Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Slave Game

Gula the Hutt's head Slave
R2YA6Sc3SqBnike1eEXbTBooLWUodgbd6aFtFzs66quHPJzHkYJ8nxMm2e4t90TU8fg2-GBydE176fM7hVQ41dHpAwywSgb9BWzkZHah9h9uGeUj0lb0ucNXInR8wTRyQuGqzYejv2uHIqN1cTzIoUE

Tags: Lichix Taroq Lichix Taroq

“Are you sure this is smart Lichix?” Mione asked the Rattataki enforcer as she assembled the requested list of slaves in a line outside of the doorway. “I know Gula promised you five slaves for that last job, but he didn’t say you could interview them all to make sure you get the best ones. What will you say if he interrupts this game of yours?”

Lichix Taroq

Enforcer, Fixer, eventually Warlord

eapNvnngiu1GLyAM_GHp0tiUr2wJyIote-hBP5fximYEUUMQ62sXTJSMtLhBXqn3bhLtYR7mEoYg2p3iDhGLDj7xZFwdZb3uTaIxions61l-hWJOoBkHJKC6doHOApWJAuKF2eKAWSEWi6zpXjTy3Rc

Tags: Mione Menall Mione Menall

“You worry too much my sweet Mione,” Lichix responded with her raspy voice. “Gula doesn’t care what I do with his slaves as long as it isn’t his three frontier trophies. You’ll be getting a full dose of those three for a while. They need lots of help. I’m not even sure that all your talents will be enough. That’s why I made sure that part of my deal with Gula was that you would be available to me first. I didn’t mention this interview as part of our time, but what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him any. Since you’re so worried though I will promise to make this quick.” The Rattataki flexed her arm. “I’m all sore anyways I need to make use of your other talents just as much as helping me judge these slaves.”

Lichix looked over the terminal at the list of names provided. “Besides it’s not like we’re interviewing his whole stable of slaves. I already had you pick out the best fifteen for me. But sometimes you need to look a slave in the eye and just make a judgement call. I’ll whittle these fifteen down to five before you know it. You made sure that they were good with mechanics, ships or blasters right? I’m not just looking for trophies like the Great Gula.”

oysAoHIU7400GXYI477YF46u3UcEJ22pTpe7YkvWZRCzED6TbilPGvtBuQ-EmLTJaRYz06lT9Kxd6w86jgorU15rIMBkx3rHd2oVwPkAPCXSazmtPCz8p2zhavGSilsthI-HKPY4rH9Ljdne45WNbxA

Name: Gavid Bibblo
Homeworld: Coruscant
Former Occupation: Smuggler​

“You flatter me Lichix, but I don’t think my services are special enough for you to use any of your payment to ensure time,” the veteran slave responded sweetly. “All of these fifteen have some talents that you will enjoy. Though I will admit a couple I thought you’d just like to meet. They won’t fit your criteria completely.” She gave a smirk meaning that she knew the couple that wouldn’t make that cut would be worth a few minutes of Lichix’ time.

With a wave of her hand the first slave stepped forward. A toned and tattooed young man with crystal blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. He came into the room and took a seat next to Lichix and Mione. Mione patted his hand which didn’t seem to go over all that well.

“This is Gavid Bibblo, from Coruscant,” Mione introduced the man. “He hasn’t been home in quite a while. Was working for a cousin of Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt as a smuggler for a few years before he tried to walk away with a relic that was dear to the Hutt’s family. Gula’s cousin sent him here. He’s worked several years in the salvage yard, but you can see it hasn’t done anything to tarnish his pretty looks. I’m betting he can still fly a ship, and has other talents you would find interesting.”

“I can fly any bucket of bolts in the galaxy,” Gavid responded with a bit of anger. “Better than most. You give me a quality ship I can avoid any law enforcement in the galaxy.”

Lichix Taroq

bBm2LiB4c7h8JdDdc9QJhhbX5Yhrm8u9xXZh4t2v-z1_wsSVN5if6sVIWYrzpMAYbAbI500YNez_SIjhIPcILjYh59IQ-CL7u-H24vApKPoBtuXokRweYuaoj4b-X6pSvNz_yKC1JZDHKA0ErKz0dMw

Tags:

Lichix looked over Gavid with a smile on her face. A fine specimen to look at. But was he one of the few that were only that. Nice on the eyes? Lichix gave a look over to Mione who was not giving any clues away at first. And she honestly looked a bit bored. The lifelong slave enjoyed pleasure when she was told it was ok to. Otherwise it was all business. The Rattataki enforcer listened to the rundown on the first “candidate”.

“So a slave because you got greedy,” Lichix spoke up with a tisk added for disappointment. “And you got caught. That’s even worse. I demand loyalty,” Gavid looked as though he was going to respond but she rose a finger. “But I treat my people much better than a Hutt ever would. Let’s say that I was able to procure your services from The Great and Powerful Gula. Let’s say I were to promise to free you once a certain goal was met. Would you fly for me? Get me where I needed? Help obtain the goods needed for my goal? I can promise you won’t be flying garbage.”

“So let me get you straight,” he looked at her a gave a bit of a growl. “Lady is it? You get me out of this joint. I get to fly again, and do other dangerous chit?” His scowl became and laugh. “Man you’re kidding me. If that’s the case I’d even kiss you much less fly loyally in your service.”

Lichix gave Mione a look and a smile. “Might be more than kissing involved,” Lichix said when she spoke it was hard to tell if she was joking or serious. “This one is a good candidate. Let’s see who is next.”

szIYKVItGIQbd1I1zdotdgTPdyL_L82hkx3gp-x1J5HjKK_Gc3X-Z4bxA4UcISRTxwYKWXXaFYdPpbFxmxn6e0vvafoVlPOSBFH2K1YNZRjHdudfiZ9d7tSUpoJXDs79u9ihNbSy_9xPh9gZrSoOCbc

Name: Luca Auten
Homeworld: Denon
Former Occupation: Swoop Racer​

Gavid hardly gave a response to the suggestion of more than kissing going on. He gave a smile and a nod to Lichix as he was waved off by Mione. “The next candidate is a swoop racer from Denon. His name is Luca Auten.” Another wave of her hand and a man with dark hair, dark eyes, tight dark pants and a dark jacket. “His crime was renigging on a bet that was made with one of Desilijic Pargg’s racers. Lord Gula had him found and brought here as a slave. He spent some time in the possession of Gula’s sister Kloshi but was recently returned. From what I heard he was a good mechanic before he lost his freedom.”

“Best swoop wrench on Denon,” Luca shook his head. “Too bad I’m not quite as good at racing them. I swear that tail-head cheated though. No one is able to fly like that.”

Lichix Taroq

NmofaxbKa0b8g8i1yT0qlosKPplxYXFJ99RtM0vdKD4K3_E-yOEyretlfIAWCyCiSSGt5r9wtYyBg5K6Q7RUrPTAbxafGArniSYxsWE0Zi1r1lzdT2Z3ZN84xAemy2stAE9Gl1AkMWrZPm2OaoJKjgY

Tags: Mione Menall Mione Menall

Lichix smiled as the second candidate entered the room they had taken over for these interviews. As much as she enjoyed watching the first leave, the second’s entrance was just as nice. “Did you front load the candidates with the most likely first?” Lichix asked Mione with a wink. That was before she heard the man’s qualifications. Either this was planned or quite lucky. Maybe they wouldn’t need to interview all fifteen. Of course the Rattataki enforcer would go through the motions anyways since Mione suggested that some of the interviews were merely there to provide a nice view.

“A mechanic huh?” Lichix questioned with a smirk. “And a swoop rider. More successful at the former than the latter. Well. I don’t really have a place for a swoop mechanic you ever work on ships? I don’t mean some tiny one man deal. A real starship.”

“I can fix a starship if that’s what you need fixed,” Luca grumbled. He didn’t seem as eager to have a new master as Gavid, but he might just be the brooding type too. “Look I don’t know what you came here to offer, but unless it’s freedom I don’t need it. I’m just fine with Gula and Kloshi.”

Luchix laughed. “I really like this one,” she gave Luca a wink. “It just so happens that in time you will earn your freedom. Of sorts. Once I build up the proper assets I intend to make my way back to Rattatak where I intend to rule with the aid of the Eternal Empire. They do not allow slaves. So you would be released at that point. However I would expect that you would see the value of your employment with me and choose to stay on. Of course if you like it here. You don’t have to be one of those assets. I’m sure there is another mechanic on the list.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom