Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Smuggler's Moon

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
180px-Narshaddaa_rgb-lg.jpg
Nar Shaddaa
Deep within the heart of the immense city, a city encompassing an entire planet, a lone Mandalorian stepped amongst the thieves and the smugglers, the murderers and the gunmen. Everything gave off an aura of sleaziness and uncleanliness, but somehow it reminded him of Seleheyron, of his home. He continued among the crowds, the night sky only accentuating the dizzying neon that plagued the entire planet. Something however, was not right. He could smell the rich scent of battle, an odour familiar to a Mandalorian such as himself, but from where he knew not. Heightening his alert, he continued to wade through the scum.

Alpha

A
Alpha was looking for others. Others that were like him. Soldiers that could fight a Nexu beast with their bare hands. He was on Nar Shaddaa. Known as "The Smugglers Moon". He had not know why they called it that until he landed on there. It was full of theaves, robbers, hunters, and everyone else. Alpha was wearing his custom armor and had all of his weapons here with him: Blaster rifle, pistol, sword, and some grenades. He was looking to some people that would fit his stature. He had found his man. Clad in red armor with a helm that had a T-shape visor. he walked up to him and said "You will have to come with me." He waited for a second then continued "I need to find other Soldiers that are like you."

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
A man approached him, wearing a full suit of armour, unlike anything Kal had ever seen, his face masked by a reflective visor. Kal turned as he felt the scent of battle grow ever more powerful. The man spoke, and as he did so Kal took care to ensure his weapons were loaded. This man was a stranger, and a heavily armoured one at that. As he ordered him to follow, Kal asked in caution "Who are you? And what do you want of me?" He said. "If you're here to recruit me for something, you may as well leave now. I work for the Mandalorians, and the Mandalorians alone."

Alpha

A
The man was in full battle armor himself, and was saying that he only worked for the Mandalorians only. He had heard about them. they were a race of Humans that fight till their last breath. They were galaxy known to take down Force users. Alpha was suprised that the man was not listing to him He could tell that this man was stronger than normal Humans, but he didnt care. He rased his blaster at the man and said again "Follow me. I am not recruting you I am turning you in." Alpha was not going to take shit from this man. To be talked down to was an insult to him. He was a Soldier that could crush this mans bones like toothpics. Alpha didnt care what the man thought. he felt that the man was here for some reason other than to say he was a Mando.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
"Turning me in?" Kal just laughed, stepping back slightly to give himself space. "What for?" He then pulled out his DXR-6 Rifle, waving it around as a warning. "This rifle, whatever-your-name-is, is capable of disintegrating organic life forms in a single shot. Of course, with your big armour, it might take a couple more shots. Either way, you'll be ash before you can say your own name." He threatened. "You know, we Mandalorians believe that the most honourable form of battle is that done with the fists." He said, gyrating his robotic left arm for extra effect.

Alpha

A
Alpha laughed. he said to the man. "Then lets fight with out bare hands. We should see who is stronger. You with you Mando strenght, or me Where I have been Enhanced to be stronger, faster and more resilant to attacks." Alpha put his rifle down on the table that the mando was sitting at. "No tricks, no weapons, just skill agains skill alone." Alpha smiled at this thought. He had crushed doors just by pushing on them Although this target could move He would probably get the same effect.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal grinned behind his helmet, gripping his robotic arm as to make it whir, the glowing beam of energy that linked the Mandalorian iron fist to the shoulder pulsating as if excited. "Let's do this." He sheathed the rifle, massaging his fists. He moved his feet as to get a better footing. Slamming a haymaker into his opponent, he felt the resilience the armour provided. This wasn't going to be easy.

Alpha

A
Alpha felt the hit towards him. He rebounded alitle from the knockback power that the man had. Alpha respected the man becuae he would fight some on on their own terms and not his, but He just smiled and said "My turn!" Alpha gave one upercut punch to the Mando. He was aming towards the mans jaw. If he missed he could quickly follw with a elbow to the face or another uppercut to the chest.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal was given only a fraction of a second to dodge the powerful incoming hit, and he did so by falling back, then activating his jetpack for a brief second, allowing him to soar upwards before dropping. As he fell he span into a roundhouse kick, sending it straight into the helmet of his opponent.

Alpha

A
Alpha was suprised that the man had kicked him. He then laughed and said "I said only skill. That doesnt mean jet packs." Alpha kicked with enough speed to make a Jedi move like a slug, into the fork of the mans legs. If he hit he would cause the man to bend over giving him a chance to ether break the jet pack or rip if from the mand body.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
"I didn't hit you with my jetpack. I hit you with my foot." Kal retorted, attempting to hop back as the man sent another kick his way. He didn't move fast enough however, and subsequently doubled over under the sheer power of the strike. As he collapsed forwards, he saw the intent of the ploy. This would allow his attacker to remove his jetpack, and severely reduce his mobility. He activated his thrusters, shooting towards the man, bringing his legs to his chest in mid-air and rotating his body to send his feet into the helmet of the man, shooting up into the air afterwards before disengaging his thrusters, slamming down onto the ground. Drawing his dual disruptor pistols, he took a step back. "Who the hell are you, and what are you turning me in for? Don't try anything funny. I've got a EMP 'nade that'll wreck your armour."

Alpha

A
Alpha was hit in the face with the mans kick. he was buffed back and stopped himself from falling on the table behind him. He looked up to see the Mando pointing two pistols at him he looked at him and said "I am Alex-138 or Alpha if you want to call me something. I am looking for Super humans like me. I am to turn them into Project Freelance. Why would I try anything when you have pistols pointing at me?" While he was talking to the Mando, Alpha was rasing his hands slowly to act like he was showing that he was complying. What he really was doing was raising his hand that had the flamethrower attachment. when he finished talking he let a stream of fire at the man. It would be hot enough to boil blood. He was going to try and hit him. If he missed he would go for his Rifle.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal stumbled backwards, in shock rather than in fear of the flames. He had experienced the power of fire, and so no longer feared the inferno before him. He slid the pistols back into their holsters, raising a hand before Alpha. "Try this for size." A great gust of flames shot from his wrist, a sweltering heat coming from the combined fire. He deactivated the flamethrower, stepping back to clear himself from the blaze. "Well, this 'Project Freelance' of yours will have to do without me." He drew his TriShot from his back, aiming it at Alpha's head. "No more tricks." He took an EMP grenade from the bandoleer strung across his chest, pressing the 3 second time fuse before hurling it into Alpha's chest. "G'Night."

Alpha

A
HIs armor blocked the heat the came from the blaze. Alpha saw the grenade come for him. With out a thought he used his jet pack to fly towards the Mando. he pulled his Blade out and aimmed for the mans neck. he flew pas the grenade so it would blow up behind him. He didnt know if he would hit him but he would know that he was out of the blast radious.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
OOC Since when did you have a jetpack? I checked your armour specs and character bio, but no mention of one >.>

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal attempted to deflect the blade, sending his robotic arm upwards to send it off course. The force of the strike sent him reeling, and he subsequently tripped, slamming onto the floor. Turning to face Alpha, he raised the TriShot, sending several shotgun-powered blasts into his steel exoskeleton. "What the hell are you?"

Alpha

A
The armor took most of the hits form the tri-shot. Alpha was buffed back a few steps and answerd the man when he had regain his ballance. "I am a mutation. A being of science that was altered to be stronger than Jedi with out using the force." Alpha used his wrist blaster and fired a whole clip at the man. He moved while he fired at him, so he could grab his rifle.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Kal was slammed back by the fire but regained his footing seconds later as he holstered the TriShot. Raising both hands in a surrender gesture, he slowly knelt down, arms still above his head. "We don't need to fight. You go your way and I go..." He angled his body forwards slightly. "Mine." He shot the missile from his jetpack, sprinting back as the deadly explosive shot forwards. He activated his jetpack, lifting off towards the sky while strafing with his dual pistols. "See you in hell."

Alpha

A
Alpha saw the Mando get down. He was leaning foward some what. Alpha knew that the man was tricking him. A Mando never gets on their knees unless forced to. he saw the Missile comming towads him. Alpha almost laughed. He didnt need a Jet pack to avoid the missile. He jumped into the air. towards the man. he was still low enought that he could reach him ust by jumping. From the prosthetics and the increased strength he could jump as high as a young Jedi. Alpha grabbed the mans foot as he was falling. Alpha balled up his fist and hit him on the knee. With that much power and just the right placement He wouldnt have the strength to stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom