Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sluagh: Subjugation of Bastion (Balaya) (complete)

IN ORBIT: BASTION ON BOARD THE APOTHEOSIS

Balaya sat in the large oversized throne on the ship, her emperor had been kind in his gift. A ship of her own. Which she could have but now she controlled his once personal flagship. He had the massive dreadnaught that the former emperor had created which was fine it left her here with this as they were assembled before her. The normal armor she wore was gone it would have to be reforged into something stronger but the armor weave body glove served a purpose. It contained her massive chest and let her look over the others. With a cloak fashioned from Thule in her size the massive Zeltron sat up from the throne and spoke to the assembled forces. The comlink in her ear letting those on the other ships hear.

"You know why you are here and assembled. The forges of Thule have been kind to us but it is time to stop kidding. You are not the blackblades. They are mercenaries and the ones that Emperor Kaine has fashioned for himself. You are rapists and murderers, killers and prisoners. The ilk and pestilence of the galaxy who serve me. You are the ones of nightmares and do as required to send a message. We shall create a home and re-purpose this world to our whims. Lord @[member="Krag"] has come with his people to do much, we shall create a forge unlike anything the galaxy has ever seen. Now go and get to your ships, we shall find the people in their homes and if they resist do what must be done. Those who submit seal away until they are needed."

With a look at all of them Balaya motioned them to go as the sound of their boots leaving the area. Her Sluagh were not as numerous as the Blackblades but they were in some ways just as dangerous. In numbers, she hadn't gotten them to the levels of the Blackblade legions yet. No they were just using the best armor the empire provided and the best weapons they could get from Blastech. Her own hand going to the whips on her belt while one of the servants stood off to the side. "Is all in readiness?" The woman gave a nod of her head as a repulsor lift sled held several plates of metal. A small trinket for later when they forge was up and running. Something to tear into the earth of Bastion to create. It would rival but still not compare to the ancient forge she got to work on Aza'zoth. Then Balaya turned to continue walking while she smirked letting her large bskad clip to her back the hilt sticking from the side of her fiery mane of hair.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
The time had come for the Graug to rise like a fire across the Empire, like Krag had always dreamed. For a long time, Krag had been playing nice with Kaine in hopes of raising himself to a position that would allow him the power he needed to spread Graug glory. Now, he had been called away from Kalee in order to be present during the most recent subjugation of a planet. As it turned out, one of the Emperor's most trusted had come to make a government change within Sector I which now fell under the iron grip of Graug might. Already, Krag had plans for setting up Graug colonies across Sector I and create massive military complexes for the Empire that were so deep underground that even the strongest of orbital bombardments wouldn't be able to completely destroy them.

So grand would these complexes be that they would line the interior of the plan like insect hives and could hold millions of soldiers if need be. On Gratos, all military complexes were underground and so would it be in Krag's sector. The Graug Knight was no fool though, these complexes would be run by Graug and so the Empire could not confiscate them without having to destroy a colony of Graug and the tunnels in the process. The glory of the Empire was only worthy while to Krag if it also brought about the superiority and glory of the Graug and so protecting their interests was key. The Empire would play nicely and the Graug would play the same in return.

It was said that @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] wished to create a grand forge on the planet and the Graug would assist her by using the natural strength of the Giant Dread Spiders found on Gratos. The massive beasts were known for digging their nests deep underground in mere hours or a day, so the Graug used their Dread Spider war beasts as giant diggers for their underground bases. The Graug would use dozens of these spiders in the creation of the colony and the forge that had been promised to Balaya in return for it being used to armor the Graug.

Exiting the shuttle, that had brought him to Balaya's ship from his own, Krag quickly marched into the halls to find Zambrano.

Satine had come with master @[member="Krag"] for this subjugation. She'd heard it all, everything planned for taking the planet and making it a grand example of the Empire's power. Krags forge, the colonies of his people, all of it sounded grand. Satine was there merely for the fact of wanting to be part of yet another planet's downfall. And now that she was accompanied with her master this would make things even more interesting. While she was aware of his battle prowess, having experienced some of it first-hand herself, she wanted to see how well he did when in an open battlefield. When they'd come to see @Balaya Zambrano Satine stood behind her master, though standing to the side enough to be seen at least. When they met Satine's first gesture was a small bow to the Sith knight.

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden was merely accompanying @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] on this subjugation. Cadden unfortunately couldn't help with the combat side of things, he only had his viroblade and his blaster. They had been a short briefing and Cadden knew what to do to help.

Ravage

R
Down onto the planet's surface dropped a purely black drop pod that crashed into the ground like a meteor. The door shot off the pod a few meters from the crash site. A group of native humans slowly walked towards the pod to inspect it further. Small hissing from the pod filled their ears as they came closer. The eldest of the group poked his head into the pod and looked around.

The head of the man was ripped off by whatever was inside. Blood spewed from his neck hole. The humans screamed in horror at the sight. Their screams echoed throughout the pod, angering what was inside further.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ravage leaped from the pod through the still standing body of the headless man only to sink his claws into the woman behind the body. Ravage then pounced off her body onto another woman and tore into her neck with his powerful teeth. The rest were quickly slaughtered by the sithspawn before they could escape the crater to find help. "Reenndd and teeaarr.."

@[member="Kathryn Dae"] @[member="Ravage"] @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Krag"]

Balaya found the sight of Krag and his apprentice a sight to behold as she bowed. He was one of the few sith she had met who wasn't wholly interested in exploiting Emperor Kaine. Her hands stayed at her side as she spoke seeing the repulsor sled with the turadium plates while she gave a grin. Crystasteel and flexsteel in plates as well while her hands went over the armor weave. "Lord Krag welcome and I am pleased to have you here for this. plans are already underway to send the troopers down. They will begin clearing sections for your work and the ones who resist shall suffer. Some detractors from the Imperium might still be around trying to incite against us, or whatever was encountered by Lady @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] at the time."

Her smile came though while she walked and checked the plates running a piece of the molecular stiletto to section it where she would need it. The metal was good at this thickness for plasma but the wonderful knives were designed to cut anything and everything. Now she just checked the ship around them standing there and holding her whip. "When we arrive my Lord there will be plenty for labor and more then enough of interest to your people. I have come to understand only a little more about them but slaves are slaves no matter how much they resist. These ones will just last longer with all the food they have eaten." Her smile came while on the ground the dropships were arriving to deploy the black armored soldiers and troopers of the empire. Her Sluagh wearing the hand me down Blackblade armor they once used for now.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Satine D'nara"]

Krag nodded, his eyes drifting down towards his apprentice for a moment "today you will see why the Graug deserve to be feared, apprentice." Krag growled before looking at Balaya "my forces are ready to deploy and our war beasts will carve through the ground as soon as we land." Taking a step forward and looking down at the pink knight "I plan on great things for this planet, Zambrano, when you are appointed over it...do not make me regret my faith you."

Hearing @[member="Krag"] 's boast of his people Satine nodded before he turned his attention back to @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]. The more they talked the more she was eager to see how her master's people would deal with the peons waiting on the planet below, and the idea of joining them afterwards. She was also curious to see what it would be like once the Sith had control over everything. The talk of the forge and everything else to come made Satine all the more eager to see it happen.

In silence a cloaked figure stood behind @[member="Balaya Zambrano"], @[member="Krag"], and @[member="Satine D'nara"]. Faust was here to hone his skills, and more importantly, to release some pent up rage. Sure he was helping an ally gain ground and so on, but he was here for largely personal reasons and gains. As was everyone. Without exception. Combat wasn't likely as Kära had ruled this planet formerly, so it's people were oppressed, this would simply be a rather large moving operation. But he'd find blood to spill somewhere.

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden continued to stand in the corner, he had nothing to do, but he did recognize @[member="Marcus Faust"] but he was not here to make idle chit chat, he was here to assist @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] in this subjugation.

@[member="Cadden Blackthorne"] @[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Krag"] @Kathryn Dae @Ravage

Balaya kept her eyes on Krag and gave a nod while the lift descended a few levels to the hanger. There was plenty going to happen and while the news of Kara leaving the planet in order meant some things... It also meant they would have to play kiss up until the proper moment. Though whoever was in charge she would have to make sure his main base was turned into her throne down into the forge. She wanted to make sure all went well enough while her head turned to Krag and she walked towards the ship to take them down, the sled with the pieces was loaded while Balaya took a stance in there and gave a nod of her head. "Lord Krag your faith will not be misplaced. What happens down there will be for your people to prosper. We'll construct the forge and this world will feed the power in it as we armor the Graug."

She waited for awhile until they were all in and the ship went down to join the others while Balaya checked her equipment again letting the lightwhip and her saber while the ship was heading down. She turned letting the ocular implants scan the others but spoke some more while she gave another nod. "You apprentice @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"] what skills do you have to bring to this... Endeavor? We will be making a lot of things and the smallest imperfection will not be tolerated. Ensure your sector lord and you master are not insulted by your actions." Her eyes went to @[member="Marcus Faust"] as she gave a nod. "Knight Faust, the man who was given control by Lady @Kära Vi'dreya if he does not wish to cooperate I want you prepared to have his family and friends on your blade. He will beg for death and you shall not give it for refusing."

Her gaze narrowed finally looking to @[member="Satine D'nara"] and Balaya gave a bow of her head to acknowledge her while she spoke. "If your apprentice is going with you then would she mind seeing to the servants with the sled. Once the forge is constructed the metals will be used to make the first suit of armor to test it. It is one of the more menial and important at the same time my lord." Her face went to the servant with the sled and she looked at the stacks of turadium, crystasteel and flexsteel. While a smile crept on her face letting the thought of who they would be creating the first suit for. An armor should always test but it afterwards and the gallons of the caries water were one of the other important things they had.

Other Space Kaiden

Krag nodded and moved to the shuttle, looking down to his apprentice and motioning her to move ahead and tell the pilot to start up the engines. Before marching forward, the beast looked back to his deformed son and gave a wicked grin at the sight of him terrorizing the crew. Ravage was a masterpiece in his eyes, a true killer that he could use to bring glory to the Graug and their growing influence in the galaxy.

"Ravage! Come, we have work to do."

Cadden Blackthorne

C
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"] spoke to Cadden, which was surprising considering that he was a unimportant and unimpressive Apprentice. But still Cadden answered her question "I bring my skills in combat" as Cadden said this he made sure his Viroblade was secure. Then @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] warned him there was no space for imperfections, Cadden nodded his understanding and she walked off to talk to the others. Cadden then resumed standing in the corner by himself.

Kathryn Dae

K
She had been summoned once again. It seemed that for an Acolyte, Kathryn had become a firm favorite to be called into service to the Empire on the battlefield. Perhaps it was how she conducted herself. Perhaps it was her skill in comparison to her peers. Or maybe it was just that she had been singled out by the upper eschelons of the Empire as a notable up and coming Sith. Whatever it was, the fact remained that Kathryn was becoming a familar face on battlefields across the Galaxy - a fact that would most likely earn her notoriety as a veteran combatant in later life.

She spotted the hulking form of @[member="Krag"], his apprentice and his equally hideous offspring heading for one of the shuttles. She had no clue of it's destination, but she had seen this monster of a Sith fight before, and she knew he would likely be sent where the fighting was fiercest. Deciding that it was the location that she would find the most prestige, and so it came to be that despite her absolute disdain for the filthy aliens she would likely be fighting alongside, she made a beeline for the shuttle he was headed to along with a couple of imperial troops, who were most lilely coming to secure the landing area of the craft whilst the Sith disembarked and began their onslaught.

Looking to the salves with the sled Satine smirked before answering @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] with "It would be my pleasure." She walked to the salves and revealed that, among her arsenal of two lightsabers, she had an inactive electro-whip on her belt. "I don't think I need to tell you what will happen if you don't pick up the pace." she threatened, seeing the worried look on their faces when the whip was revealed. With a nod of her head they all quickly hurried to the shuttle with all the material, she following suit while also following Master @[member="Krag"] and @[member="Ravage"] . She looked forward to the onslaught that would come when they all landed.

Marcus was a man of few words, he allowed his actions to do all of the talking with some exceptions. He nodded to @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] and walked down the ramp of the transport without uttering a word. It wasn't far to the Imperial Manor, he'd been there before, and knew his way around the facility. After the five minute walk, he marched his way up to the door, raised a hand, and knocked. Within a minute someone would arrive, a servant from the looks of him. Upon opening the massive doorway, he would find absolutely no one there.

Or so he thought.

"Take me to the man in charge." Ordered a hushed voice as three sharp metal prongs pressed into the servants back. The man gulped, nodded, and lead Marcus towards the main chamber. Two men stepped forward, blasters raised to stop the two. A snap-hiss sound was hear and the servant closed his eyes tight as he prepared for death. When two screams ran out, and the saber deactivated, he opened his eyes to find two bisected corpses. The man froze in fear, unsure of what to do until the saber pressed against his back, then he continued onward.

@Cadden Blackthorne @Marcus Faust @Satine D'nara @Krag @Kathryn Dae @Ravage

Balaya looked at all of them as they went to work and she gave a nod of her head. The planet would be theirs now it was just a matter of time while she walked and spoke looking at the Graug Lord. The surface of Bastion would be a good staging area. "Wherever your people can begin my lord, I will work to set up the main building." Balaya looked over to one of the larger area's as she took it in. The commander that Lady Kara had handed it over to would do as directed unless he wanted some dangerous people messing with his life. Her face looked down to his soldiers as she entered the building and had to admit there was some style before she spoke to two of the soldiers with her. "Make sure the room is sealed and secure, we are converting this into a throne room and I want it sunken down deeper."

There was several nods while they went to work and Balaya crossed her arms letting him arrive before her while she spoke to the free apprentice. "Apprentice @[member="Kathryn Dae"] work with the soldiers to secure the metal slabs on the sleds in here. As for you commander. I do hope you are not going to try and fight this overtaking, the Lady Kara has ascended to sector II so you have a choice. You can serve me and stay here, fight back and I will kill your family and friends, resign and go join her with a special word from me recommending it. Or and this is your final choice, decline and attack me, I'll snap your neck and make sure you do not enjoy yourself." Balaya turned to look upon him and kept her grin while she placed an open hand on his shoulder.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Kathryn Dae"]

Krag stepped out onto the planet, his apprentice and that red haired woman right beside him. The Graug lord hadn't paid much mind to the apprentice who had boarded the shuttle with him, but he had taken an interest "Who are you, weakling?" Krag boomed, his large boots clanking down the shuttle's ramp. He waited the young woman's answer and then responded to Balaya "My forces will land Colossal Dread Spiders near an active Volcano in the Northern Hemisphere of the planet. The beasts will dig though the earth like a blade through flesh and, once they have, my warriors will divert the flows of the planet's magma into this." Krag paused as he took a hologram projector from his armor pocket and showed the small device to Balaya. The first image to be shown depicted the massive tunnel systems that the Graug were going to build under the planet. The tunnels stretched on for miles under ground and curved, twisted and spun in ever direction.

The_hollows.jpg
The second image depicted a spire that rose high into the air and was obviously of Graug origin. The tower was shown as sitting right beside the massive volcano that Krag spoke of and the name "The Mount Sidious Forge".

im01.jpg
"The Spire will serve as the entrance into the underground forge that will use the magma from Mount Sidious. It shall be known as, the Forge Spire."

@Cadden Blackthorne @Marcus Faust @Satine D'nara @Krag @Kathryn Dae @Ravage

Balaya looked at the holo's of the tunnels and the forge. The spire forge actually made her somewhat swoon at the thought of it with some fo the strongest heat given. The magma from the planet could make their weapons strong, then cooled in the caries waters with more then enough. A smile crept along her face while taking it all in and she spoke. "Understood Lord Krag. We will have this well in hand by the time your people complete the colony and I will begin creating some armored plates for testing." With a look at him an the others around Balaya had to agree that she was going to enjoy this. The taking was easier then she liked but with no fighting for it seemed wrong in so many ways. "We shall have all the transferred paperwork done when your spiders are ready."

Making sure the servants were ready, the sled and all material on it secured, Satine turned to @[member="Krag"] and @Balaya Zambrano saying "Everything is secured and ready, masters. Once we're on the surface I'll see to it this shipment of material is delivered intact." With that she took her spot on the transport and waited until launch, examining the girl known as @Kathryn Dae and the troops she brought with her. All Satine cared was that thy would make for good cover while she dealt with the sled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom