Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Solstice (Joti and Darsch)

Her response had surprised her. Parenting? Ew.. that was no way that she would consider becoming a mother. The idea both scared and disgusted her. Another blush came to her face. She was right about how they both wanted to kill each other a while back. She was happy that they set aside their differences and became partners and friends. She took another swig from the almost empty cup.

"Joti, what do you mean? Why would you say that? I love being with you. I can probably keep you long enough.."

She blushes brighter after hearing what she said. It was a dead giveaway that the drunk Darsch was attracted to Joti.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
"That a fact, huh?" Joti quirked a brow at Darsch. "Darsch... Look at me. Not Visor in front of you, Look behind the helmet for a minute" She wasn't wearing a helmet of course, but she wasn't good with metaphors outside of what she'd learned on concordia.

"I come from a clan that killed their own, and hid from the war that saw our extermination at the same time. I took what I'd learned from that life and used it to further a career of killing for the highest bidder. Yes, sith included.
I'm violent even by our culture's standards, and I look older than I am because that path began with a deathstick addiction."
She takes the final swig of her ale and sets it's down with a thud.

"And you what? Sometimes I ask myself, Do I really care? I am not a good woman Darsch. I'm not even sure why you let aboard. So if that isn't any worse than the one time I let myself feel, that one little chance meetup on Nar Shaddaa- Which by the way ended in me killing the person that hired me to kill him by the way, which was a total breach of my own code- than if you want to take a shot at "Keeping me", Than you're welcome to make to the attempt"

Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

"Joti.. I see past the beskar and I know that you're good at heart. You're probably the best person I've met. You fight like a true warrior."

Darsch says this as a way to open her eyes. She would take note of her addiction. She will work hard to take away her addiction. These thoughts were true though she was drunk. A sigh escaped her mouth as she began to tell her tale about the fall of mandalore and where she was when it happened.

"The sith came by surprise and hit us hard. I understand why you didn't fight. Deathwatch was quickly deployed to Sunduri to engage a group of sith attempting to take the capital. We fought hard and killed them all but the might of their war machine was too much for us to bear. I fought with my brother's and sisters to the last blaster energy pack then we were slaughtered. I was able to escape but I was wounded heavily, I watched slaughter my clan. Not just the men and women.. but the children too.. We were broken. Our armor and spirits broken. All those warriors dead.."

Her face was red with a bit of anger and sadness.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Joti shakes her head at the thought and reaches over, patting darsch on the shoulder. or attempting to at least, it came out as an awkward light pat before her hand slid away.

"They'll pay... One Day..." She sniffs, on the verge of tears but she wasn't the kind of gal to let anyone else see. she had a reputation to keep, drunk or not.

"Damn.. What a karked up thing" She half chuckles, picking up the half empty bottle and looking over the label.

"I think We've had enough. Best save the second bottle for... Better Times"

She looks to darsch and sighs a little. "That uhh.. those deathstick. They won't be a problem, haven't been for a year so far, but I can't touch the stuff again or it will be"

Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

"I'm glad I met you. You're my red angel.."

She smiles and looks over to her. She stood up and approached Joti. Tears welled up in her eyes as she embraces Joti and began to sob loudly. The alcohol caused her to open up with her emotions. It's been a long while since tears came from her green eyes. Thank the maker to have someone to cry on even if she's just some mean yet cute bounty hunter.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom