Reading in temples, helping everyday people."

​He turns off his lightsaber and walks up to [member="Jade The Rogue"]

​"You're still looking for a master, aye? I'm sure someone at the enclave will help. We're a faction of Jedi dedicated to diplomacy and healing. You want to come back to us?"

However, by the time the Jedi spoke, Jade was far gone. She was still currently in the alley curled in pain.

She grabbed a bottle of pills and opened it, revealing small, circular, white pills to anyone whom could see. Jade carefully poured two of the pills into her shaking hand. Closing the bottle, she placed it back into the pouch on her belt.

After several minutes, the pain subsided, leaving a pleasant tingling. Jade couldn't feel or use the force now, but at least the pain stopped. Standing up, she debated on what to do next.

Gripping the compass, she made a choice. She would go to the public hanger and find a low cost transport to the Jedi known as The Jedi Order.

Yes, she would rather stay neutral, but she couldn't be alone. If she stayed by herself any longer, Jade would end up dead.

She had to choose a side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom