Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Smuggler's Moon

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal was slammed into the ground, slowly moaning in pain. "Mutation my arse. You're no mutant. You're an inhuman monster." He spat, his leg burning in pain. He slowly crawled across the floor, dragging a limp leg behind him. Every second was pain, but the flames of Concord Dawn had strengthened him. He pulled himself to his feet, stumbling over to Alpha. Resting a hand on the supersoldier's shoulder, he rasped: "Correct me. Let's see if you feel pain." Extending his wrist-vibroblade, he slammed it into his neck, hitting him in the gap between his helmet and chestplate. He let go of Alpha's shoulder, stumbling back before collapsing onto the ground, groaning in pain. He hoped that the soldier would relent soon, for he feared a loss on his part.

Alpha

A
Alpha was suprised that the man was hanging on him. He suspected something was up. it seemed that Mandos fighted dirty. he was right when he tried to stick a blade in his neck. he moved his head to avoid it. It stabbed itself in the side on his neck, scraping against his skin. he was cut from the sudden warmth in the suit were he was stabbed. He grouled in pain. Nobody plays tricks. He already did so this was going to be an all out battle now. he raised his foot and slamed it dead center onto the mans chest. He could crush his body doing that. But he didnt know if doing that would kill him. He doubted it. Alpha then said "Then call me a Monster you bastard. Because I am one when I need to be."

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal collapsed, gasping in complete and utter agony, his lungs damaged and guts bleeding. "Shabla di'kut." He dribbled a trail of thick blood onto the floor, clawing his way across the floor. "How do I kill you?" He gasped, his vision blurring and body aching. "How do I kill you..."

Alpha

A
Alpha just laughed. It hurt him to from his neck wound but He laughed reguardless. "You can't my friend. You just bloody can't" Alpha thought about killing the man. it would have been easy. Just a little snap of the neck and he'd be gone. He would loot his body for anything useful. He was about to reach down for him, but decided otherwise. Alpha stated "I will leave you alone, Alive, If you give me one of your pistols. Chose death, or a pistol."

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal stared up at the super soldier, clutching his gut and breathing heavily. "A pistol? My life for a pistol." He let out what would have been a laugh, had he been able to breath properly. "Never thought I'd be valued to that degree." He drew a pistol almost sadly, sliding it towards Alpha. "Go. Leave me in peace."

Alpha

A
Before he grabbed the Disrupter pistiol Alpha pulled his own,and aimed it at his head to make sure that he stayed there. Alpha grabbed the disrupter pistol and had it in his other left hand. He then said "No Its not about value. Its cost for repairs, and something else that may be useful." Alpha was about to walk away when he asked "And what is your name? If you dont want to tell me I understand. I just wanted to know who my foe was. I respect your fighting style therefore simply ask for your name."

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
"Well, Alpha. Know that you clashed with Kal A'den. And then never fight me again. This 'Project Freelancer' of yours is doing dangerous stuff, and I frankly would like to stay away from it." He slowly crawled away, stopping in an open space. "Cabur, get me the bloody hell out of here." Promptly, a ship rose over the buildings, landing before him. He staggered onboard, moaning loudly in agony. Slowly he made his way over to the cockpit, every second unrelenting pain. Slumping into the pilot's seat, he left the godforsaken world behind, and any further ties with Alpha, or so he hoped.

(OOC Alpha, you probably should nerf yourself slightly. I can live with this loss, however. Thanks for dueling with me.)

Alpha

A
Alpha head him talk into his com devise that was probably in Kal A'den's helmet. He didnt answer him. When ehwas limping away from the fight Alpha lowered his weapons. he placed his own revolver in the holster and kept the distrubter in his hands. Alpha looed around to see that people were staring at him as the victor. he looked at them and then jumped to the nearest roof. he was moving out of sight before the Guards got there. he knew that the place was a mess and had the sudden urge to clean it up. He didnt know why he had that urge he just did. Alpha muttered to himself "Dangerous is what I do deal with the best."

[OOC: Yep I will and it was a good one. Till next time.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom