Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Slave Master

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mansion was not as large as one might have suspected. Sempra had visited every corner of the mansion taking note of his distants relatives taste. Much of the mansions prior wealth had been stolen away over the years and the Besadii influence over the planet had waned significantly since the great hey days of Thakba Besadii Driori.

Thakba had been a lesser kingpin far below Sempra in stature at this time but the Supreme Mogul still held all family members close to heart. such was the way of the hutt and the kajidics.

But with the rise of the cartel under Sempra Besadii Dhakuns rule Sleheryon had anew fallen under his families dominion. He would not tolerate any failure regarding the traditional slave trade of Sleheryon, matched by no other location in the galaxy.

With a stern and proud face he slithered through the passageway to the mansions main room. He took the seat and lit a cigar, something [member="Cadan Tazi"] had introduced him to, and he had become rather fond of it. the throne was not fitting for a mighty hutt but Sempra had no plans to stay here for long.
durga-le-hutt.jpg

Guards, several of the trandoshan, were posted all through the mansion as well as securing the perimeter as the hutt was expecting the arrival of [member="Sareen Zar"]

Sareen trod quietly towards the throne room, his claws clinking on the metal of the floor every step he took. He was unarmed, unarmored, a very rare occasion. Instead he wore his dress clothes, covered by a green cape.
trandoshanmale.jpg
It was his only pair of clothes besides his cape that wasn't military oriented. Being surroned by his own bretherin made him feel safe about not having any weapons, besides this was only a meeting, not a mission.

As Saren entered through the sliding doors to the throne room Sareen greeted [member="Sempra the Hutt"], "Ah, my lord." Sareen bowed to the Hutt

"I sssee you have outfitted the guard here with Trandoshansss, I am very pleasssed with your decisssion. What isss your bidding my lord?"

There was a certain grace to this one Sempra thought to himself. [member="Sareen Zar"] had proven himself on several occations and altough the hutt had been suspicious about that lightsaber that clung to his side he had never displayed those mad traits that ever so often followed its wielders.

"You have proven your effectiveness to the cartel by now Mr Zar. I have summoned you here on this day to let you know that I am prepared to embrace your skills into my family. I wish for you to take on the mantle as my slave master and bear the heaviest responsibility for its affairs as well as enjoy the fruits of its successes." he answered.

As he did a group of trandoshan warriors lined up to their left watching their brethren with interest.

Sareen toothily grinned as [member="Sempra the Hutt"] told him the words any Trandoshan would desire to hear,

"My lord, I gratefully accept. I shall take the galaxy to it'sss kneesss to ssserve you. And pleassse call me Sssareen."

Sareen finished, then taking a knee, lowering his head, he began to speak once more,

"I will not fail you, and I shall perish before any enemy of yoursss even batsss an eyelash towards you. And all who I encounter, will soon bow down to you."

Sempra nodded and gestured for [member="Sareen Zar"] to stand.

"Your culture is very much appreciated in the cartel and word has spread about your success in our ranks." Sempra smiled.

"Come walk me with. I have something to show you." the hutt rumbled and pressed a button his his throne. It rose slightly to the air and started to hoverdown the far corridor to the rear of the building.

Sareen rose from his knee adding a reply, "Yesss my lord."

Sareen followed [member="Sempra the Hutt"] on his throne. Making sure to walk at his speed, not to surpass him, or fall to far behind. Waiting for what the supreme mogul of the Hutt Cartel had to show him.

As they moved through the hallways of the mansion Sempra pointed out a few details of the place.

"This building was my late relative Thakba Besadii Driors home for a long time. He conducted bussiness for the Besadii here and although he was never a prominent leader for my kind I revere his efforts. He filled his role well and managed to contribute greatly in maintaining the family influence on this planet."

"The mansion has been abandoned for some years now, but as you can see I have invested in restoration droids that are restoring the structure."
Sempra motioned for the small droids scrambling across walls, floors and ceilings.

As the two came to the end of the hallway a large double door led them out unto an elevated terass overlooking a large walled mansion garden. Mostly flat grounded. Spread out were several, seemingly well organised, trandoshan warriors. Either training and sparring or going over equipment resembling nets and other devices used by slavers in their hunt.
Befriend_a_Wookiee.jpg

"You see Mr Zar, I took the liberty of spreading the word about a trandoshan warrior working on my behalf to please the score keeper and provide honor to his species by doing so. You are witness of the response. These are well established slave hunters Mr Zar, each capable of operating on their own or in a larger scale. The warrior they have come to support is you Mr Zar. I want you to lead these hunters in providing the cartel with slaves. You would become my slave master and these men your elite hunters."

"Furthermore I invest this mansion into your care, use it as your base of operations, train your people and enjoy it as a safe haven. No one shall claim it from you as long as you are my slave master."

Sempra turned his large head to [member="Sareen Zar"] and allowed it all to sink in for a while. The trandoshan were some of the best hunters in the galaxy, this was a good deal for them both.

"The cartel will provide equipment, ships, weapons, medical supplies and leissure for you and your people. You main task is to provide slaves for the spice mines in Kessel, where [member="Cadan Tazi"] will be needing a constant input of new labour, but we are also in the market of selling slaves outside of the cartel. You are to fill my slave camps here on Sleheryon and Sriluur for that purpose as well."

"I have high expectations on you mr Zar."

Sareen listened attentively as [member="Sempra the Hutt"] led him through the palace. And when seeing the Trandoshans spread out among the garden, Sareen was very pleased. But he continued to keep his full attention the great hutt. Never to be distracted by some of the lizard men fighting, growling, or practicing. And after Sempra finished the last sentence, Sareen replied,

"My lord, I shall not fail you."

"These warriors you have gathered, they are of good stature and fighting skill. We shall bring in hundreds, maybe even tens of hundreds of slaves to be used at your and other Cartel member's disposal. And together we will take over the galactic underworld."

Sempra placed a fat hand on [member="Sareen Zar"] s shoulder.

"It pleases me to see your dedication Mr Zar. When executed on a larger scale this is a market most lucrative."

"In the hangar nearby you will find a small fleet of Huttsmen. They are yours to use. Whenever the need for even larger operations do not hesitate to contact my personal major domi [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] - he holds a large part of cartel fleet directly under his thumb."

Sempra explained and let go of the trandoshans shoulder. He returned his eyes to the hunters in training.

Sareen was pleased with his new fleet of slaving ships. It was very useful to know he could trust on the help of Admiral [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], if things got out of hand. After [member="Sempra the Hutt"] released his shoulder, Sareen replied,

"Thank you my lord for thessse well built shipsss. They shall ssserve their purpossse well. Now do we have any other busssinesss to confer about, my lord?"

Sareen in similar, also watched the Trandoshans, he was proud of his race, very very proud.

Sempra shook his large head.

"No mr Zar. I can see you are eager to start. Good, I will now leave you to familiarize yourself with the mansion, your ships and fore most your new slavers." Sempra declared and prepared to leave.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom